Feh Channel on the 7th 7:30pm PT

Jingle Jangle

47 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Except it's not farmable, which is still a problem. The game mode having a stamina bar with no apparent way to restore it at will means this is still time-gated, i.e. waiting rather than playing.

At 10:31, they show a structure in the defensive zone called the Aether Amphorae that can store up to 100 Aether. If the raiding team destroys it, they get all the stored Aether, so it looks like it may be farmable after all. Not only that, but there is another building with a similar effect they show right after.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am dissapointed. This new mode will have a flawed scoring system with BST like Arena, so it will be allready bad in my eyes.

IS is smart. Releasing Duell skills to „fix“ the BST crap and then release another Arena type mode with access to limited sought characters and ressources that uses the same BST scoring crap to make Duell Skills even mire sought after. Oh come on! December Book 3 better be good or i am prolly done.

I'm glad I forgot this was on because good lord Feh is annoying. She drags everything out to unbearable lengths. This could've been half as long and gotten the same information across.

The actual content... meh. The new mode doesn't immediately interest me. Merging free units is good, though I dunno how much I'll make use of it. And book 3 teaser did nothing for me since I'm not really invested in the story.

Wasn't expecting much anyway so I'm not let down, it's not like there was much to announce right now. I'll be more excited when book 3 actually starts and hopefully brings beasts into the game.

Not interested in the new game modes, but then again I wasn't interested in things like MyCastle and Streetpass in the regular FE games either.  I'm disappointed with how little we received in this Feh channel.

I'm really looking forward to Book 3 though! Let's see what happens :)

Ohohoho, +10 Groom Marth, here I come!

Anyways. They started out really strong with showing that, yeah, you can now get more GHB and TT units, but then they dropped the ball with Aether Raids. It didn't really interest me - I don't like the Arena, and this is basically Arena 2.0, hahah.

That Book 3 teaser gave me World of Light vibes. It's nice to see Sharena getting a bit of spotlight. I'm looking forward to it, I love a bit of angst.

Now I normally like Feh, but my god was she annoying in this one.

Either way, it's not the best Feh Channel they've had, but it's certainly not the worst.

My opinion of the Channel:

+ Now it’s possible to +10 F2P units!

+ New mode

- 8 minutes talking about the new mode

- Get/Need Grail ratio seems like the Sacred Coins one, which is underwelming to say the best

- 1 minute from the start of the video to the moment when the Channel really starts

- New currencies

Following the Niconico system I’d vote 3/5 or 4/5. Not a completely mess, but still pretty disappointing

At least I can merge Camus now. Still waiting to see how it will turn out with grails. 500 grails are a lot if the income is not much. Hope that it will be at least +500 a month. or it could take a lot of time...

Here we go, hope in one hand, salt piled high in the other.

Spoiler

So she flies in to the perch. Letting us know how cold it is and her cheese tastes before news time. They're on the board this time and 2 only? Huh.

A goblet. The heroic grail gives a way to recruit GHB and TT units- CANAS CANAS CANAS. No no no Feh, Canas was right there! You also have up to 20, so that's great! Up to 9 for merges, although the amount increasing is a dick move, though the limit's 500. We get 2 summons to start at least. Probably no natures but there's no confirmation is there?

New music, I'm loving the flutes. Castle in the sky? Just get a flap onomatapeia Feh. Aether Keep? Aether Raids?  It's the town mode! It's got a PVP element. I want to know the structures. Also Feh sucks at this. New currencies are also used for this (Aether stones and Heavenly Dew, from raids). I mean, she could have said you can destroy enemy structures in any other way, but no. I'd rather hear Lyn say the enemy for 10 hours than hear Feh say it that way again. So that's the raids I guess. Defence has something else too, up to 6 and I'm curious how you can optimise that. There's grails too. Shit it starts tomorrow.

BOOK III SHARENA SEES DEATH WHAT THAT'S A FUCKED END WHATS HAPPENING.

TL:DR: CANAS IS CALLABLE AAAAA. And a town mode which I wish had more of a mining element. Now the ending's made me curious. What's going to happen with III and is there more for 3.0 they didn't bother with because Aether first?

Edit: I was a bit low key in most of this barring the fact that I can +10 Canas, but it is a pretty small scale channel. Calling it that we'll get a lot more in the buildup to 3.0, this is just for the next few weeks.

Edited by Dayni

Well I got my checklist completely wrong for this Feh Channel alright. Still it was very interesting to watch. I made the math and it seems like we need about 3k grails to turn a unit into +10 merged besides the obvious feathers cost. I'm still very interested about this, and Aether base building could turn out to be another interesting strategy layer.

I am also glad they dropped the promise for the Book 3 release. I hope it happens before my birthday.

Ok I do love that we can finally get more of the TT/GHB units and immediately all of them too (I thought they'd do this in phases). Also happy you can get more than 10 so you can use them as fodder too. Wanting to +10 Arvis at some point in the future has always stopped me from giving anyone Def Ploy and I did always kinda regret using Kana to give Ninian Water Breath. Now I don't have to worry about that anymore and I can +10 Gerome who is my favourite of these units :D

New currencies though, while we have so many unused ones already, bleh. And every unit gets more expensive the more you want of them so it's 1) going to take ages to +10 someone and 2) you gotta save for that one +10 project, can't really use some on fodder in between cause farming grail probably takes ages :(

The new mode looks meh. Maybe it'll be more fun once I get into it, but I'm annoyed by:

• The only reward being grails. A mode that exists only so you can get more TT/GHB units? Lame. Would've cared more if we also got feathers/orbs/sacred coins.
  • Bonus units are again a thing uuuugh
  • And now there's even bonus structures too ffs
  • The structures are bought with yet another currency and buying structures gives you another currency. Way to keep making this game more and more complicated while that's really just not needed.

I'm disappointed overall since I was really just expecting more. December is still a long wait, would've liked a bit more of a teaser so I have something to look forward too. At least we did get something new which might keep me occupied until then, so fair enough.

7 hours ago, daisy jane said:

i wish truly there was a way to reshuffle orbs. like if all you want is green you shouldn't wait like after 80 orbs to be all "hey look. Green... Hi Barst again how are you?"

I once had an idea for something like a color ticket. You use it and get 5 orbs of one Color. But don't know if it would make sense. 

I'm so hyped for getting more ghb/tt units esp. for merges. It'll be interesting to see how it would be like to earn the grails, and how long it would take to +10 one of them. Still not much use for Arena medals by the looks of things :lol:

It's hilarious that they put relay defence on haitus. Thank goodness. 

5 hours ago, Stroud said:

I once had an idea for something like a color ticket. You use it and get 5 orbs of one Color. But don't know if it would make sense. 

that makes sense. 

i mean.... i don't know why you can't. ...well. yah ican i guess. because green has the better chance of better units so if you could reshuffle, you could like max out on green right away i suppose. but i mean. it still costs orbs and people would want to have like tonnes of those skills, so what's the big deal?