New Heroes Appear: Adrift (November 9 ~)

Coolmanio

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, DarthR0xas said:

Or better yet, they're clothes the summoner had to lend to her.

e512eb56af392f9031c9713f12033ef74e22ccc2
The height of modern (anime) fashion.

"Kiran...why do you own a sweater like this?" Azura asked, her tone one of complete disappointment and disapproval.

Edited by Thane

14 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Here I am slightly disappointed that no one else has the same exposed underwear look that Azura has.

Tiny Azura in a hoodie and sweatpants would be pretty awesome. Give her a lollipop, too, and the look would be perfect.

If we get this Azura I will be really happy ^^

Spoiler

image.png.ef0398c2e0c18f8165db6e7d39b7592c.png

But I think that we're going to get this one (I'm okay too) :

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.a233d54583bf709c2237990e9d89843c.png

Edited by Drakhis

10 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

The characters in this banner are under the control of Anankos. They're wearing Vallite clothing, which happens to be what Azura wears normally.

Arete's and Anankos's Cipher card arts also have examples of Vallite clothing.

I'm starting to get sick of having to say this once every page.

I'd gladly take that if the units visually had the glow Valite units have or the fading in and out of transparency. I'm not accepting that when in Fates itself during the Heirs to Fate DLC All the farther under Anankaro's control don't have that clothing, do the transparency thing, and have the flame glow thing.

2 minutes ago, DemolisherBPB said:

I'd gladly take that if the units visually had the glow Valite units have or the fading in and out of transparency. I'm not accepting that when in Fates itself during the Heirs to Fate DLC All the farther under Anankaro's control don't have that clothing, do the transparency thing, and have the flame glow thing.

Not the same thing. In revelation, Mikoto doesn't have the glow thing, have the right clothing and keep a part of her mind. The corrins aren't there in Heirs to Fate.

This might be dumb, but what if the banner is symbolic. What I mean is that you have Corrins in the Valla outfits which is their birth kingdom. you have Mikoto who is the mother. she would sing to her son/daughter every night to give them good dreams. Camilla was like a mother to Corrin when he/she was captured so she is the mother for the conquest side symbolically. I don't know but the idea is out here

Just now, Drakhis said:

Not the same thing. In revelation, Mikoto doesn't have the glow thing, have the right clothing and keep a part of her mind. The corrins aren't there in Heirs to Fate.

Doesn't help that it's inconsistent since Sumeragi does do it. OR can.

1 minute ago, Drakhis said:

Maybe they all can, and they are hiding it. Don't see the problem here.

9789ad79c4.png

This is why I don't think they're under Anankos' control, Because yes she does have the flame and transparency. Either way, I'm not going on any more, it's not worth it as like you said, whats the point it doesn't change anything.

1 minute ago, TheWildestCat said:

Why would Anankos control his own son/daughter?

Spoiler

He's broken. And in fates, he want to do it. He's crazy and wants to destroy everything and become a god. The other part of Anankos will not do it.

1 minute ago, DemolisherBPB said:

9789ad79c4.png

This is why I don't think they're under Anankos' control, Because yes she does have the flame and transparency. Either way, I'm not going on any more, it's not worth it as like you said, whats the point it doesn't change anything.

Spoiler

I meant in the cutscene sorry. That's why corrin was surprised. Arete does it before dying too.

If the Corrins are under Anankos control, wouldn't they be dead. Before you going saying things the main characters that are controlled by Anankos are dead, Anthony got turned into a faceless and in the DLC heirs of fate could be an alternate world to where killing Anankos  brings the fathers back to life which is why they don't have the flame effect and all the other stuff. Or it could be that Heroes couldn't take all of that so the creators left it out. I believe the latter.

It's called a budget, they were already working on three full storylines. And IS probably didn't think it was important to change the outfits of characters that were now puppets when recycling their character data with a spiffy effect was easier instead. I think it's also a matter of they were wearing what they died in, why change clothes? Whereas these versions seem to still be alive, just in a sort of trance. They actually have a residency in Valla as compared to being captives/cannonfodder. Otherwise, Arete should've been in Vallite clothes when we see her, not Nohrian garb.

People think we're getting a loli Azura? Obviously she is going to be drawn from a different angle just like WT!Reinhardt. If we're riding a theme, we need to go all the way.
Hopefully she is green because we still don't have a non-seasonal green refresher.

1 minute ago, The Priest said:

People think we're getting a loli Azura? Obviously she is going to be drawn from a different angle just like WT!Reinhardt. If we're riding a theme, we need to go all the way.
Hopefully she is green because we still don't have a non-seasonal green refresher.

Her title in both English and Japanese is "Young Songstress".

The word used for "young" in Japanese is 幼き (osanaki) (poetic version of 幼い (osanai)), which typically is used for children (such as in credits for child versions of characters in flashbacks).

9 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

The word used for "young" in Japanese is 幼き (osanaki) (poetic version of 幼い (osanai)), which typically is used for children (such as in credits for child versions of characters in flashbacks).

Well Azura is pretty young and because everyone ages are so vague she might be slightly below 18 and thus technically be a child. Even if she's 19 someone like Garon or Gunther would likely see her as a child. 

I suppose loli Azura is possible based on your explanation of the Japanese description but it would also be extremely weird. Its would mean someone at IS just randomly decided to make a loli Azura for some reason. 

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

iirc 幼き doesn't necessarily exclude teenagers and Azura isn't that old, I think (though we don't have exact ages). Though I don't know if JP Heroes ever used the term for "adolescent" yet.

1 minute ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Well Azura is pretty young and because everyone ages are so vague she might be slightly below 18 and thus technically be a child. Even if she's 19 someone like Garon or Gunther would likely see her as a child. 

I suppose loli Azura is possible based on your explanation of the Japanese description but it would also be extremely weird. Its would mean someone at IS just randomly decided to make a loli Azura for some reason. 

Yeah, but why not? A cute little girl (BUT DON'T WEIRD HER please) is really cool, especially if we learn about her past.

4 minutes ago, Drakhis said:

Yeah, but why not? A cute little girl (BUT DON'T WEIRD HER please) is really cool, especially if we learn about her past.

Well it would be strange partly because she's from Fates. Cute little girls are readily available and quite prominent. Being cute little girls is the entire design philosophy behind Elise and Sakura, and others like Kanna and mighty Midori fit that description too.

A young version of Azura would show us how she was like before her kidnapping. How old was she supposed to be at the time? I recall Corrin being a toddler when he got kidnapped which means Azura was in that age range too when she got kidnapped. That's quite a bit younger than most loli's. 

4 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Well it would be strange partly because she's from Fates. Cute little girls are readily available and quite prominent. Being cute little girls is the entire design philosophy behind Elise and Sakura, and others like Kanna and mighty Midori fit that description too.

A young version of Azura would show us how she was like before her kidnapping. How old was she supposed to be at the time? I recall Corrin being a toddler when he got kidnapped which means Azura was in that age range too when she got kidnapped. That's quite a bit younger than most loli's. 

Yes, I think that if we get her young version, it will be shortly after the kidnapping. What does she think? How she interacts with hoshidan people? If it's that it would be awesome. If it's not then I hope that she's a red unit.

2 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

1) You should learn to phrase things better
2) If you're going to hold arguments about "who won or lost a certain argument", arguments that weren't even "won" or "lost" you're clearly a child.

Really am I the child?  Not the person who starts a fight over their own poor understanding of the English language?

"However was there even one complaint about them?  Can't recall.  No one cared."

So where did I ere?  I don't recall a single person complaining likely cause whoever did were so few in number.  No one cared, doesn't mean not a single person in the entire world cared.  If you don't understand that your English is poor.  If someone says everyone likes ice cream or no one likes being fat.  It doesn't mean every single person, it means the vast majority. 

1 minute ago, Lewyn said:

If someone says everyone likes ice cream or no one likes being fat.  It doesn't mean every single person, it means the vast majority.

It means either they're being lazy in their choice of words or they're actually that ignorant. Neither is a good thing.