Feh Channel on the 7th 7:30pm PT

Jingle Jangle

2 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Kinda bummed they didn't address arena and other modes. Maybe in the version update notification

I doubt they'll mess with arena again for a while yet, but at least some of the other hopes can still be held out for to see if 3.0 includes them.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK this made me happy since I now have a way to +10 BK and others, we finally have the castle battles they teased earlier in the year and book three will be here next month.  TT and GHB merges take the cake on making me happy I already have a list of who gets +10 first.  Of course having the way to get the merges be arena 2.0 annoys me since arena for me is boring since I am F2P but I will just save up for a long time.

A sad book 3 teaser with Sharena? Fjorm is probably going to die. Personally, I'd rather Alfonse be killed off, revived as a messed up puppet enemy, and them somehow making it work for the story, but that's just me.

The idea of Hero Grails to get a current cap of 20 of a select hero seems pretty shitty. It still means skills like Blarwolf, B Tomebreaker, and Poleaxe which shouldn't be limited are still limited, but to a lesser degree. Just inject the goddamn units into the appropriate summoning pools.

Having a way to get more merges for TT and GHB units is pretty nice.  BK is the fist unit I'm gonna +10 since I'm only 7 copies short (so I'm gonna need 1550 Grails on top of the 200 given at the start. Speaking of Grails, first thought I had was Feh is ripping off FGO). It will also be nice to have easier access to skills like Brazen Atk/Spd and Infantry Pulse.

Bit more ambivalent on Aether Raids. Sure it's finally another endgame mode, but it just seems to be a variant of arena down to bonus units, but now with building gimmicks on top of it. Not to mention that at the higher levels, you'll have the pleasure of facing a team with 2 more enemies than you. I really hope BST doesn't play a part, because it would really be Arena 2.0. I really hope my fears will be unfounded once I play the mode since it will probably be the only source of Grails for a while. 

Book 3 teaser was certainly foreboding.

@Ice Dragon At least progression isn't locked behind orbs anymore. You can get fodder and units with another currency

I'm looking forward to +10 Finn and Ethlyn

ooo. BK merges

I'm still waiting for that skill refinery and unit demotions

These were nice and all, but it was really just 2 bits of new. Oh and I guess book 3 but we already knew that. Really wish Feh didn't waste that much time on Aether Raids

I really hope a talented artist out there draws Greil holding the Grail

New mode looks cool, only thing that bothers me is that there's a Defense win condition and that we're yet again competing for ranks rather than solely a personal best

Aether Raids looking like Arena 2.0 is kinda upsetting, but I'll deal with it. The fact that I can finally +10 Michalis, Lyon, Joshua, and Finn is more than enough good news for me!

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

unknown.png

Post-stream rating on Niconico. 1 is "Great", and 5 is "Not good at all".

Wow, Japan really didn't like it? Is it because of Aether Raids and all the new currencies it brought in?

Welp time to begin saving 2700 grails for Wolt in case he’s a Tempest unit

At least I have a goal to work toward again.  I already have feathers lined up, getting grails lined up is next priority I guess.

5 minutes ago, Kaden said:

A sad book 3 teaser with Sharena? Fjorm is probably going to die. Personally, I'd rather Alfonse be killed off, revived as a messed up puppet enemy, and them somehow making it work for the story, but that's just me.

The idea of Hero Grails to get a current cap of 20 of a select hero seems pretty shitty. It still means skills like Blarwolf, B Tomebreaker, and Poleaxe which shouldn't be limited are still limited, but to a lesser degree. Just inject the goddamn units into the appropriate summoning pools.

if you make a mistake...there you go...fuuuuuuuu /o/

2 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

At least progression isn't locked behind orbs anymore. You can get fodder and units with another currency

Except it's not farmable, which is still a problem. The game mode having a stamina bar with no apparent way to restore it at will means this is still time-gated, i.e. waiting rather than playing.

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

unknown.png

Tbh I felt the stream was pretty boring because I expected new banner, news about weapon refinery, some hint at RD and Binding Blade units, etc., but in the end I said "screw it", let's +10 limited units.

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Ouch. I can understand where they come from though since my first reaction to this FEH channel was that it was underwhelming, grails aside.

2 minutes ago, SageOfAnys said:

Wow, Japan really didn't like it? Is it because of Aether Raids and all the new currencies it brought in?

They wanted a lot more, like mass demotions, maybe something about tier 4 skills, basically more content than literally just one new mode and one new feature.

Actually now that I think about it, it's possible to fodder off the GHB and TT units without needing to worry about never getting them again.

That's actually pretty nice... even if a unit doesn't have a skill I need, I can turn them into a manual or something to save up space in my barracks, since I have a bunch of TT units I never use.

3 minutes ago, SageOfAnys said:

Aether Raids looking like Arena 2.0 is kinda upsetting, but I'll deal with it. The fact that I can finally +10 Michalis, Lyon, Joshua, and Finn is more than enough good news for me!

can't blame them honestly with all that's happening rn a feh channel this I wanna say "minor" can't make up for "adrift" I suppose

Nice to finally address the GHB/TT situation. I was never too enthusiastic about the idea of a town building mode, but it looks pretty fun. Odd that the only rewards relevant to any other modes seems to be the GHB/TT units, though.

Surprised we're still not getting anything about 3.0, I was sure it'd be this month. But it's not too far away now.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

They wanted a lot more, like mass demotions, maybe something about tier 4 skills, basically more content than literally just one new mode and one new feature.

Oh, that's understandable. Those things are still quite concerning, especially since IS hasn't shown any signs of wanting to address them.