Legendary Hero Battle - Eirika: Graceful Resolve

Landmaster

3 minutes ago, Necrofantasia said:

You meant the guide I used?

HDorcas, Elise (replaced Lissa), Olivia and BLyn with their default skillset and the skills Phoenixmaster used.

The bow knight and axe knight switched places, so the bow knight didn't move towards Lyn. Instead he attacks HDorcas from the middle right wall.

The same happens to me. I would recommend giving Dorcas Threaten Atk, and Fortress Def or Fortress Res. I also used Aegis to lessen the damage from the Thief and Bow Cav~

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Alexmender Wow, Eirika the chokepoint holder! I love the warping fliers, and Eirika facing herself effortlessly. I love how the enemies were forced to line up against Eirika haha. Atk Smoke is a really good skill for these kind of maps.

@Ginko Nice Galeforce Siegbert fun! Your team just has great synergy, Brave Bow Roy is always a nuke and Shiro defends chokepoints like it was nothing. Unfortunately my Shiro couldn't take on the axe knight because I needed him to be in other places of the map heh

On 11/4/2018 at 2:36 AM, Alexmender said:

Because this one includes best girl Eirika I had to put more effort so this time

I can respect this :P

On 11/4/2018 at 2:36 AM, Alexmender said:

best girl Eirika

:D

Anyway, this was really tense to watch and you clearly put a lot of thought into this, congrats!

@Hilda Already got ATK/SPD Solo on one of your units, I'm jealous. Fortress DEF/RES too. Still though it's funny how most Abyssal clears involve walling off the enemies at one point or another. It's just too much. It was neat to see how you pulled off blocking off Eirika's army from attacking and using clever repositioning in order for Veronica to heal the trio while preparing for the counter. It was pretty brilliant. Anna was clutch going up against that sword cav as well despite her A skill not being in effect. Very intricate clear. Music was a treat as well.

@mampfoid It was shockingly simple. I wasn't expecting Shigure honestly, his nature really helped you out here and Cordelia was amazing as always. It's funny, you brought dancers but barely any dancing was done! Great way to trivialize a map that was giving just about everyone headaches.

@LordFrigid Pavise was pretty smart. That Caeda is nonsense, but tanking Eirika's supercharged Moonbow was a sight to behold. It's scary to think about how much damage that would have done to Caeda without Pavise though.

@mcsilas Another walling clear. Seeing use of your tanks was really something to behold. Not only ignoring the thieves but making perfect use of them to protect your armies. Maribelle was utilized also to her utmost potential, virtually ignoring the enemy healer until it was convinient to kill her, Pain+ showing it's cheese but also perfectly timed heals. I cringed when I saw all the reinforcements flood in at the same time on turn 4 but your team didn't even break a sweat. Awesome stuff. Nostalgic music as always also!

@Landmaster You're a madman for that Abyssal clear. I don't have that kind of patience.

@Ginko God that Shiro is ridiculous... I really should use my Lukas more... Anyways, perfect as always. Roy made quick work of the troublesome enemy reinforcements to the south side. Shiro tanked just about everything without caring about the weapon triangle which was just nuts and Azura danced as always. Still Eirika made Shiro sweat a bit which was pretty crazy. AAll in all you made a really tough map look easy to beat. Also haha! You finally had to use Galeforce on Siegbert! I was waiting to finally see it in one of your clears!

@ruruo Being able to use your premiere units regardless of difficulty is really incredible and something I'm utterly jealous of. I liked how there was virtually no walling in your clear. Jeorge just ate everything that was 2 range with ease which just made the map's pressure melt away. The fact that this was Abyssal speaks volumes about just how impressive your team's peformance was. Then you just bulldozed Eirika like she was nothing. Funny though, I dealt with her in the exact same manner. Anyways congrats.

@Alexmender AAAAAHHHH! CUSTOM MUSIC! Fantastic! I haven't heard custom music in one of your clears since the very first one I ever watched! The clear more than deserved it. It was a crescendo of epicness. A culmination of all of your clears so far built up to the glorious finale that is this clear. I knew you wouldn't be able to solo it due to the layout and reinforcements, but everyone needs a little help sometimes. Tons of epic moments here. Azura tanking red magic like a champ. Veronica doing what she does, Cordelia's 6 hit combo on the green mage, but Eirika vs Eirika stands at the very top. All that support she had from her teammates and despite all that she was only able to survive L!Eirika with a single digit of HP. If you lacked anything, even a single merge, she would have died. But this is a perfect, complete Eirika. Kinda symbolizes the clear even, right down the the perfect ending in sync with the music. 10/10.

@Nanima @NegativeExponents- @SatsumaFSoysoy @eclipse @Xenomata

This map is dumb, we pretty much can all agree on that. From the layout to the enemy unit congestion to the enemy reinforcements to what triggers them. It was a pain to deal with for me as well. I'm not like the rest of you though, I don't have the patience to wall the enemies off like most of you did, truthfully I didn't even think to do that. So I did things my way. It was tougher but I figured it out. I'm late as always but well... I've come to some realizations, I'll save those for a clear coming soon though. Anyways, let's get to my clears.

Matt actually had a considerable amount of trouble with this one. The most irritating thing to figure out was how to deal with the reinforcements on the south side. Now, let me say this. I hate, I hate that Blarblade mage. Spawning in the map right under you with full horse buffs is just evil. He was the object of my frustration for a while, eventually I realized I'd have to separate the team if I wanted to have a chance. So the boys took the upper half of the map while the girls cleared the reinforcements while supporting from the bottom, never being too far behind. Still there was another roadblock in the axe cav who kept lunge swapping my Matt or Inigo into death via Eirika whom they'd be ill prepared for. Eventually I, being honest: stumbled into the win when I didn't realize he could reach Inigo. Him lunging into him when he did put the two of them into literally the perfect position. I knew I was going to win right then, and that's exactly what I did.

The hardest clear of the bunch was by far the Morgan clear. It was probably the hardest clear I've ever done with them. It wasn't satisfying like the L!Lucina clear though, just a frustrating slog, ramming my head against a map literally designed to be a pain in the butt. Priscilla couldn't safely do her job, Amelia needed to be in too many places at once, Ninian kept getting caught in the crossfire and Morgan couldn't secure kills due to a lack of either ATK or SPD. The biggest issue was the lance cav at the start which only Morgan could kill, but he needed 44 SPD to do it, which meant he needed not only Ninian's support but the SPD/DEF seal which limited my options. I went around in circles for a long time until I came to a very silly realization: Morgan didn't actually need Close Counter.

After realizing that I also realized that I could just run Darting Blow 3 in the A slot (which is what I used before I gave him CC) which freed up his Seal slot and enabled him to use the Brazen ATK/RES seal which completely changed the dynamic of the clear. After that everything fell nicely into place and the map was done quickly. A little pain here, a little warping there and it was a wrap. Eirika couldn't even touch them. Also I've finally given Amelia and accessory worthy of her role on the team. I think it's pretty fitting and you probably will too.

For this last one I actually wanted to do a special clear themed towards FE8, even had the music I wanted to use ready too. I really tried but I just ran out of time. Used a good bit of SI too but ultimately ran out of time. Sucks wasting resources but I'm so indecisive it's nice that these clears finally force me to make decisions on SI. Anyways, that didn't work out but I did manage the Abyssal clear which was ironically the fastest clear out of all of these. I was so intimidated by the infernal clear that I wasn't expecting to beat Abyssal in 30 minutes. The Brazen ATK/RES seal is ridiculous.

Now I'll say this, I'm not like the rest of you, I don't have the patience for walling tricks. I did things the old fashioned way. It was a little tricky but swapping out things like Fortify DEF which allowed Rein to take a single hit and get into WoM range and let Ninian do her thing were key. Nukes and dancers aplenty but it's something I haven't really seen when it comes to clearing this map. Also Rein lols at Eirika's deflect magic seal. I was so outdone when I realized she had that that it only made it that more amusing when it meant basically nothing by the end of the clear. Anyways, it's no themed clear, but there you have it.

Cheers~

6 hours ago, Zeo said:

This map is dumb, we pretty much can all agree on that. From the layout to the enemy unit congestion to the enemy reinforcements to what triggers them. It was a pain to deal with for me as well. I'm not like the rest of you though, I don't have the patience to wall the enemies off like most of you did, truthfully I didn't even think to do that. So I did things my way. It was tougher but I figured it out. I'm late as always but well... I've come to some realizations, I'll save those for a clear coming soon though. Anyways, let's get to my clears.

Matt actually had a considerable amount of trouble with this one. The most irritating thing to figure out was how to deal with the reinforcements on the south side. Now, let me say this. I hate, I hate that Blarblade mage. Spawning in the map right under you with full horse buffs is just evil. He was the object of my frustration for a while, eventually I realized I'd have to separate the team if I wanted to have a chance. So the boys took the upper half of the map while the girls cleared the reinforcements while supporting from the bottom, never being too far behind. Still there was another roadblock in the axe cav who kept lunge swapping my Matt or Inigo into death via Eirika whom they'd be ill prepared for. Eventually I, being honest: stumbled into the win when I didn't realize he could reach Inigo. Him lunging into him when he did put the two of them into literally the perfect position. I knew I was going to win right then, and that's exactly what I did.

The hardest clear of the bunch was by far the Morgan clear. It was probably the hardest clear I've ever done with them. It wasn't satisfying like the L!Lucina clear though, just a frustrating slog, ramming my head against a map literally designed to be a pain in the butt. Priscilla couldn't safely do her job, Amelia needed to be in too many places at once, Ninian kept getting caught in the crossfire and Morgan couldn't secure kills due to a lack of either ATK or SPD. The biggest issue was the lance cav at the start which only Morgan could kill, but he needed 44 SPD to do it, which meant he needed not only Ninian's support but the SPD/DEF seal which limited my options. I went around in circles for a long time until I came to a very silly realization: Morgan didn't actually need Close Counter.

After realizing that I also realized that I could just run Darting Blow 3 in the A slot (which is what I used before I gave him CC) which freed up his Seal slot and enabled him to use the Brazen ATK/RES seal which completely changed the dynamic of the clear. After that everything fell nicely into place and the map was done quickly. A little pain here, a little warping there and it was a wrap. Eirika couldn't even touch them. Also I've finally given Amelia and accessory worthy of her role on the team. I think it's pretty fitting and you probably will too.

For this last one I actually wanted to do a special clear themed towards FE8, even had the music I wanted to use ready too. I really tried but I just ran out of time. Used a good bit of SI too but ultimately ran out of time. Sucks wasting resources but I'm so indecisive it's nice that these clears finally force me to make decisions on SI. Anyways, that didn't work out but I did manage the Abyssal clear which was ironically the fastest clear out of all of these. I was so intimidated by the infernal clear that I wasn't expecting to beat Abyssal in 30 minutes. The Brazen ATK/RES seal is ridiculous.

Now I'll say this, I'm not like the rest of you, I don't have the patience for walling tricks. I did things the old fashioned way. It was a little tricky but swapping out things like Fortify DEF which allowed Rein to take a single hit and get into WoM range and let Ninian do her thing were key. Nukes and dancers aplenty but it's something I haven't really seen when it comes to clearing this map. Also Rein lols at Eirika's deflect magic seal. I was so outdone when I realized she had that that it only made it that more amusing when it meant basically nothing by the end of the clear. Anyways, it's no themed clear, but there you have it.

Cheers~

I think the Bride Cordelia's my favorite clear for this one. Her and Reinhardt quadding everything in sight are fun times.

@Zeo Ooh, the bold strategy still worked out perfectly for Matthew. Goes to show how strong and well-composed your team is. 

Amelia was truly the guardian angel of Team Morgan. Very impressive clear up with those guys. I also love that hat on Morgan, it makes him look adorable.

The Abyssal map really required the combined strength of min maxed units like Reinhardt and Bridelia. Seeing them quad is like watching a fireworks display. Congrats!

@Zeo Wow! All those clears were pretty awesome! This time I'd say it was Morgan>Matthew>Reinhardt going by how much I enjoyed them. 

The Matthew clear was pretty clean and WoM on Ayra was pretty nice. It's funny how warping skills or using ranged units at the bottom of the map are the most reliable ways to clear it. 

The Morgan clear though, Amelia looks wonderful with those wings representing her WoM skill and this time she really needed them to block paths that would spell the doom of the other 3. Morgan himself really put tons of work this time with all those Luna kills, not to mention taking out that blue cav with his high Res. Priscilla shows why Pain+ just laughs at these types of maps and while Ninian didn't fought all that much she was pretty impressive when she destroyed that ninja. 

The last clear was pretty funny and reminds me that I haven't used my Bridelia all that much despite me liking her a lot, I think I'm going to do another Cordelia Emblem + daughter clear in the near future to make up for it. Reinhardt is as broken as ever, personally I don't want to use him outside of Horse Emblem quests because I consider him to be the maximum level of cheese in this game (although Veronica is pretty close to it and I did use her in my clear...). Anyways, it was very funny how they just plowed through the map so effortlessly, although Ninian tanking the archer was a bit scary.

@Zeo Nice clears! really like how you used the bottom space for your Infernal clears. Matthew doesn't disappoint, and he did well dealing with the north part almost like a chokepoint. And yes Lunge can be annoying in the enemy's hands. Tight chokepoint-friendly areas are great for the dagger AoE debuffs!

Also fitting accessory for Amelia! I wonder if you'll give it to Priscilla in a future clear with Wings of Mercy equipped- it would go really well with her wing hair accessories! Also impressed at Priscilla dealing with things in the bottom map! I really need to give my Morgan Luna sometime when I have more fodder, it's just a really useful special compared to Dragon Fang! He's Desperation-powered attack against the blue blade mage was satisfying!

Nice offensive Abyssal clear as well! Impressed by Ninian surviving the bow cav! I like how she's not as squishy as other dancers. Funny how this one was the fastest clear for you, I guess that's the might of brave weapons and dancers combined!

21 hours ago, Zeo said:

@mampfoid It was shockingly simple. I wasn't expecting Shigure honestly, his nature really helped you out here and Cordelia was amazing as always. It's funny, you brought dancers but barely any dancing was done! Great way to trivialize a map that was giving just about everyone headaches.

It looks simple, but it took me a while to figure out. ;-) 

Cordelia needed to pull the Desperation/Brash Assault trick for the first time. I was lucky the slowest of her victims was the first to attack. 

21 hours ago, Zeo said:

Matt actually had a considerable amount of trouble with this one.

Yeah, the south reinforcements are evil. Very nice way to destroy their formation by occupying the spawn tile. Ayra and Genny had to spend (nearly) the whole clear in the basement though. 

Clever to use the Axe Knight as a roadblock to delay and debuff Eirika. Her 42 dmg Moonbow was still hellish, Matthew barely took it but had the perfect answer. 

21 hours ago, Zeo said:

The hardest clear of the bunch was by far the Morgan clear.

The was quite a puzzle, great!

Cool to see the real Morgan-strat to take out the Blade-tome Cav: Savage-chip damage, debuff (and self-buff) and the Desperation finisher. 

(Seeing Amelia taking 2x15 damage from the Axe Knight shows in retrospective how bulky Matthew is). 

Why doesn't the archer attack Priscilla in the end? No idea how she would have been able to survive one hit. 

21 hours ago, Zeo said:

Now I'll say this, I'm not like the rest of you, I don't have the patience for walling tricks.

Haha, funny. I'm not known for my walling tactics either. :-) 

Nice nuking! 

Too bad the themed clear took too long, I'm looking forward to see it once the map gets a rerun. 

Congrats on your clears once again! I especially liked the Morgan clear (even though Matthew was in great form as well). 

@mampfoid Glad you liked! Sadly Erika will shred Michalis. I've actually attempted a walling strat with him, which ended horrifically. Although now Michalis has an array of weird skills from those attempts. 

@Zeo  Thank you! And yes, I do still hope to keep using the same favourite units for Abyssal maps as I'm curious to see how far they can carry me. The most difficult part of figuring this map out was how to funnel all the of the ranged into Jeorge and kill Erika before she reaches Michalis. 

Gotta love how Matthew tanked Erika! I also really liked how he managed to take care of so many mages. No easy feat at all! 

Oh man.. using Grima's Truth to get Pricilla to kill that red cav haha! Ninian nailing that dagger unit. I love how you got out of that round of reinforcements on turn 4. 

On abyssal, that bottom spot is such a great sniping spot for archers hehe. It's so satisfying seeing B!Cordy knock out so much quads! It's great you managed the Abyssal clear with Reinhardt and Cordy. Still reliable as ever!

• 2 months later...

I made a couple passes at this, but I think an Abyssal clear is out of the question for my team at the moment.

I have a theoretical clear worked out, but it requires access to SI I don't have and some additional merges. :/

Celica & Co. deal with Abyssal. Unfortunately, Ninian wasn’t working out. Too many things coming in from all directions. There may be a “just don’t kill X” strategy that I didn’t discover, but eventually I just decided to go with Legendary Azura.

4 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Celica & Co. deal with Abyssal. Unfortunately, Ninian wasn’t working out. Too many things coming in from all directions. There may be a “just don’t kill X” strategy that I didn’t discover, but eventually I just decided to go with Legendary Azura.

Keeping the lance pegasus alive delays the arrival of lance-cav/thief/green mage.

• 3 months later...

Late to the party, but I finally beat this map! It was probably the hardest LHB for me other than Marth's (who I still haven't beat), mostly because the Birds can't cheese it and there is very limited space.

@mampfoid @Landmaster @Sasori @mcsilas @Robert of Normandy @Azuris @daisy jane @ruruo @kirauza343

Music: Grandma (Destruction) - from Nier Automata

I finally did this somehow. Triggering most of the reinforcements on the first turn may seem like a bad idea, but my birds needed to establish their position in the middle of the map for maximum mobility, so things had to move. Luckily my bird-shaped battering rams still mowed through most enemies with little difficulty. Due to positioning, Leanne had to tank some magical nonsense, but she is nothing if not resilient in that department at least. Didn't help that the fight had a ticking clock on it, in the form of L!Eirika. Once she moves it's "Take her out or be taken out" for my birbs since none can truly tank her special without significantly changing their skillset and therefore the entire fight. Naesala needed Desperation to avoid certain death, but he also needed to double Eirika in the first place. With his B-slot occupied, he had to break his previous speeding record for a whooping 62 Spd. 

I wasn't sure if I would be able to reach it conventionally, so I started grinding Summoner Support on him before realizing I was. If I had finished that, and he hadn't needed the Quickened Pulse seal, I could have slapped Darting Blow Seal on him for an insane 70 Spd. Someone give this bird a speeding ticket. I am sure he could outfly fighter jets at that point.

Anyway, I am not sure whether I'll also do Tiki at this point. I gotta prepare for Gharnef's return and Blue Armour's are the bane of my existence already. On the other hand, I am sure Reyson would love to take out more dragons.. Decisions.. 

@Nanima That was an awesome clear! Close space, Erika one-rounded in an insane speed duel and close survivals (i.e. 1 HP Tibarn). Bet this was an hard puzzle to solve, even of it's not obvious from the video. 

Nanima that was great! wonderful job. 

these were one of the times i wish i was able to record again because i finally figured out how to tackle this map, which has been super difficult for me since it came out. so when in doubt - celica cheese it, but i couldn't figure out what to do once Eirika started moving, and i kept getting stuck with the Troubador, Cav Blue Mage and SwordCav, that spawns at the bottom. so what i did was I swept the top row, and allowed Airzura to take a hit from the flying lance (didn't attack him with celica, because that flying lance had desperation). then i swept downward, to take on the bottom row, which i usually didn't. this allowed me to take care of all of those threats. Lene took a hit from the dagger, then i swept back up and took care of everyone else. 

I only do the abyssals of the accessories i want, and i don't want Eirikas so now i am done, done done done done. 

8 hours ago, Nanima said:

Late to the party, but I finally beat this map! It was probably the hardest LHB for me other than Marth's (who I still haven't beat), mostly because the Birds can't cheese it and there is very limited space.

@mampfoid @Landmaster @Sasori @mcsilas @Robert of Normandy @Azuris @daisy jane @ruruo @kirauza343

Music: Grandma (Destruction) - from Nier Automata

I finally did this somehow. Triggering most of the reinforcements on the first turn may seem like a bad idea, but my birds needed to establish their position in the middle of the map for maximum mobility, so things had to move. Luckily my bird-shaped battering rams still mowed through most enemies with little difficulty. Due to positioning, Leanne had to tank some magical nonsense, but she is nothing if not resilient in that department at least. Didn't help that the fight had a ticking clock on it, in the form of L!Eirika. Once she moves it's "Take her out or be taken out" for my birbs since none can truly tank her special without significantly changing their skillset and therefore the entire fight. Naesala needed Desperation to avoid certain death, but he also needed to double Eirika in the first place. With his B-slot occupied, he had to break his previous speeding record for a whooping 62 Spd. 

I wasn't sure if I would be able to reach it conventionally, so I started grinding Summoner Support on him before realizing I was. If I had finished that, and he hadn't needed the Quickened Pulse seal, I could have slapped Darting Blow Seal on him for an insane 70 Spd. Someone give this bird a speeding ticket. I am sure he could outfly fighter jets at that point.

Anyway, I am not sure whether I'll also do Tiki at this point. I gotta prepare for Gharnef's return and Blue Armour's are the bane of my existence already. On the other hand, I am sure Reyson would love to take out more dragons.. Decisions.. 

What an awesome clear! I was way too cowardly to trigger the reinforcements at the bottom of the map but you not only triggered them, you also had no problems clearing the map with them there. The birds are so efficient at taking out 3-4 foes per turn, they never feel like they’re getting overrun (even if it does look like that at the start of Turn 3, haha). Reyson can also get more kills in to help clear the way even faster. Leanne was a trooper again taking those magic hits and Tibarn with his 1HP survive. Naesala’s sanic speed to get the kill on Eirika was very awesome, as well! Very satisfying clear! Great job!

3 hours ago, daisy jane said:

these were one of the times i wish i was able to record again because i finally figured out how to tackle this map, which has been super difficult for me since it came out. so when in doubt - celica cheese it, but i couldn't figure out what to do once Eirika started moving, and i kept getting stuck with the Troubador, Cav Blue Mage and SwordCav, that spawns at the bottom. so what i did was I swept the top row, and allowed Airzura to take a hit from the flying lance (didn't attack him with celica, because that flying lance had desperation). then i swept downward, to take on the bottom row, which i usually didn't. this allowed me to take care of all of those threats. Lene took a hit from the dagger, then i swept back up and took care of everyone else. 

I only do the abyssals of the accessories i want, and i don't want Eirikas so now i am done, done done done done. 

When in doubt, whip the Celica out! Congrats!!

19 hours ago, mampfoid said:

That was an awesome clear! Close space, Erika one-rounded in an insane speed duel and close survivals (i.e. 1 HP Tibarn). Bet this was an hard puzzle to solve, even of it's not obvious from the video. 

It really really wasn't. First attempt was at the end of January, but I didn't have enough resources for it. My birds really can't work with the "huddle in the corner and stall them as they come) strategy, so the only way was being as aggressive as possible while staying alive in the process. I am gla dit worked out as it did.

18 hours ago, daisy jane said:

Thanks!

That sounds like a really awesome job. Celica is just such an amazing unit, it's no wonder she could get through that. Your strategic thinking was on point as well. The feeling of such a success is really it's own reward and you deserve every bit of it.

14 hours ago, Landmaster said:

What an awesome clear! I was way too cowardly to trigger the reinforcements at the bottom of the map but you not only triggered them, you also had no problems clearing the map with them there. The birds are so efficient at taking out 3-4 foes per turn, they never feel like they’re getting overrun (even if it does look like that at the start of Turn 3, haha). Reyson can also get more kills in to help clear the way even faster. Leanne was a trooper again taking those magic hits and Tibarn with his 1HP survive. Naesala’s sanic speed to get the kill on Eirika was very awesome, as well! Very satisfying clear! Great job!

Thank you. I really couldn't do the cheese strategy so triggering the reinforcements was the only way. I really just wanted to empty the map in time for Eirika to come chasing me down. She required so much preparation, I really couldn't deal with anyone else around (other than that confined healer. haha). Really glad that the birbs have all the stats to make it through such a challenge. I am very proud of all of them.