Cipher Series 16: 22 March - Set Release! Good luck on your pulls!

Kirie

Hi, I'm sorry, this might be a bit off topic but I just stumbled upon this site and I'd like to ask if there's a generator site/app for your profile picture? If not,  did you make it? It's really cool :3

Edited by kuro_chan

10 hours ago, Zivhayr said:

Is this set going up on amiami or have I already missed it? Can't seem to find it in the listings

Yeah, it's up. Link to the listing here.

Also, today's card reveal is a beautiful signed R+ card for Mila!

zdUT7dn.png

Yesterday's livestream revealed a bunch of remaining cards from the set as expected! Our final SR is Miledy, wielding Maltet. The R+X cards will be chibi versions of Fae and Celica. We also got to see the tournie promos for this set. You can check out my full album of stream caps here, or just the new cards here.

9 hours ago, MrBawa said:

Damn, missed the pre-order at Amiami and now they're closed. Any chances they put it up before the release or am I completely out of luck?

They probably will. They usually re-open pre-orders for Cipher booster boxes when they actually get their product in from the distributor since they know exactly how many they have then. I'd try checking regularly starting a couple days or so before release.

Two exciting pieces of news from today's twitter! Our final R card is revealed for Thrasir, and we also get the full set list!

BqZmC4V.png

There are a few omissions that I'm a bit salty over, but in general, this seems like a very nice set with some wonderful art.

RIP Pelleas, RIP Murdock and Brunnya, RIP Nuibaba (they picked a random witch over her smh) and RIP the entire cast of Heroes (nevermind the book 2 peeps, they don't even have a little card for Hel, what the hel?).

But the set is good anyway, we still got amazing cards and surprises like Altina.

Today is 22 March which means S16 is now available on sale in Japan! For those of you buying boxes of the newest set, I wish you the best of luck on your pulls! :)

Furthermore, as usual, Cipher artists have begun posting their text-free versions of art online, and I've begun collecting it. If you'd like to check them out, you can do so here.

• 2 weeks later...