What do you want in Three Houses? ( Mechanics and such )

Sub Zero

5 hours ago, ΔZZ said:

-Less hyrbrid units. I know Edelgard has swords, axes and magic which is okay I guess, but I don't want too much of this. Most of they time they are useless.

Ditto. I'm not expecting much of Edelgard, unfortunately - the last time axes and magic were combined well was never. You had Dread Fighter in Awakening (most males not named Robin, Morgan, or Owain are blatantly slanted in one of physical or magical), as well as Oni Chieftain and Malig Knight in Fates, neither of which were exactly winning any awards for being an amazing class, in addition to the same issue about most units only being good physically or magically.

Edited by Shadow Mir

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

56 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

Ditto. I'm not expecting much of Edelgard, unfortunately - the last time axes and magic were combined well was never. You had Dread Fighter in Awakening (most males not named Robin, Morgan, or Owain are blatantly slanted in one of physical or magical), as well as Oni Chieftain and Malig Knight in Fates, neither of which were exactly winning any awards for being an amazing class, in addition to the same issue about most units only being good physically or magically.

Honestly i'm still not convinced that Edelgard has Magic yet. The menu thing may be because it's beta and it's showing all options at once or something like that, she wasn't carrying any tomes after all. 

5 hours ago, RexBolt said:

Honestly i'm still not convinced that Edelgard has Magic yet. The menu thing may be because it's beta and it's showing all options at once or something like that, she wasn't carrying any tomes after all. 

Fair point. To be frank, I'm starting to have doubts myself.