Which free unit do you want to merge up?

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cam finally merge my P!Takumi to +10!! The only Takumi I will ever be able to.. (unless they demote his OG form at some point).

After that, I am not too sure. Aversa seems like a good investment, and maybe Chibizura because of how adorable she is.

Kana, Groom Marth, Navarre, Finn, Julius, Lolizura

Obviously all of those are never gonna happen, but these (mainly Kana) are the ones I have the most interest in~ If I can get Kana to +10, I'll be satisfied~

Joshua is my first priority, because he's my best sword unit, tbh. I wish it was Lucina, but he's just better at countering mages with Distant Counter, and can even take down dragons cause of his high res.

Then as much as I WANT to +10 NY!Corrin, I knowwww that LA!Eliwood is my second priority because I use him a lot with LA!Hector. So NY!Corrin is #3. Followed by Gerome/Linus/Lyon/Berkut/Clive/Canas in that order. But with all the feathers needed, Joshua is 100% my first priority. I'm so mad I just +4 Shigure earlier today. Haha.

You know even after seeing the FEH channel and getting the update and all I sort of can't believe it's finally possible to +10 reward units. But I'm so here for it. 

As someone with two GHB units among my absolute favourites in this series I say: I've got some Grail hunting to do~!

And this kind of Grail does not require a day to dig up either or any visits to Oracles even. Heh, Let's see if anyone catches that reference. 

Anyway, my number one priority is naturally Xander, because man, I have long awaited this oppurtunity - he's one of the must +10 for me period. Following very closely after Xander is none other than F!Robin because she's very dear to me meta be damned.

As for others:

• M!Kana - "Rawaawr!" That's dragon for "I'm powerful!"
  • Gerome - The Dark Knight Rises to +10.
  • Adrift!Azura - ??? A mystery for now. But excited for her anyway.
  • NY!Corrin - I really liked his art and I dig having a tankier archer.
  • Fallen!Takumi - I aM MeRges!! Or something like that.
  • Garon - Another red dragon hitting like an absolute truck in my barracks? Oh yes
Edited by Tactician_Iris
Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V omitted NY!Corrin. Oops.

I have to think this through. I still don't have LA!Eliwood and Gerome, I probably need to get them first.

Aversa and Kana(M) comes to my mind to work on, or maybe some Judgral units like Ethlyn or Arden. I don't really know yet.

Congrats @DLNarshen! You must be super happy between this and shanna’s lance!

I’ll +10 Eliwood, BK, Dorcas and Masked Marth. She’s currently +7 and is part of my Arena core. The order of the armors will be that; I don’t have blue merged units in my core (and I like Eliwood and was happy to see him getting an alt), then BK (innate DC armor) and finally Dorcas (since green is my least priority having B!Ike +10).

@Ice Dragon, do you think it is worth investing in said armors, as a F2P, rather than in Draug/Wendy/Effie/Sheena?

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

I'll start with M!Marth (already at +9, waiting for 50 new fancy currency) and then decide between Brazen ATK/SPD for everyone and a second +10 unit. 

@DLNarshen @Nanima @kirauza343 I knew you guys would be happy, good luck collecting the new stuff for your favs! 

But what about Oliver??

I am thinking about Groom Marth, since I want to start my Cavalry Merges Project, and Groom Marth is a great unit. Young Azura is my other priority since she is very unique, but I believe we will need to wait a little bit for Azura, since we don't have Dorcas or Aversa yet. I believe all three will be added in the next update.

I wanna merge the following units in this order:

1. Gerome. He's my absolute fav of the bunch and I wanna use him on my flying team forever.
2. Kana. I love my bby dragons and already on my way to +10 Fae so +10 dragon team here I come.
3. Arvis. I just love the guy mainly cause his art is beautiful.
4. NY!Corrin. He's a cute, he deserves it.
5. Saias. Hadn't even thought of using him cause I foddered all of him for Spd Ploy. But I do love his art and now that it's possible to still +10 him I def might.
6. Navarre. I love his art and used him quite a bit when he was first released, but he was overshadowed by other swords so fast. Still, if I got the recourses, I might consider merging him still.

Edited by Mau

4 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Obviously all of those are never gonna happen

That's true. We need to focus in only one unit for now, since the amount of Grail we get per week is pretty low. Of course we will probably get Grails from quests in the future, maybe be added as a TT reward, or rewards to different modes like Blessed Gardens or Relay Defense, but still...

Seriously though, I want to merge up Sharena. Not this is what is never going to happen.
Now I know why Sharena was crying in the trailer snippet. She realised that she is never getting merged up.