Which free unit do you want to merge up?

SatsumaFSoysoy

So with the new Raid mode and Grails, we'll finally be able to merge free units we love! Which ones will you shoot for first?

LA!Eliwood is currently a popular idea, since he's a 175 BST Blue Armor that you don't have to gacha for. Pretty good for Arena scoring. Then there's Masked Marth, who is just 2 copies away (I believe) from +10. Black Knight also seems like a good idea.

I'm just going to wait for the upcoming free Azura to be added to this...

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

None of them? Except maybe Ethlyn and Navarre. And Xander, I guess, because of how useful he’s been for me all this time. Then again, I haven’t even merged the Xanders I already have, so I dunno.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

None of them? Except maybe Ethlyn and Navarre. And Xander, I guess, because of how useful he’s been for me all this time. Then again, I haven’t even merged the Xanders I already have, so I dunno.

Ethlyn sounds like a good idea. Why Navarre?

Marisa. She is my main lead and I always liked her since Sacred Stones. After her, I'll probably go for the Black Knight because he is awesome. I still need to build the Black Knight for teams outside of Armor Emblem though...

As for Masked Marth, I have a feeling I'll get her to +10 from TT rewards where she is given out again, so I'm not in a rush to +10 Masked Marth.

Michalis first, for sure. Dude already has DC and is part of my arena core, might as well go all the way, no?

Afterwards, it's a tossup between Finn, Lyon, and Joshua. Might do all three simultaneously because I really cannot choose between those three. Arvis will be next if I (somehow) manage to get those 3 to +10 and there's no one else I want to merge.

Black Knight definitively :

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.ced1873a1861635e425e80071c9c9b9d.png

I already have him at +3 and with Bold Fighter from an extra Hardin spook, plus I recently got spooked by B!Ike so I can give him Steady Breath as well. And for Panic Ploy.I have 3 extra Luke that have been gathering dust since they pity broke me when I was looking for Katarina. 

Aside from him, Marisa, Michalis and Aversa are probably on top of the list. I'd be interested in Masked Marth since she's basically Lucina, but I'm still hoping I'll eventually get the two copies of her I'm missing to +10 her.

Basically Lyon and maybe the new Azura depending on how compatible she is with the current Duel skills. If IS gives us Idunn as a free unit then she'll be merged too

I don't care enough about Arena to get V!Eliwood/BK/Zephiel to +10 so I guess I'll just fall down the rankings in a few months. 

I'll get quite a few Linuses though, Brazen Atk/Spd is too good.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I like the guy, I guess.

Huh, I've learnt something new.

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

Aside from him, Marisa, Michalis and Aversa are probably on top of the list. I'd be interested in Masked Marth since she's basically Lucina, but I'm still hoping I'll eventually get the two copies of her I'm missing to +10 her.

But... Then you will have TWO +10 Lucinas. Oh baby.

Probably Aversa and Xander. Eliwood may be best for arena but I'm not spending all those resources for that over actual favorites. I've got a R Duel Flying for Aversa anyway. I was expecting to use it on Caeda down the road as I was going to start merging her, but I might have to halt that project with this development. I wonder if we have to wait until the next GHB/TT for the previous units to rotate into the pool.

Xander's always been useful for me even with owning most other red sword cavs. I still like him better than my Sigurd. He and Peri and be my cavalry team core, which will be fun.

Edited by Alkaid

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

But... Then you will have TWO +10 Lucinas. Oh baby.

Better yet, I buy all 20 Masked Marth and get myself three +10 Lucinas. Though I'll need 4 more copies to get four +10 Lucinas.

Also what are the odds of Lucina getting demoted if/when we get another mass demotions.

Naturally, Narcian will be first in the queue for me.  Thankfully it shouldn't be too long a grind considering he only needs four more copies. 

After that, I'm a kid in a candy shop.  Canas, Finn, and Julius are high priorities, but I also wouldn't mind +10ing BK, Lyon, and Valter...I like so many of the GHB/TT characters, it's almost a little overwhelming.