New Heroes Appear: Adrift (November 9 ~)

Coolmanio

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um. I feel like I want to say no thanks. Also, did we really need another Camilla alt? Really?

EDIT: Also, male Corrin in Azura's dress. It's kind of funny, but it really doesn't work.

Edited by Sunwoo

FUCK YEAH, CAMILLA. Fuck my orbs too, since I have none. She looks great, as does FCorrin. I'm unsure about Mikoto's art, though I'm glad she ended up in the game. Male Corrin's the only one I don't like due to how that outfit looks on him.

So this is why they felt the need to tell us we were getting a Radiant Dawn banner in January...  Because there was yet another Fates banner coming first.  That's at least two Fates banners this year, possibly three if I'm forgetting one.  And three alts?  Wow...  RD got exactly three new playable characters this year (Micaiah, Sothe... and Oliver).  That's just sad.

Well, I've seen a lot of people requesting Mikoto, so that's good for them!

One of the worst banners ever created... Seriously, why is IS beyond incompetent? Yeah, we really needed this over Valentia, Tellius, Elibe or Archanea. 

And to top it off? A Camilla alt just because they're not sure it'll sell? What a joke.

Just now, SoulWeaver said:

My comp actually doesn't usually load images that get added on here. My apologies, but would you be willing to type them out for me?

Sure.

Corrin (F) - Dream Princess [Infantry - Green Dragon]

Spoiler

Draconic Rage - Accelerates Special Trigger (cooldown count -1).
If the number of allies within 2 spaces (excluding unit) > the number of foes within 2 spaces (excluding target), grants Atk/Spd+5 during combat. [Damage lower of def/res if foe range = 2]

Rally Atk/Spd+ - Grants Atk/Spd+6 to target ally for 1 turn.

Draconic Aura

Atk/Spd Bond 3

Fortify Dragons

Corrin (M) - Dream Prince [Infantry - Blue Dragon]

Spoiler

Draconic Rage - (Same as Corrin (F))

Dragon Fang

Atk/Def Bond 3

Null Follow-Up 3 - Disables foe's skills that guarantee foe's follow-up attack and foe's skills that prevent unit's follow-up attack.

Hone Dragons

Mikoto - Caring Mother [Infantry - Staff]

Spoiler

Flash+ - After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts status on target and foes within 2 spaces of target preventing counterattacks through their next actions.

Martyr+

Miracle

Brazen Atk/Res 3

Infantry Rush 3

Camilla - Flower of Fantasy [Flying - Red Tome]

Spoiler

Book of Dreams - Grants Atk+3. If Unit is adjacent to an ally, inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res -4 on foe during combat.

Draw Back

Atk/Res Bond 3

Atk/Res Link 3

Goad Fliers

Corrin (M)'s Null Follow-up is such a powerful skill. Negates all of the fighter skills, including Wary Fighter!