FE6 & 10 banners coming out next year

Jingle Jangle

51 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

So you were actually implying that the respresentation wasn’t fair at all? Hm, I think we might be in agreement then!

Reveal hidden contents

I realised, but I was pretending not to for a laugh

As for characters I want... I want the DB, especially Nolan with Null Special (since Guard is in need of an upgrade). Etruria (sic) is underrepresented for Elibe in general, I want the other generals and the prince formerly known as Mildain.

Yeah we are, I'm all for fair representation.  I know completely equal representation is never going to happen, but they can do a much better than they have been doing.  Then even with the most represented games like Fates and Awakening they are just spamming more and more versions of the same characters rather than adding the many that still aren't in at all.  

Those are really interesting character choices and I would be all for them.  

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

Yeah we are, I'm all for fair representation.  I know completely equal representation is never going to happen, but they can do a much better than they have been doing.  Then even with the most represented games like Fates and Awakening they are just spamming more and more versions of the same characters rather than adding the many that still aren't in at all.  

Those are really interesting character choices and I would be all for them.  

I’m withholding my judgment on the latest banner until the channel, but I actually really liked the Flora banner because it added four new characters.

Thanks. Especially for Binding Blade, there’s so many characters waiting it’d probably be harder not to make an interesting banner.

8 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

I’m withholding my judgment on the latest banner until the channel, but I actually really liked the Flora banner because it added four new characters.

Thanks. Especially for Binding Blade, there’s so many characters waiting it’d probably be harder not to make an interesting banner.

Well yeah, those were actually new characters I'm sure not only fans of older games but many fans of Fates games were also happy.  I think if this banner was 4 new Hoshiden units as some were suggesting, or a Vallite banner with all new characters there would still be some bemoaning of Fates but it would likely be much less.

Yes there are a lot of Binding blade units that I'd love to see added.  Radiant dawn also has a monstrous cast so there is a lot they could add.    

Edited by Lewyn

2 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

Well yeah, those were actually new characters I'm sure not only fans of older games but many fans of Fates games were also happy.  I think if this banner was 4 new Hoshiden units as some were suggesting, or a Vallite banner with all new characters there would still be some bemoaning of Fates but it would likely be much less.

Yes there are a lot of Binding blade units that I'd love to see added.  Radiant dawn also has a monstrous cast so there is a lot they could add.    

Too right. I think even a less controversial alt like Gunter would have been tolerated.

What would be your dream banners for those games?

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I was just reading some of the Japanese comments on the Twitter post for the current trailer and just saw one that roughly translates as "Binding Blade and Radiant Dawn fans, don't worry! This just means when those banners come out, their skills will just be even more broken!"

And, I mean, this guy is probably not wrong, either.

That's a good thing I'm taking from the latest banner announcement. I usually have trouble stockpiling orbs because I spend on every shiny new things, but I have low interest in this banner (low instead of none because the art is really good), so I'll be able to take all the paralogue and TT orbs and save them for the Tellius banner.

4 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I was just reading some of the Japanese comments on the Twitter post for the current trailer and just saw one that roughly translates as "Binding Blade and Radiant Dawn fans, don't worry! This just means when those banners come out, their skills will just be even more broken!"

And, I mean, this guy is probably not wrong, either.

This guy is already playing the waiting game with his universal brain

I don't think we'll get actual powercreep; but some really fun weapons it would be great anyway xD

19 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Forget Awakening, where’s FE7?  I’m dying of Lyn alt starvation.

even though it was sarcastic, that sentence hurt to type...

If that's what it took to get Kent in the game, I'd actually be happy to see an alt for once. I wouldn't even mind him as a TT unit or anything. I would do whatever it took to make him good if he got in... and then probably work on Sain after him since they're both great :D

But yeah... I'm hoping it doesn't take that. FE7 has a lot of characters in now but there are still so many more who deserve attention >.<

18 hours ago, Icelerate said:

I think we're going to get Mani Katti Lyn on a banner with Kent, Sain and Rath. I do unironically want a Lyn with Mani Katti alt though not atm. The only way I'm okay with alts on new hero banners is if we get three new characters and only 1 alt. 

What's your prediction on the number of alts on the BB banner? I'm going with two to parallel Thracia. I hope it's not the case. But IS has reached a new low so two alts wouldn't even be the worst thing they've done. 

I'd be so annoyed to see a BB alt after so long with no BB, but after the Thracia banner, I have little hope >.<

I've never played none of those games but this guy "Gonzales" would be an interesting unit to see in a future banner.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20160614032614

I just picked the character that stood out the most form the list of characters provided by the FE Wiki page. 

As for the RD characters, some of the Laguz characters would be a great addition. 

Edited by Smog

I wish Marty was in the game. He was my guilty pleasure unit and I even promoted him. Having him with the Od scroll was a decent way of patching up his hit chance

You know, the new banner kind of puts things into prospective. It's not that they pushed RD and BB away to give other already represented games like Awakening, Geneaology or Blazing the priority again.

I'm actually starting to think they were (and are) the two games next in line when they made the announce.

We all understood that "January" and "March" meant "you will have to wait so long because we have to get lots of banners about the usual games out of the way first".

Instead they meant to tell us "you will have to wait so long because we have to get a lot of bullsh*t out of the way first. Including (but not limited to) the OCs, the seasonals for the holydays and the whole starting Book 3 thing".

Well, atleast we know now.

10 hours ago, GrandeRampel said:

You know, the new banner kind of puts things into prospective. It's not that they pushed RD and BB away to give other already represented games like Awakening, Geneaology or Blazing the priority again.

I'm actually starting to think they were (and are) the two games next in line when they made the announce.

We all understood that "January" and "March" meant "you will have to wait so long because we have to get lots of banners about the usual games out of the way first".

Instead they meant to tell us "you will have to wait so long because we have to get a lot of bullsh*t out of the way first. Including (but not limited to) the OCs, the seasonals for the holydays and the whole starting Book 3 thing".

Well, atleast we know now.

Well it makes sense they need to release the Book 2 Units now, Veronica and the Askrs (and maybe Bruno) are the only OCs that would still be relevant for Book 3; so they need to use them now before they became even more random xD.

Edited by Troykv