Playthrough or Replay

Matthew_the_Cashew

Replay or Playthrough  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should I replay Fe7 or just give up and watch the last few chapters

• Deal with it (Replay)
    • Give up (Playthrough)

I got up to chapter 27 and (Go easy on me) I've never actually beaten a FE game so when I lost my cart so close to the end I gave up.  That was like 4 months ago so I've gotten slightly less mad. So should I suck it up and Replay or Just Watch a Playthrough?

(Also Unrelated to this here's a conversation with Erk and Serra that made me laugh)

d0c.jpg

Edited by Jack_from_the_Ruins

Replay it! Now that you have some experience with most of the maps they probably won't give you as much trouble, so it'll go faster. This also gives you a chance to try out different characters, and the reward for beating the game the first time is pretty good. It unlocks Hector mode which tells the story from Hector's point of view, is more challenging, and adds new chapters.

Why not both? You could always try the other route instead of the one you played, and just watch the ending of the one you played. But IIRC, the endings are pretty much the same, so I would just replay it, but try the other route.