Ertrick's Other LPs: Fire Emblem Mystery, Metal Gear Solid 1 (Big Boss run), and Ace Combat 3 (translated JP version)

Ertrick36

So here it is, the legendary Knorda Market.  The place where we find a certain daughter of Miloa, Archanean Sniper, and our first enemy ballistae.

I thank the gods there's no Wooden Cavalry in this version of the game.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 3:02 AM, Ertrick36 said:

Actually, it’s a picture of Jucof, the boss in this level.  There’s this one frame of him from the manga that I could use, but other than that I couldn’t find any illustrations of him (likely because he’s just another minor Archanea boss).

I’ll start busting out the Hardin pics once he starts really busting asses or until Book 2.  Though it is interesting you mention him for this chapter, because Hardin does have some former acquaintance with Minerva via one of the Archanea Sagas.  It was a rather intriguing encounter, as it showcased Hardin’s more clever and prudent side.

TBH it's been so long since I've played SD that I completely forgot Jucof existed.

I also love how Catria is on every thumbnail now.

5 minutes ago, Dandy Druid said:

TBH it's been so long since I've played SD that I completely forgot Jucof existed.

I also love how Catria is on every thumbnail now.

Well, and there's the fact that this is a fan translation instead of a proper localization; his name in the DS remake is actually localized as "Zharof".  Then there's also the fact that practically every villain in the Archanea games - except Medeus, Gharnef, Michalis, Camus, a certain mustached man we all know and love, the New Mystery assassins, and maybe Lang and Jiol - are so unremarkable that I would consider that one odd-shaped stone in my back yard more memorable than any of them.

And isn't Catria a lovely addition to the thumbnails, though?  I was stickin' with 'Boros only because she was one of my favorite FE characters, but then I realized I also like Catria a lot and that she's much more relevant to the playthrough than Oboro is, so I slapped her into that corner to be a sort of "mascot" for my playthrough of Mystery.

21 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

Well, and there's the fact that this is a fan translation instead of a proper localization; his name in the DS remake is actually localized as "Zharof".  Then there's also the fact that practically every villain in the Archanea games - except Medeus, Gharnef, Michalis, Camus, a certain mustached man we all know and love, the New Mystery assassins, and maybe Lang and Jiol - are so unremarkable that I would consider that one odd-shaped stone in my back yard more memorable than any of them.

And isn't Catria a lovely addition to the thumbnails, though?  I was stickin' with 'Boros only because she was one of my favorite FE characters, but then I realized I also like Catria a lot and that she's much more relevant to the playthrough than Oboro is, so I slapped her into that corner to be a sort of "mascot" for my playthrough of Mystery.

Yeah. Archanea doesn't have too many memorable villains. In fact, the only game with a lot of memorable villains is probably Radiant Dawn. It helps that there was a relationship tree in one of the menus.

On 12/19/2018 at 5:04 PM, Dandy Druid said:

Yeah. Archanea doesn't have too many memorable villains. In fact, the only game with a lot of memorable villains is probably Radiant Dawn. It helps that there was a relationship tree in one of the menus.

I haven't played much of the Radiant or GBA era - I've played a bit of each, but haven't finished them.  Might do that as I go through all these games.  But the villains I remember most are the ones in Genealogy.  Though even then, many of them don't have a lot, and I don't remember the names of the generics, though I do appreciate how a lot of them are kind of silly in a Saturday Morning Cartoon sort of way with their monologues and evil scheming.  There's also one particular generic mid-boss I remember in Genealogy that was quite justified in how he participated in the war (he's that neutral guy in Chapter 2 who didn't take part until your units came marching down to Chagall), but he shared his character portrait with an implied rapist scumbag that shows up later in the game.

Anyway, sorry once more that I haven't been able to put out any parts.  I actually haven't done much in terms of grinding for Disgaea or Sims, so I don't feel comfortable just jumping into them as is.  And also I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be busy over the weekend.  However, I will put something out Sunday - probably more Mystery because I don't have to grind for that.

9 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:

I haven't played much of the Radiant or GBA era - I've played a bit of each, but haven't finished them.  Might do that as I go through all these games.  But the villains I remember most are the ones in Genealogy.  Though even then, many of them don't have a lot, and I don't remember the names of the generics, though I do appreciate how a lot of them are kind of silly in a Saturday Morning Cartoon sort of way with their monologues and evil scheming.  There's also one particular generic mid-boss I remember in Genealogy that was quite justified in how he participated in the war (he's that neutral guy in Chapter 2 who didn't take part until your units came marching down to Chagall), but he shared his character portrait with an implied rapist scumbag that shows up later in the game.

Anyway, sorry once more that I haven't been able to put out any parts.  I actually haven't done much in terms of grinding for Disgaea or Sims, so I don't feel comfortable just jumping into them as is.  And also I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be busy over the weekend.  However, I will put something out Sunday - probably more Mystery because I don't have to grind for that.

Yeah I liked Genealogy's villains. I do wish they were more fleshed out though. In particular, I wish Ishtore and Aida were more fleshed out. Ishtore should've been a lot more important than he was, considering how important his family is.

My favorite generic has got to be Ovo, who, for some reason, has his own portrait.

latest?cb=20180905050535

I love his hair.

I personally love how the guy who gossips to Sigurd about Velthomer shows up as the first mid-boss in the Final Chapter.  Or at least his un-aging twin brother.  It's like... okay, so Grannvale's first line of defense after the emperor at that point was some random old guy.  Well, and also the fact that the emperor was somehow slated with border guard duty in the first place.  It's hilarious how the most powerful military's hierarchy was so royally fucked up just because this old-ass king whose mind was deteriorating suddenly requested that the prince be given full power.

Or how there's this lady who shows up in Chapter 4 that looks like she'd be a younger Hilda.  Just shows up with her own band of assassins and she talks with one of the Silessian lords as if you're supposed to know who they are.  Then you destroy them all and forget about them after the chapter ends.

And then there's good ol' Philipe, who's apparently more of an actual threat than the actual lords he serves under, Elliot and Boldor.

12 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:

I personally love how the guy who gossips to Sigurd about Velthomer shows up as the first mid-boss in the Final Chapter.  Or at least his un-aging twin brother.  It's like... okay, so Grannvale's first line of defense after the emperor at that point was some random old guy.  Well, and also the fact that the emperor was somehow slated with border guard duty in the first place.  It's hilarious how the most powerful military's hierarchy was so royally fucked up just because this old-ass king whose mind was deteriorating suddenly requested that the prince be given full power.

Or how there's this lady who shows up in Chapter 4 that looks like she'd be a younger Hilda.  Just shows up with her own band of assassins and she talks with one of the Silessian lords as if you're supposed to know who they are.  Then you destroy them all and forget about them after the chapter ends.

And then there's good ol' Philipe, who's apparently more of an actual threat than the actual lords he serves under, Elliot and Boldor.

LOL that's why you can't trust someone who gossips too much.

Oh and Lamia also has a unique picture. Sure she looks like Hilda, but not as old. Lamia would've been totally cooler had they set her up better. It probably would've cooler if one of the Orgahill Pirates was talking about getting a girl like Lamia or something. Other than Pegasus Knights (which are hard to find as enemies, weirdly enough), I believe Lamia and her crew is the only infantry female battalion. I'm not sure if I'm right about this, but I can't think of another time where we ran into female-only enemy groups.

Omg Philipe was so much harder to deal with now that I think about it.

21 minutes ago, Dandy Druid said:

I'm not sure if I'm right about this, but I can't think of another time where we ran into female-only enemy groups.

There are the trios and duos of female units that all look the same (such as the one from Freege that Tine/Linda works with until she's recruited by her brother), and there are also all the pegasus and falcon knights (since they're all female), but other than that most of the units you come across are male.

Another fun fact: there are no non-recruitable female units anywhere in Mystery of the Emblem except in Chapter 10 of Book 2.  That is the chapter where you fight Elrean - Merric's rival - and it also gives you a reward if you keep the clerics alive.  All other enemy healers are male bishops, and thus they give you much more experience for killing them, and all pegasus riders were male.  This was changed in the DS remakes due to them making all pegasus riders female, though the healers were kept as male units (but were of the unpromoted "curate" class instead except in later chapters where bishops were more appropriate).

Genealogy - in spite of depicting a lot of regressive treatment/social norms for women (like all the implied rape or removal of familial ties in the case of Quan x Ethlyn [which is preserved only because Quan is open-minded and good friends with Sigurd - he's a really good chap]) - had a lot more women on the battlefields and coliseums than Mystery did.

On 12/22/2018 at 12:06 PM, Ertrick36 said:

There are the trios and duos of female units that all look the same (such as the one from Freege that Tine/Linda works with until she's recruited by her brother), and there are also all the pegasus and falcon knights (since they're all female), but other than that most of the units you come across are male.

Another fun fact: there are no non-recruitable female units anywhere in Mystery of the Emblem except in Chapter 10 of Book 2.  That is the chapter where you fight Elrean - Merric's rival - and it also gives you a reward if you keep the clerics alive.  All other enemy healers are male bishops, and thus they give you much more experience for killing them, and all pegasus riders were male.  This was changed in the DS remakes due to them making all pegasus riders female, though the healers were kept as male units (but were of the unpromoted "curate" class instead except in later chapters where bishops were more appropriate).

Genealogy - in spite of depicting a lot of regressive treatment/social norms for women (like all the implied rape or removal of familial ties in the case of Quan x Ethlyn [which is preserved only because Quan is open-minded and good friends with Sigurd - he's a really good chap]) - had a lot more women on the battlefields and coliseums than Mystery did.

Jugdral is very interesting in their treatment of women. Although the majority of women were repressed, it seems as though honor and skill was highly valued. Women that showed they were able to hold their own against a man were rewarded with positions (like Vampa). Then again, the majority of women with high positions were generally associated with the nobility and not the common woman. The only "low-born" women are the subs, Lene, and Lamia. I put Lene in this list because she isn't aware of her holy blood (well not initially) and had to fend for herself in Darna.

1 hour ago, Dandy Druid said:

Jugdral is very interesting in their treatment of women. Although the majority of women were repressed, it seems as though honor and skill was highly valued. Women that showed they were able to hold their own against a man were rewarded with positions (like Vampa). Then again, the majority of women with high positions were generally associated with the nobility and not the common woman. The only "low-born" women are the subs, Lene, and Lamia. I put Lene in this list because she isn't aware of her holy blood (well not initially) and had to fend for herself in Darna.

Well, Fury isn't nobility, only a servant of nobility.  Same with her kids and Patty, who was raised in an orphanage and became a regular Robin Hood.  Also, Briggid could technically be in the same category as Lene since she was abducted by pirates and forgot all about her birthright, even if she later learns of her relation to those in House Jungby if Adean speaks to her.

Speaking of Genealogy... with VC4 being cut for now, that may end up showing up for Monday's bloc.  When VC4 comes back, I'll alternate between Mystery and Genealogy every week, assuming that's the plan I stick with.

In any event, new FE part coming today.  Expect it in the evening.

1 hour ago, Ertrick36 said:

Well, Fury isn't nobility, only a servant of nobility.  Same with her kids and Patty, who was raised in an orphanage and became a regular Robin Hood.  Also, Briggid could technically be in the same category as Lene since she was abducted by pirates and forgot all about her birthright, even if she later learns of her relation to those in House Jungby if Adean speaks to her.

Fury isn't nobility, but she does have rank within Silesia. While not nobility, Mahnya and the other Pegasus Generals were highly revered IIRC.

I would put Briggid in this list, but she's kind of weird. Yeah she grew up with pirates, but she was taken in by the big boss- so she was a pirate princess, so to speak.

I forgot about Patty, I would definitely put her in the same category as Lene.

I guess if I had to make a list in terms of rank, it would be:

Most Notable Women>>>Mahyna, Erinys, Enemy NPCs>>>Briggid>Lene + Patty + The Subs

That sounds about right to me, although I'm probably forgetting a big detail. I suppose out of the subs, Linda could be considered high rank (or just right below it) and Janne could be in the same tier as Mahnya, but I'm not completely sure.

In fact Gen 2 is weird. Although Seliph and his crew had a hard childhood, they were raised knowing their station and it seems as if the other people around them respected that.

So they're finally here, performing for you!  Ignore all the boring people, we finally have two of the three Whitewing sisters, ready to destroy Medeus and his minions.  Christmas has come early for me, indeed!

3 hours ago, Dandy Druid said:

I guess if I had to make a list in terms of rank, it would be:

Most Notable Women>>>Mahyna, Erinys, Enemy NPCs>>>Briggid>Lene + Patty + The Subs

Seems about right.  Funny thing about Briggid is she forgets her lineage not once, but twice.  She spends a good chunk of Thracia 776 thinking she spent all of her life as the leader of a militia for a small town in Thracia, and somehow is also a sword master instead of a sniper.  She's somehow the most forgetful woman in the series, and that's saying something when Setsuna exists.

And throughout her whole life span, how much of it is spent actually performing her duties as a noble for House Jungby?  Exactly one year, and it pretty much consisted of her helping Adean kill their brother.  Then the rest of her life as a self-recognized noble was spent supervising the children she forgot she had for roughly seventeen years.

3 hours ago, Dandy Druid said:

That sounds about right to me, although I'm probably forgetting a big detail. I suppose out of the subs, Linda could be considered high rank (or just right below it) and Janne could be in the same tier as Mahnya, but I'm not completely sure.

Amid and Linda the children of Tailtyu's sister Ethnia.  Pretty much the only subs who have holy blood in them.

I'd also sort of consider the subs for Ayra's, Lachesis', and Adean's kids to be in a similar position to Fury because they're all directly serving either Seliph, Shannan, or Leif.

The most confusing part about the holy bloodline is Odo.  Most other holy bloodlines have just a straight, singular succession - usually only one person inherits holy blood per generation.  Yet in Odo's case, you have two in each generation we see; in the 1st Generation we have Mariccle and some unnamed sister, and in the 2nd Generation we have Shannan and Galzus.  That isn't even to mention the potential for Larcei and Ulster to have major blood via Holyn.

It's some messy business.

3 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:

Seems about right.  Funny thing about Briggid is she forgets her lineage not once, but twice.  She spends a good chunk of Thracia 776 thinking she spent all of her life as the leader of a militia for a small town in Thracia, and somehow is also a sword master instead of a sniper.  She's somehow the most forgetful woman in the series, and that's saying something when Setsuna exists.

And throughout her whole life span, how much of it is spent actually performing her duties as a noble for House Jungby?  Exactly one year, and it pretty much consisted of her helping Adean kill their brother.  Then the rest of her life as a self-recognized noble was spent supervising the children she forgot she had for roughly seventeen years.

Amid and Linda the children of Tailtyu's sister Ethnia.  Pretty much the only subs who have holy blood in them.

I'd also sort of consider the subs for Ayra's, Lachesis', and Adean's kids to be in a similar position to Fury because they're all directly serving either Seliph, Shannan, or Leif.

The most confusing part about the holy bloodline is Odo.  Most other holy bloodlines have just a straight, singular succession - usually only one person inherits holy blood per generation.  Yet in Odo's case, you have two in each generation we see; in the 1st Generation we have Mariccle and some unnamed sister, and in the 2nd Generation we have Shannan and Galzus.  That isn't even to mention the potential for Larcei and Ulster to have major blood via Holyn.

It's some messy business.

The whole holy blood shenanigans is so confusing and frustrating to me. Maybe the answer is just simply "genetics" and that major or minor can be random to an extent.

Although the part I find most frustrating is that most of the older siblings inherit the Major while their younger only gets Minor, except for Lene and Coirpre, where this is reversed for some reason. We know through Altenna Major Blood inheritance isn't gender-locked so \_(>.>)_/

On 12/23/2018 at 8:02 PM, Dandy Druid said:

In fact Gen 2 is weird. Although Seliph and his crew had a hard childhood, they were raised knowing their station and it seems as if the other people around them respected that.

It helps they reside in Issach and Shannan is with them. Even though he is denied his kingdom, the people, attached to their traditional monarchy, probably avidly support him as their hope for the future, rather than try to hug the Loptyrians or find some radical new liberator to rule them. Friends of Shannan and children of those who aided Shannan, aka Siggy without whom Shannan would have likely perished, thus deserve their hospitality.

Holy Blood bestowing demihuman/demigod powers is another reason why one might want to raise them well. That kind of power would certainly be useful for fighting the Loptyr Empire. And Holy Blood of even non-Odr Crusaders had to be revered to some extent in Issach I would think, a child of any of them is worth respecting.

And "Seliph's and his crew" isn't very large. All it is is Seliph son of Sigurd, Oifey his aid, Prince of Issach Ulster, Princess of Issach Larcei, Diarmuid, Lester, and Lana. Fee and Arthur weren't raised with Seliph, and prior to FE5 official canonization of Furyn, might not have had a royal upbringing. And Julia forgot hers when mommy got hugged real hard.

My bigger question from Chapter 6 is how Larcei knew Iuchar and Iucharba. From what I read of the FE4 script here on SF (I haven't the means to emulate yet darn it!), there seems to be no explanation of how they met and continued to meet, and how long they knew each other.

Furthermore, Larcei is prey the not-Lexes should be wanting dead, since she is a threat to the Empire they serve, and likely hangs out with the blue squirrel they mean to skin. Thus it stands their encounters would have to be clandestine to some extent. They couldn't have attended Ganei' High together trying to get Larcei to watch them play basketball (Iuchar being a shirt, Iucharba a skin).

On 12/24/2018 at 3:03 AM, Dandy Druid said:

Although the part I find most frustrating is that most of the older siblings inherit the Major while their younger only gets Minor, except for Lene and Coirpre, where this is reversed for some reason. We know through Altenna Major Blood inheritance isn't gender-locked so \_(>.>)_/

Would you rather that scrapped idea for FE4 where only one child was born per pairing? (I guess the other ended up being replaced with their Sub?) Dunno if that would've guaranteed Major on the one child born. But it would've guaranteed some hair-pulling when you find out you got Fee instead of Ced. Particularly if the moment when the randomly chosen child birthed was when the pairing was made in Gen 1, as opposed to the start of Gen 2, where one could easily reset until they got their desired children for all but two of the sets.

The gameplay rules exist because true randomness is neither possible to program, nor necessarily desired on the player's part.

As for relevancy to one of the three games in the LP title. Sims interest only lasted as long as I made fancy houses with the best stuff using the Rosebud cheat.

And for Disgaea, I only ever played the DS port of the first, I was hyped for it, but ended up not really liking it. It was too hard to train my weaklings and Item World was a core. I read online about Pleinair, did the Chapter 1 Midboss ending to get her early, and then at some point shifted to a Pleinair solo of the main game. The postgame unlockables later helped for the other postgame bosses, but that was about it.

20 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

It helps they reside in Issach and Shannan is with them. Even though he is denied his kingdom, the people, attached to their traditional monarchy, probably avidly support him as their hope for the future, rather than try to hug the Loptyrians or find some radical new liberator to rule them. Friends of Shannan and children of those who aided Shannan, aka Siggy without whom Shannan would have likely perished, thus deserve their hospitality.

Holy Blood bestowing demihuman/demigod powers is another reason why one might want to raise them well. That kind of power would certainly be useful for fighting the Loptyr Empire. And Holy Blood of even non-Odr Crusaders had to be revered to some extent in Issach I would think, a child of any of them is worth respecting.

And "Seliph's and his crew" isn't very large. All it is is Seliph son of Sigurd, Oifey his aid, Prince of Issach Ulster, Princess of Issach Larcei, Diarmuid, Lester, and Lana. Fee and Arthur weren't raised with Seliph, and prior to FE5 official canonization of Furyn, might not have had a royal upbringing. And Julia forgot hers when mommy got hugged real hard.

My bigger question from Chapter 6 is how Larcei knew Iuchar and Iucharba. From what I read of the FE4 script here on SF (I haven't the means to emulate yet darn it!), there seems to be no explanation of how they met and continued to meet, and how long they knew each other.

Furthermore, Larcei is prey the not-Lexes should be wanting dead, since she is a threat to the Empire they serve, and likely hangs out with the blue squirrel they mean to skin. Thus it stands their encounters would have to be clandestine to some extent. They couldn't have attended Ganei' High together trying to get Larcei to watch them play basketball (Iuchar being a shirt, Iucharba a skin).

Would you rather that scrapped idea for FE4 where only one child was born per pairing? (I guess the other ended up being replaced with their Sub?) Dunno if that would've guaranteed Major on the one child born. But it would've guaranteed some hair-pulling when you find out you got Fee instead of Ced. Particularly if the moment when the randomly chosen child birthed was when the pairing was made in Gen 1, as opposed to the start of Gen 2, where one could easily reset until they got their desired children for all but two of the sets.

The gameplay rules exist because true randomness is neither possible to program, nor necessarily desired on the player's part.

That makes sense. I forgot about how much respect Shannan had.

Well, it seems like at the start of the game, they knew where Seliph was hiding out, so maybe word got out that Isaach's princess was with him? Maybe just the term 'Princess' got Iuchar and Iucharba's attention. How they know each other was never properly explained, unfortunately.

The scrapped idea seems a lot of fun as a game mode for FE4. If a FE4 Echoes comes out, it would be a cool thing to unlock after you beat the game once. It would also be cool if you got to pick out your edits too.

Also, Merry Christmas @Ertrick36

Edited by Dandy Druid

52 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

As for relevancy to one of the three games in the LP title. Sims interest only lasted as long as I made fancy houses with the best stuff using the Rosebud cheat.

And for Disgaea, I only ever played the DS port of the first, I was hyped for it, but ended up not really liking it. It was too hard to train my weaklings and Item World was a core. I read online about Pleinair, did the Chapter 1 Midboss ending to get her early, and then at some point shifted to a Pleinair solo of the main game. The postgame unlockables later helped for the other postgame bosses, but that was about it.

When I was a kid, the way I played was I'd cultivate a sort of comfortable environment for them with cheats (specifically Rosebud and the Rejuvenation Chamber) and try to get them to do better in their jobs.  Even in that I'd fail because I was never all that great at making friends in this game.  It's much easier to make friends in later Sims games because they typically force connections to happen (e.g. "friends" will come home with your sims from work or school, you'll become acquainted with your boss, etc.), while in this game you have to go out into the town and not only build the friendships, but maintain them for long term.

From my experience so far, yeah, Pleinair is ridiculous.  Disgaea, even before I got it, struck me as a game that'd have a lot of grinding in it.  Though tbf, I hear the second game is better from a gameplay standpoint.  But if you have misgivings about the idea of grinding, I wager Disgaea's not a game you'd like in the first place because it's all about the idea of building big armies of doods that destroy their enemies with big numbers.

46 minutes ago, Dandy Druid said:

Also, Merry Christmas @Ertrick36

To you as well.

It was indeed fairly merry.  Gonna be chowing through Reese's for a few months, and through Arthur's Rootin' Tootin' Cowboy Shootin' Gallery (AKA RDR2) for possibly even longer.

Yeah, so uh...

I had at least three shots of alcohol (depending on what you’d consider a shot; I don’t pour shots often) in a mix drink (Happy Otter) as part of my New Year’s celebration, and I’m hanging with family, so no part today.  Maybe tomorrow, I guess.  Feeling too slow and stupid for strategy or uploading videos.

A shot is supposed to be small, so if it's bigger than what you would pour in a little shot glass, it's just a straight up drink.

Happy New Years!

23 hours ago, Dandy Druid said:

A shot is supposed to be small, so if it's bigger than what you would pour in a little shot glass, it's just a straight up drink.

Happy New Years!

I was pouring them in shot glasses, though they're not exactly little shot glasses and I don't really have a frame of reference for how much I would pour into them - for all I know, I'm supposed to fill them up completely (I know this isn't the case, but you see where I'm going with this, right?).  In any event, I know that I don't usually drink that much - even a glass of champagne at a wedding is enough to make me feel funny.  So when I finish a mug containing roughly three shots of alcohol, some coffee, and hot coco, both my head and my stomach start feeling weird and I start agreeing with stupid things.  Not enough to where my motor functions were significantly impaired or I totally blacked out, but enough that I didn't really feel like doing anything other than sleeping.

But yeah, hope your 2019 will be well as well.

I'm in the process of uploading another video, though it might be late tonight.  Sometimes this process is a pain in the ass.

Ey, so I said new game, right?  Here it is, another FE game.  I was eager to play this one, so I decided to do it earlier than I might've planned.

And yes, I'm using the artworks from the Fire Emblem: Treasure book whenever I can for the thumbnails.  Mayumi Hirota is the first actually good FE artist, imo.

I will make a poll for who the girls should be paired with in another thread.

Edited by Ertrick36

On 1/2/2019 at 5:55 PM, Ertrick36 said:

I was pouring them in shot glasses, though they're not exactly little shot glasses and I don't really have a frame of reference for how much I would pour into them - for all I know, I'm supposed to fill them up completely (I know this isn't the case, but you see where I'm going with this, right?).  In any event, I know that I don't usually drink that much - even a glass of champagne at a wedding is enough to make me feel funny.  So when I finish a mug containing roughly three shots of alcohol, some coffee, and hot coco, both my head and my stomach start feeling weird and I start agreeing with stupid things.  Not enough to where my motor functions were significantly impaired or I totally blacked out, but enough that I didn't really feel like doing anything other than sleeping.

But yeah, hope your 2019 will be well as well.

I'm in the process of uploading another video, though it might be late tonight.  Sometimes this process is a pain in the ass.

I know how you feel. I don't drink much either, and I just get a headache when I do. Did you eat a lot before drinking? Drinking on an empty stomach isn't good either.

And I get what you mean by the process. Making videos can be a real pain, speaking from personal experience.

And heyyyy FE4. One of my favorites. I'm thinking of replaying it rn.

I hope people give you some more unorthodox pairings rather than the usual Lex+Ayra, Midir+Edain, Lac+Finn, Syl+Claud/Nobody, Erin+Lewyn, Tailtiu+Azel, Briggid+Chulainn