Legendary Hero Battle - Eirika: Graceful Resolve

Landmaster

No one's made a thread yet so here were are~

Well this is a tricky map. Lots of reinforcements and not a lot of space. Go ahead and share your clears and strategies~

Map:

360px-Map_L0008.webp.png?version=3926c91

Enemy Stats:

INFERNAL

Spoiler

Eirika

HP:    61
Atk:    53
Spd:    43
Def:    30
Res:    23

Atk/Spd Solo 3
Lunar Brace
Odd Def Wave

Storm Sieglinde
Moonbow

Lance Flier

HP:    57
Atk:    48
Spd:    44
Def:    26
Res:    42

Fury 3
Desperation 3
Drive Atk 2

Slaying Lance+
Moonbow

Axe Knight

HP:    76
Atk:    50
Spd:    12
Def:    44
Res:    21

Atk/Res Bond 3
Wary Fighter 3
Drive Def 2

Brave Axe+
Sol

Lance Fighter

HP:    66
Atk:    55
Spd:    39
Def:    28
Res:    19

Life and Death 3
Poison Strike 3
Spur Atk/Def 2

Ridersbane+
Luna

Red Cavalier

HP:    45
Atk:    49
Spd:    28
Def:    18
Res:    37

Earth Boost 3
Green Tomebreaker 3
Def Ploy 3

Rauðrraven+
Iceberg

Thief

HP:    52
Atk:    43
Spd:    42
Res:    35

Steady Blow 3
Guard 3
Distant Guard 3

Rogue Dagger+
Miracle

REINFORCEMENTS

Lance Fighter Killed:

Blue Cavalier

Atk:    51

Heavy Blade 3
Pass 3
Ward Calvary

Blárblade+
Draconic Aura

Sword Cavalier

HP:    60
Spd:    27
Res:    33

Fierce Stance 3
Drag Back
Hone Calvary

Armorsmasher+
Growing Wind

Troubadour

Atk:    46
Spd:    23
Def:    22
Res:    47

HP/Res 2
Live To Serve
Fortify Calvary

Panic+
Martyr+
Heavenly Light

Lance Flier Killed:

Lance Cavalier

HP:    62

Atk/Res Solo
Vantage 3
Distant Guard 3

Reprisal Lance+
Sacred Cowl

Thief

Def:    15
Res:    38

Steady Posture 3
Watersweep 3
Def Ploy 3

Smoke Dagger+
Iceberg

Green Mage

HP:    54
Spd:    35
Res:    34

Close Def 3
Dull Ranged 3
Res Ploy 3

Rexcalibur+
Glimmer

Red Cavalier Killed:

Bow Cavalier

Atk:    54
Res:    28

Fury 3
Swordbreaker 3
Savage Blow 3

Slaying Bow+
Growing Wind

Axe Cavalier

Def:    32

Armored Blow 3
Lunge 3
Goad Calvary

Slaying Axe+
Escutcheon

Red Mage

Spd:    37
Res:    31

Darting Stance 3
Quick Riposte 3
Threaten Res 3

Bolganone+
Glacies

ABYSSAL

Spoiler

Eirika

HP:    61
Atk:    53
Spd:    43
Res:    23

Atk/Spd Solo 3
Lunar Brace
Odd Def Wave
Deflect Magic 3

Storm Sieglinde
Moonbow

Lance Flier

Spd:    44
Def:    26
Res:    42

Fury 3
Desperation 3
Drive Atk 2

Slaying Lance+
Moonbow

Axe Knight

HP:    76
Atk:    50
Spd:    12
Def:    44
Res:    21

Atk/Res Bond 3
Wary Fighter 3
Drive Def 2

Brave Axe+
Sol

Lance Fighter

HP:    66
Atk:    55
Spd:    39
Res:    19

Life and Death 3
Poison Strike 3
Spur Atk/Def 2
Spd Smoke 3

Ridersbane+
Luna

Red Cavalier

Atk:    49

Earth Boost 3
Green Tomebreaker 3
Def Ploy 3

Rauðrraven+
Iceberg

Thief

Res:    35

Steady Blow 3
Guard 3
Distant Guard 3
Poison Strike 3

Rogue Dagger+
Miracle

REINFORCEMENTS

Lance Fighter Killed:

Blue Cavalier

Heavy Blade 3
Pass 3
Ward Calvary

Blárblade+
Draconic Aura

Sword Cavalier

HP:    60

Fierce Stance 3
Drag Back
Hone Calvary
Close Def 3

Armorsmasher+
Growing Wind

Troubadour

Atk:    46
Spd:    23
Res:    47

HP/Res 2
Live To Serve
Fortify Calvary
Savage Blow 3

Panic+
Martyr+
Heavenly Light

Lance Flier Killed:

Lance Cavalier

Atk/Res Solo
Vantage 3
Distant Guard 3

Reprisal Lance+
Sacred Cowl

Thief

Def:    15
Res:    38

Steady Posture 3
Watersweep 3
Def Ploy 3
Phantom Spd 3

Smoke Dagger+
Iceberg

Green Mage

Spd:    35
Res:    34

Close Def 3
Dull Ranged 3
Res Ploy 3
HP/Res 2

Rexcalibur+
Glimmer

Red Cavalier Killed:

Bow Cavalier

Atk:    54
Res:    28

Fury 3
Swordbreaker 3
Savage Blow 3

Slaying Bow+
Growing Wind

Axe Cavalier

Def:    32

Armored Blow 3
Lunge 3
Goad Calvary
Fortress Def 3

Slaying Axe+
Escutcheon

Red Mage

Spd:    37
Res:    31

Darting Stance 3
Quick Riposte 3
Threaten Res 3
Spd/Def 2

Bolganone+
Glacies

Edited by Landmaster

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think everyone was posting it in the actual Eirika thread. 

My Arena Core team of Camus/Axephriam/Ike/Tiki took care of normal (LOL)
then my dragons (Tiki + Myrrh) took care of Hard. 
Lunatic was more tricky. (lewyn with Savage blow 2 seal helped)

Now i'm stuck on Infernal. 

Got through Infernal with my Halloween Tempest Trials team. The blue knight that comes in from the bottom as a reinforcement is a jerk in Abyssal. I might need to switch out flying Myrrh for a ranged unit to specifically snipe it dead through the wall... which probably means either Halloween Kagero or Halloween Henry.

39 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

No one's made a thread yet so here were are~ If anyone has a list of the stats, I'll add them if people want.

Gamepedia has the map and stats here: https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Eirika:_Graceful_Resolve_(map)

Edited by Ice Dragon

I'm seeing a lot of choke hold strategies~

Luring everyone to the bottom and using Savage Blow with a Tome or Healer to whittle everyone down

7 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Got through Infernal with my Halloween Tempest Trials team. The blue knight that comes in from the bottom as a reinforcement is a jerk in Abyssal. I might need to switch out flying Myrrh for a ranged unit to specifically snipe it dead though the wall... which probably means either Halloween Kagero or Halloween Henry.

Gamepedia has the map and stats here: https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Eirika:_Graceful_Resolve_(map)

Nice, I'll add them in a bit~

Managed to clear Infernal after at least 15 tries. Unfortunately Julia had to sit this one out, but L!Ike and B!Lucina once again saved the day.

1. Neutral L!Ike+1: Reposition, Axebreaker 3, QR3 seal
  2. Neutral B!Lucina+2: Reposition, Vantage 3, Hone Spd 3 seal
  3. +Spd/-Res Lewyn: Draw Back, Spd Smoke 3 seal
  4. +Def/-Atk Linde+1: Reposition, Iceberg, Fury 3, Renewal 3, Breath of Life 3, Atk/Def 2 seal

This one was ridiculously tricky, mostly due to those three cavaliers that spawn at the bottom early on. Ultimately putting QR3 on Ike allowed me to clear out the mages and ninjas quickly enough to hide from Eirika in the corner, at which point Linde whacked her.

Dancing-Grav+-Savage Blow cheese is pretty much how I did it. Nowi was my choice of tank as she could also counterkill the red mages and the Bow Cav very easily while walling the Thief. Since the Lance Infantry and the Lance Flier cause reinforcement diarrhea when they die, I decided to cut that out entirely. Lured the Thief to the bottom, choked it with Nowi and Olivia, using my custom Clarine (still 4* because promoting a Lissa for her to eat was a better investment, lul) to help whittle everything down until all I had left were the Lance Infantry, Lance Flier, Axe Armor and Thief, all at 1 HP. Then I burst the Lance Flier and Thief with Olivia-assisted Nino, then killed the Axe Armor with Clarine before Repositioning her out of the way with Nowi so that the Lance Infantry would suicide onto Nowi. Thus, six guys never even bothered to show up.

Edited by Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi

I guess I'll put this here, too?

Took a few hours experimenting to figure this out. Initially I was a bit more cautious before giving Minerva lunge and settling on the current strategy. I ended up sacrificing several more units than I needed - I gave Caeda and Morgan WoM2, but had to feed Morgan an extra Cain when WoM2 wasn't enough for her to warp to kill the Cavalier. Also derped and wasted a Seth giving Hinoka only Fortress Def 1, so I ended up feeding her two Seth's. :/

Dumb healer AI to the rescue.

Reposted from the general thread:

The most annoying part of the map was the way multiple reinforcement units are keyed to one unit dying, meaning I couldn't just play 'fair' and kill people as they came up. I had to deliberately leave the reinforcement spawning people alive so I didn't get swarmed by more units than I can handle at once.

: /

Aside from that minor bit of cheese I played it exactly like I'd normal play, though. Just hitting things until they died with my main team.

I haven't beaten Internal yet, playing around with my Galeforce team of B!Celica, Cordelia, NY! Azura and Ninian, seeing if I can clear it with additional move shenanigans.  Tricky to do since Celica's 1+ unit in 2 spaces requirement for Cooldown Add'l is hard to maintain.  Have to knock out the lancer with Cordelia to open the way for Celica to take the north on Turn One, then I have to have Cordi double back to handle the southern spawn.  Having trouble killing the green fridge and bow cav between turns 3 and 4 - poor Cordelia is having to jump all over the place, and is hard to get her back to the northern front in time to support Celica.

Weird to say, but this is the first L!HB I've played that was more fun than challenging, or perhaps fun despite it's challenge.  Feels like a right proper puzzle.

Edited by Selena4Lyfe

@mampfoid

This was easily the most vexing one-turn thus far. I was especially annoyed at the end, looking for an A Passive that would keep Caeda above 70% by the time Eirika got to her (at this point I had it worked out such that she was the only obstacle), I tried a bunch of flat Def boosting passives before flicking through the Inherit Skill A Passive filter and randomly having it stop on Triangle Adept. I headdesk-ed. Also, praise be to the Axe Armor’s Brave Axe.

On the plus side, Gold Feh.

Edited by LordFrigid

13 minutes ago, Zelgius said:

The reinforcements on this map were interesting, being tied to the generic units. I beat Abyssal by making the southern reinforcements appear right away since they were causing me the most issues.

I did the same thing, and I positioned Cain and Ursula in a way that forced those guys to spawn in a perfect setup, allowing them to kill the healer and sword cav as soon as they appeared. Made a big difference compared to my previous tries.

I tried to beat this normally for hours but couldn't get it so I spent about 77 turns choking them with H!Nowi, Axephraim, Ethlyn, and Silvia. Went quicker that I guess it could have since my H!Nowi also has Savage Blow and has Attack Smoke to help keep Ephraim alive. It was more or less the Abyssal Strategy PM suggested

Only problem was not killing the Lance user because my Ethlyn had the Refined Fear, but it actually came in handy~ Rather than just having Nowi hide in the corner, I'd have Ethlyn heal Ephraim, then Dazzle whoever was on the end for more SB damage followed by Nowi Repositioning her out of the way. Once they were low enough, Nowi would take them out.

Guess I'll actually try for Abyssal now, though it feels kinda cheap >_>

This is my first Abyssal legendary battle cleared with Nowi Emblem, the stage design gave a nice place for the weaker Nowi's to hide and there were only a few reinforcements from behind.  First time using wolf tome on Witch Nowi, needed to bust through the high res cavalry in this stage and Eirika herself.

@mampfoid SO MUCH EVERYTHING

This was easily the hardest Abyssal map I've done so far. The enemies of pretty much every variety really put the roundedness of my team to the test, and I had to get really creative with positioning.

The biggest pain in the neck was the Axe Cavalier with Lunge who kept pulling F!Grima into Eirika's range, and the damage output of F!Grima herself became a detriment when the only thing blocking said Axe Cavalier was the Axe Knight with Wary Fighter who I had to purposely avoid killing until I could land a hit on Eirika. Especially frustrating was that Eirika would survive the Growing Wind bomb with 1 HP until I remembered I had a Drive Atk seal, but after correcting that and erasing the pseudo-Black Luna threat, F!Grima could freely tank the remaining enemies.

The last headache was the Thief at the end with Iceberg who happened to stand in just the right place to hit people other than F!Grima with his nuke, but once I remember B!Ninian could warp and finish off his friend, everyone else was free to rush him down.

Edited by Some Jerk

1 hour ago, Landmaster said:

I tried to beat this normally for hours but couldn't get it so I spent about 77 turns choking them with H!Nowi, Axephraim, Ethlyn, and Silvia. Went quicker that I guess it could have since my H!Nowi also has Savage Blow and has Attack Smoke to help keep Ephraim alive. It was more or less the Abyssal Strategy PM suggested

Only problem was not killing the Lance user because my Ethlyn had the Refined Fear, but it actually came in handy~ Rather than just having Nowi hide in the corner, I'd have Ethlyn heal Ephraim, then Dazzle whoever was on the end for more SB damage followed by Nowi Repositioning her out of the way. Once they were low enough, Nowi would take them out.

not cheap!!
did you use the suggested sacred seals/SI?? I can use everyone - but i don't have those seals. 

1 hour ago, Landmaster said:

I'd like to second the effectiveness of this one. Even on Abyssal it's pretty flexible: I didn't feel like leveling up Dorcas so Hector sufficed, as would likely any durable green, I'm still working on leveling Aversa so I used Summer Tana instead with no problems (with the added bonus of freeing up a seal slot thanks to her tome), any horse cavalier should be able to replicate Ethlyn, and most dancers should work as well.

I would avoid flying dancers though, as they can mess up the bow cavalier's movement.

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

not cheap!!
did you use the suggested sacred seals/SI?? I can use everyone - but i don't have those seals. 

I had to improvise a bit. I used the Distant Def 3 Seal, but I don't have Guidance so I went without it and just used Swap and Dance to get Ephraim into place. I also didn't have Drive Def 2 so I inherited Drive Def 1 on Ethlyn and Inherited Spur Def 2 on Silvia and gave her the Spur Def 1 Seal. Axephraim naturally has Close Def so he was honestly fine with this set up.

The one thing that changed though was the Bow Cav moved up (which PM1 said you should try to avoid) but it ended up working out fine because it meant I didn't have to worry about him killing H!Nowi. That Bow Cav was the last unit I killed with the Lance that would spawn the Cavs if you were to kill him earlier.

1 hour ago, kirauza343 said:

I'd like to second the effectiveness of this one. Even on Abyssal it's pretty flexible: I didn't feel like leveling up Dorcas so Hector sufficed, as would likely any durable green, I'm still working on leveling Aversa so I used Summer Tana instead with no problems (with the added bonus of freeing up a seal slot thanks to her tome), any horse cavalier should be able to replicate Ethlyn, and most dancers should work as well.

I would avoid flying dancers though, as they can mess up the bow cavalier's movement.

Yep, pretty much any unit of the same color and movement type can work out here. The main thing is making sure your Axe user is bulky enough to survive the onslaught. I also do recommend S!Tana if she's available so you don't have to worry about Guidance (sadly mine is -Atk so I had to go without her)

2 hours ago, Nowi's Husband said:

This is my first Abyssal legendary battle cleared with Nowi Emblem, the stage design gave a nice place for the weaker Nowi's to hide and there were only a few reinforcements from behind.  First time using wolf tome on Witch Nowi, needed to bust through the high res cavalry in this stage and Eirika herself.

Ooohh, this was a nice clear. I had tried to get Nowi to work on Infernal all day but those Green Refrigerators made it impossible to tackle head on. Nice to see her killing them so effortlessly here~

4 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

@mampfoid

This was easily the most vexing one-turn thus far. I was especially annoyed at the end, looking for an A Passive that would keep Caeda above 70% by the time Eirika got to her (at this point I had it worked out such that she was the only obstacle), I tried a bunch of flat Def boosting passives before flicking through the Inherit Skill A Passive filter and randomly having it stop on Triangle Adept. I headdesk-ed. Also, praise be to the Axe Armor’s Brave Axe.

On the plus side, Gold Feh.

I'm convinced you can one-turn any map~ The Passive on Caeda was actually pretty cool~