Feh Channel on the 7th 7:30pm PT

Jingle Jangle

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, TheNiddo said:

Seen a few people on other sites concerned that its not Book 3, saying its too short. 

Given how slow Feh talks that's not entirely inaccurate

The Feh channel for Book 2 was 17 minutes. With a few minutes explaining the brave heroes and cyl 1 results. Most of that was focused of how weapon refinery will work at that time. I'm positive that book 3 will be covered.  

36 minutes ago, Jingle Bells said:

I'm positive that book 3 will be covered.  

People were also positive Grinch leak was real, and we all saw how that turned out last week.

That aside, I can't really say I'm particularly hyped for whatever gets announced Wednesday since any interest I have in FEH is set to expire on December 7th and will likely stay dead for quite a while after that. I am rather certain that this FEH Channel will be viewed as a disappointment on at least some level so in other words, still no beasts.

48 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

People were also positive Grinch leak was real, and we all saw how that turned out last week.

Oh don’t even get me started on Smash. I’ve only recently gotten over my salt.

This should be 3.0 though. November is pretty much “the end of the year” and the same month that 2.0 was released. Plus it’s not like they’re going to ignore it in favor of just leaving a huge notification a month later, or heaven forbid another Feh channel. 

Arrives at the right time for me. Tomorrow marks one month since my "trial separation" from FEH and I was just waiting for the major update news before making it final. I've stopped even pretending that anything they might announce would stop me from quitting, but hopefully at least it'll be something to show they're heading in the right direction and who knows how I'll be feeling six, twelve months from now.

I've been playing so little lately that I've basically already quit, so it'll need to be something seriously special to win me back. I've barely gotten the 4 quest orbs from each round of VG, I only got the final daily orbs from FB yesterday, only have one of the eight reward accessories, only did the level 30 RD last week, didn't do AA at all, and only did an autobattle Beginner arena run. Pretty sure I didn't log in at all for a day or two even, even if I have my phone with me all day.

To top it all off, my 10% legendary banner pity rate (sniping purely red) was just broken by a Bride Sanaki, the only 5* I've gotten out of the banner, and I now have 0 orbs, so it looks like she will have the distinction of being the final 5* unit I'll summon. +Atk -Def is perfect, admittedly, so if I ever come back it'll be good to level her. Certainly won't do it now, even the Legendary Hector I pulled last month is still at level 20-odd because I can no longer be bothered levelling anyone at all.

13 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

As much as I want a bunch of stuff I'm just setting myself up to be disappointed

But what if you’re going to get disappointed with the quality of disappointment?

13 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

But what if you’re going to get disappointed with the quality of disappointment?

Dunno. Anyways, 13 minutes is a short time frame. 

So, just gonna put up some guesses for what we're gonna get out of this FEH Channel:

1) A preview of the new banner.

2) Teasing Beast units in some way.

?) Maybe something about the new weapon refinements?

3) Book III cinematic intro thing, like they did with Book II. Do you think they'll remember Anna exists for this one, or just match the Summoner up against someone again?

4) People being disappointed.

Edited by ILikeKirbys

I swear there is just no pleasing some people. I am rather sick of being regaled with tales of how people will quit the game as if it's some kind of grand statement against capitalism or whatever. You don't like the way things are in the game right now? Good for you, I don't much either in many areas (arena esp.). But it feels like it's become fashionable to exaggerate the flaws and moan about it all day. Maybe the next direct will fix some things. Maybe it won't. Maybe it will make it worse. But can we stop it with this doom and gloom athmosphere when it's not even out yet? Being always pessimistic might save you from the huge disappointments, but it ultimately just leaves you miserable for the most part.

They promised a new weapon type of some kind right? I won't make the usual guess as to what sort of character that might me, but I will guess we will get just one Hero with this new weapon, and they are the next Legendary Hero. Probably Book 3 as well, maaaybe a tease at a new mode or feature.

Edited by Glennstavos

11 minutes ago, Nanima said:

I swear there is just no pleasing some people. I am rather sick of being regaled with tales of how people will quit the game as if it's some kind of grand statement against capitalism or whatever. You don't like the way things are in the game right now? Good for you, I don't much either in many areas (arena esp.). But it feels like it's become fashionable to exaggerate the flaws and moan about it all day. Maybe the next direct will fix some things. Maybe it won't. Maybe it will make it worse. But can we stop it with this doom and gloom athmosphere when it's not even out yet? Being always pessimistic might save you from the huge disappointments, but it ultimately just leaves you miserable for the most part.

I agree with this 100%. Jesus christ chill people.

2 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

They promised a new weapon type of some kind right?

I think that was a fake, someone photoshopped a screenshot from the japanese Twitter. At least the according reddit post was deleted. 

7 minutes ago, Nanima said:

I swear there is just no pleasing some people.

I count myself usually to the more optimistic folks, but if you compare 2017s feh channels with 2018s, lowered expectations are just healthy. 

Won't quit if the channel is bad though. ;-)

17 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I count myself usually to the more optimistic folks, but if you compare 2017s feh channels with 2018s, lowered expectations are just healthy. 

Won't quit if the channel is bad though. ;-)

I didn't mean that. It's obviously healthy to not expect too much, and I don't believe I'll get my mind blown on Thursday or anything. I just dislike how some people have made a competition out of who is the most sick of the game, who is the most pessimistic about thursday and, most importantly, who is going to quit the hardest. 

Edited by Nanima