Feh Channel on the 7th 7:30pm PT

Jingle Jangle

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's finally time for me to share this list of skills that would become more readily available once GHB/TT units are more easily acquirable.

Spoiler

Skills from limited units unavailable on 3-4* summonable units
* = Unavailable even on 5* exclusive summons
Weapon
Rauorowl (Canas)
*Casa Blanca (Eliwood)
*Berkut's Lance (Berkut)
*Shine+ (Oliver)
*Blarwolf (Ursula)
Water Breath (Kana)
*Poleaxe (Gerome)
*Legion's Axe (Legion)
*Ardent Service (Groom Marth)
*Hack-o'-Lantern (Dorcas)
*Gronnwolf (Robin)
*Clarisse's Bow (Clarisse)
*Hama Ya (Corrin)

Assist
Rally Atk/Def (Eliwood/Gerome)

Special
Blazing Light (Xander/Oliver)
*Growing Thunder (Camus/Ursula)

A
HP/Spd+ (Aversa)
HP/Def+ (Marisa)
HP/Res+ (Canas)
Atk/Def+ (Corrin/Finn)
Mirror Strike (Oliver)
Fire Boost (Eliwood)
*Water Boost (Berkut)
Fierce Stance -> Sturdy Stance (Dorcas)
Heavy Blade (Jamke)
Close Def (Joshua)
Distant def (Garon)
Brazen Atk/Spd (Linus)
Brazen Def/Res (Kana)
Spd/Def Bond (Ethlyn)
*Grani's Shield (Camus/Walhart)
*Iote's Shield (Michalis)

B
Windsweep (Joshua)
*B Tomebreaker (Robin)
Chill Def (Walhart)
Cancel Affinity 3 (Jamke) (Available at 4* despite already being on a 3-4* summon [Mathilda])
Live to Serve 3 (Ethlyn) (Available at 4* despite already being on a 3-4* summon [Wrys])

C
Drive Atk (Groom Marth)
Goad Armor (Eliwood)
Goad Cavalry (Camus/Finn) (Available at 4* despite already being on a 3-4* summon [Reinhardt])
Fortify Dragons (Kana)
Odd Res Wave (Aversa)
Atk Ploy (Oliver/Julius)
Def Ploy (Arvis)
Spd Ploy (Saias)
Panic Ploy (Valter/Garon)
Spd Smoke (Takumi)
Infantry Pulse (Marisa)

I'm happy that we can finally summon all those GHB and TT units, but I'm not convinced I'll like how we'll have to do it. Seems like it's gonna fall under the "this is taking FOREVER" category with the resources.

Also, Book III. That teaser. My word. Kinda excited now.

Was that Christina Vee (Edelgard's VA) at the end? Can't wait for the trailer! I won't get my hopes up for the story proper, but we got a new character model and emotions in play, so that'll be interesting to see unfold!

I'm annoyed that we have two MORE currencies in play and the new mode is a new Arena, but it's interesting enough that I wanna try it out. Also, I want my +10 Lyon dangit!

(Anyone else first think "the light ended" was a Smash reference at first?)

Well, now people can't complain about lack of merges on their TT/GHB units so good for those who want to max Finn/Arvis/Xander/etc. 

The new mode looks like both fun and cancer. I dread seeing super whale teams up there but I doubt I'll ever reach those tiers so I'll just fear Lynhardt.

I blinked and missed the book 3 teaser, I'll have to rewatch that part.

Edit: Okay, I just saw that. So Sharena will get her development now, eh. That's good!

Edited by Alexmender

That was pretty sweet. Literally nothing anybody predicted, which is exactly why I didn't bother guessing much since IS is such a wild card these days. Mergable GHB/TT units is great and the new mode looks fun. I look forward to making +10 Xander down the road. I only wish the Aether bar filled up like stamina and you didn't have to wait for a daily reset.

Book 3 still coming in before the end of the year is good news too, though I guess we knew that anyway.

I'm not too thrilled about there being a million more new currencies to deal with, but it seems our flying castle mode is at least going to be lenient with scoring perhaps maybe.

But at least we can finally merge limited characters, and free-to-players actually have a reasonable means of getting +10s.

I wasn't expecting much yet I was even more disappointed overall - that's saying something.

Heroic Grails - neat concept that is ruined by the other major addition.

Aether Raids - basically the new Arena mode with FE Fates' My Castle twist to it. Looks to be shittier than the actual Arena mode due to its awful reward payouts that is only compounded by rising costs in using Heroic Grails - it'll take a VERY long time to +10 a GHB/TT unit if you're not a veteran player who's going to +10 masked Marth.

Book 3 coming soon. Can't say anything about it unless they actually show content. For all we know, this could be the next Half-Life 3 situation.

The game has now grails.
*assumes fetal position*

At last free units have the option to get full merges. But of course we're going to have to grind moar resources instead of using existing ones.
Arena Medals will forever the most useless resource in the game.

Aether Raids. The building aspect seems to be a different take on Arena Assault items. Doesn't seem that impressive tbh and are those even more new resources? Uff.
Is this an event or a permanent mode? I didn't get that.

Book III announcement. Sharena cries. Coming December. Okay. I'm dreading what other banner we're getting this month because it's going to have a Paralogue.

Good to see that I can finally build up my Navarre to +10 now.  Although now I feel foolish for buying BK when I can now get free merges for him...

And because we can get to +10 with TT units, Arden's going to be a unit to fear.

+10 Camus, infiniteish skills, castle mode. This was pretty good. A little disappointed they didn't go over more, but hey, at least Book 3 is around the corner, which hopefully that'll bring some more stuff. Overall, not the best Feh channel, but definitely far from the worse.

On a different note, is the update live for anyone?

Grail 10/10. I get to +10 some of my favorite heroes. My boy Lyon can finally get some love. 

Other stuff... Dunno how I feel. I definitely don't think a new mode is enough to dismiss my feelings about the current banner, but I did say that we needed a new mode that wasn't just RNG or inflated stats. I guess it's the town building mode they kind of teased a while back. We'll see.

Sharena teaser 10/10. Maybe she'll get to be the star this time. But I swear if they kill Alfonse..... 

Also, fun fact: I had to watch this without the sound on because I'm at work. You don't realize how slow Feh talks until you're watching a screen and you have to wonder whether it's paused or not. I actually had time to get up, get a drink, enjoy part of said drink, and return only for the screen to have not changed. lol

I'm really happy GHB and TT units are more accessible now, now I can +10 Linus much faster! I do wonder if we'll keep seeing GHB reruns?

Aether raids look kinda fun but are arena 3.0, still nice to get more stuff.

Also, Book III oh God that was pretty shocking seeing Sharena in that way. I wonder if something will happen to her, to Alfonse or the Summoner?