8Bitdo controller

LucinaRobin

Hello.

I have five questions. I want to use 8Bitdo controller with plus pad for ssbu.

1. Can I use 8Bitdo controller wirelessly on nintendo switch?

2. Can I use 8Bitdo controller for ssbu?

3. Up to how many 8Bitdo controllers can I use simultaniously on nintendo switch? (I need to use 3 8Bitdo controllers simultaniously)

4. Does any 8Bitdo controllers are okay?

5. Do I need (8Bitdo USB Wireless Adapter Classic Bluetooth Controller Gamepad USB Retro Receiver) to use 8Bitdo controllers?

Thanks.

Edited by LucinaRobin

If you have the controller, see if it works with other games.  If you don't, I'd recommend sticking to official Nintendo products, since that's one less thing for you to worry about.

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

If you have the controller, see if it works with other games.  If you don't, I'd recommend sticking to official Nintendo products, since that's one less thing for you to worry about.

I know nintendo's official product is good, but I want plus pad like wii remote to play ssbu.

So i made a research, and found 8Bitdo Controllers can be used. So if you know the answer, answer please.

Thanks.

6 minutes ago, LucinaRobin said:

I know nintendo's official product is good, but I want plus pad like wii remote to play ssbu.

So i made a research, and found 8Bitdo Controllers can be used. So if you know the answer, answer please.

Thanks.

In other words, this is something you haven't bought yet.  I don't think it's a good idea.  I can't say whether or not it will work, though.

2 hours ago, eclipse said:

In other words, this is something you haven't bought yet.  I don't think it's a good idea.  I can't say whether or not it will work, though.

Okay. if so, do you know about (8Bitdo USB Wireless Adapter Classic Bluetooth Controller Gamepad USB Retro Receiver)?

If anyone know answers, please give me a answers.

Thanks.

Edited by LucinaRobin