November 2018 Legendary Banner Expectations

Johann

@NSSKG151 That is true, I forget how useful he can be when you're earlier in the game. I mostly meant he didn't have like a Reinhardt situation (to use an extreme example) where a large chunk of his popularity was solely due to his in-game performance. So it'd seem he ranked that high based on his actual popularity and possibly some F2P friendliness.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone please free us front he misery of F!Grima being constantly on a Legendary Hero banner. PLEASE DO SOMETHING IS!!!

Dagger Legendary, a Legendary Healer, Legendary Fortuneteller anything is better then seeing F!Grima constantly there...

41 minutes ago, Hilda said:

someone please free us front he misery of F!Grima being constantly on a Legendary Hero banner. PLEASE DO SOMETHING IS!!!

Dagger Legendary, a Legendary Healer, Legendary Fortuneteller anything is better then seeing F!Grima constantly there...

Remember the meme/ assumption that Xander and Camus made so much money from their GHBs they didn't need a rerun? I keep imagining F!Grima in the opposite situation, where she misread her contract so only makes chump change every time she appears on a banner. Poor evil overlord...

6 hours ago, Hilda said:

I don't think there is anything stopping them from putting F!Grima on all legendary banners since we are having more than four legendary heroes on the banners now so we can still have    F!Grima plus another colorless legendary hero.

Ok some significant news here regarding when units are returning:

• December: Marth, Fjorm, Hector
  • January: Ike, Eirika, Tiki, Lyn
  • February: Ephraim, Hrid, Gunnthra, Robin
  • March: Ryoma, Lucina

There's a couple things this could mean: It's possible we'll get two heroes (perhaps one bring from Book III?), or that we'll only see 4 Legendary Heroes on a banner again, which would be pretty weak unless you really can't stand Robin. This does also suggest that next month's hero (or one of them if there are two) will be colorless.

Anyway, I'll make the thread for next month tomorrow, I've gotta get some sleep.

9 hours ago, Johann said:

Ok some significant news here regarding when units are returning:

• December: Marth, Fjorm, Hector
  • January: Ike, Eirika, Tiki, Lyn
  • February: Ephraim, Hrid, Gunnthra, Robin
  • March: Ryoma, Lucina

There's a couple things this could mean: It's possible we'll get two heroes (perhaps one bring from Book III?), or that we'll only see 4 Legendary Heroes on a banner again, which would be pretty weak unless you really can't stand Robin. This does also suggest that next month's hero (or one of them if there are two) will be colorless.

Anyway, I'll make the thread for next month tomorrow, I've gotta get some sleep.

Makes me curious what March and beyond will bring.

Will they just start a brand new batch, so will the Legendaries from then on bring something different.

1 hour ago, Sentinel07 said:

Makes me curious what March and beyond will bring.

Will they just start a brand new batch, so will the Legendaries from then on bring something different.

Who can say, though it's not unreasonable to think that they'll just give the same bonus effects to different characters given that you can already stack multiples of the same hero for multiple bonuses (ie: fielding 2 Fjorms will give a unit HP/Spd+6 total) 

Haha, so many Grima banners and then when she could finally share with Veronica or Loki to finish her, she's gone.

I have some hope that one of them will share with a legendary healer, but I think it's unlikely now. It looks like we get two new colorless legendaries in a row. Having taken that long for a new one and then getting two in row with book 3, looks more like they were waiting for something that book 3 introduces.

11 hours ago, Johann said:

(perhaps one bring from Book III?)

Ah, that is a good idea. I was wondering why next banner seemed like it would be back to only 4 legendaries, but releasing a free one with book 3 and then making it appear on the banner together with a new one makes sense.

16 minutes ago, Azuris said:

Having taken that long for a new one and then getting two in row with book 3, looks more like they were waiting for something that book 3 introduces.

Waiting for laguz, maybe...  Legendary Reyson?  A flying, colorless dancer laguz?  Yes please!

Yeah, I know it's unlikely.  We're a lot more likely to get Micaiah or Elincia as legendary healers, which I'm thrilled with (even if I'd take Micaiah over Elincia).  And with my luck, we'd probably get Leanne over Reyson, even though Leanne does a lot less, but is a girl...  (Not that I don't like Leanne...  I just love Reyson and really want him in).

1 hour ago, Venmi said:

Waiting for laguz, maybe...  Legendary Reyson?  A flying, colorless dancer laguz?  Yes please!

Yeah, I know it's unlikely.  We're a lot more likely to get Micaiah or Elincia as legendary healers, which I'm thrilled with (even if I'd take Micaiah over Elincia).  And with my luck, we'd probably get Leanne over Reyson, even though Leanne does a lot less, but is a girl...  (Not that I don't like Leanne...  I just love Reyson and really want him in).

ooh Reyson would be awesome! 
I hope it's him! i'm glad i got Robin's Infernal done then, if she's not coming back until Feb. :(. 

3 hours ago, Venmi said:

Legendary Reyson, flying colorless dancer laguz!?  The thought never crossed my mind but now that you've mentioned it...it sounds like the most amazing legendary hero ever!   My god that would turn heads.  

Glad we are getting some new colorless legendary heroes finally.   

6 hours ago, Johann said:

Who can say, though it's not unreasonable to think that they'll just give the same bonus effects to different characters given that you can already stack multiples of the same hero for multiple bonuses (ie: fielding 2 Fjorms will give a unit HP/Spd+6 total) 

Yeah, that's what I'm expecting. That once the first 16 are done, they'll just bring in a new batch of 16.

If we're getting a colorless hero next month, I'd honestly prefer staff Leif over anyone else. Jugdral doesn't have a single legendary hero yet. I know, Valentia doesn't either, and I wouldn't be opposed to colorless bow Alm either. But I'd prefer a staff legendary over another bow legendary.

NEXT MONTH'S THREAD:

Please use the most recent thread if you intend to make posts about future banners. Feel free to use this thread for analysis of trends, etc.