Which free unit do you want to merge up?

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely the Black Knight, and then Aversa. I really like Aversa since she is so good for CQ, which is my favourite game mode in this game. I'd also like to create a GC-focused BK build. So far I'm quite looking forward to this mode, I hope we get grails through other means as well.

Edited by Zelgius

One side of me is gleaming with joy, that I'll finally be able to fully merge Xander and screams at me to not consider anything else.

My arena side on the other hand, would really like a merged up Aversa for that tome, and I still have a Laegjarn around waiting to be foddered.

I guess I'll have to wait and see how I perform in the new game mode and if there are additional sources of grails. I'll decide after I see how long a +10 would take.

I have a couple that I really want to +10.

Navarre would be my first choice, since I've really been building him up because he's a unit that sadly lacking and really like the character, so as a fun challenge I wanted a really solid Navarre (plus he'd be the fasted to +10 since I have all of the Navarres, and I'm scrapped most of my Masked Lucinas).

After that I'm going to go for Arden, just because of how absurd he would be at +10.  Once I get those two done, I'd certainly go for the Black Knight.

The real question is, why would any of you select any other than he, Narcian, Righteous lord of your heart, Strong master of your soul, Clever champion of your mind?!

...In all seriousness, let's be real, I'm gonna +10 them all one day since we can get FREAKING 20 OF ANY OF THEM YEESSS!!! Not to mention now Grani's Shield is much more accessible for those who wish to use it, and Iote's Shield can actually be given to a full Team if so desired without needing to sack every single Michalis you own.

My problem with this system is...the rate of grail and feather is low as hell, so if you pick the wrong hero to +10 you are screwed.

And how much a day you will need to play aether raids? That thing seems to be a thousand times a day mode o.o

56 minutes ago, Eilanzer said:

I dunno...A bunch of them are amazing *_*

List of all TT and GHB heroes:

https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/grand-hero-battles

https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/taxonomy/term/1466

Better chart:

https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Limited_Heroes_availability

Anything with more than 20 is currently available for summoning with grails.

And a modified version of the list for convenience:

Grails needed to +10 a character if you have all currently available copies (parentheses for characters not yet available):

• 100: no one
  • 250: Masked Marth
  • 450: no one
  • 700: Navarre, Narcian, Robin
  • 1,000: Berkut, Michalis, Zephiel, Ursula
  • 1,350: Oliver, Valter, Legion, Clarisse, Arvis, Lloyd
  • 1,750: Kana, Camus, Takumi, Black Knight, Saias, Xander, Lyon
  • 2,200: Joshua, Jamke, Clive, Julius, Garon, Linus, Tobin, Marisa, Arden, Walhart, (Aversa)
  • 2,700: Eliwood, Ethlyn, Marth, Gerome, Corrin, Canas, Finn, (Dorcas), (Azura)
  • 3,200: (if you only have one copy of the character)
  • 3,700: (if you have no copies of the character)
Edited by Ice Dragon

Ok, thank you.

But that is quite interesting. Having startet over a year after release, I thought I would have missed a few copies of Xander, but I seem to have all of them.

I never looked up the older reruns, but apparently there are only a few with high possible merges without grails.

4 hours ago, Alistair said:

2. Seliph's Father-in-Law

Jealousy glitch?

1 hour ago, Eilanzer said:

My problem with this system is...the rate of grail and feather is low as hell, so if you pick the wrong hero to +10 you are screwed.

Really? Grails we'll have to wait and see, but I actually feel like feathers are pretty decent anymore. Just from arena and weekly stuff, I can average about 8,000 feathers a week (18.5 and ~2000 from AA), which nets you at least one 5* a month. Throw in TTs, VG, and FB and that's a fair amount.

19 minutes ago, Azuris said:

But that is quite interesting. Having startet over a year after release, I thought I would have missed a few copies of Xander, but I seem to have all of them.

Yeah, it was a bit of a meme for a while that Xander and Camus had never gotten reruns. Heck, they still technically haven't gotten official reruns so to speak, just those weekly GHB cycle reruns.

Anyway, I wrote out a list, but it was very long, so suffice it to say all of them. Top priorities are definitely Camus and Xander though.

Kana gets priority since he's already at +3 and I use him a lot. Then, probably his grandpa. (On my file, those two have such a sweet relationship. It's like the idealized grandfather-grandson relationship...except with turning into dragons, murdering a bunch of people, and one more or less apprenticing the other to continue said murdering.) After that, not sure. Masked Marth is pretty close to +10, so she's cheap. Not sure who else will be added to the list as time goes on, either, and this may take me a while to complete. Other units may gain priority in time.

could always up the askrs if you want feather-efficient bonuses for arena

Anyway I'm going to merge Navarre and Finn for pure favoritism, Navarre should be p fast but Finn will take a while so maybe by the time I'm done with him Travant will be in FEH (wishful thinking)

otherwise, idk, i'll grab some fodder maybe

or walhart

Edited by Thor Odinson

4 hours ago, Eilanzer said:

@bottlegnomes Im having a problem with feathers because im always in need to *5 some bonus hero of the week (i should stop doing that, i know) =/

Ah, I can see that eating a lot. I usually just go with an old unit or 4* and eat the penalty, but I'm also not especially invested in arena.

Arvis and Aversa imho bring the most to the table with their skill and playstyle. My Arvis is now +5. 5 more merges for him until he can marry the icequeen in thevTeamsetup forever (Gunnthra). Kinda ironic if you think how Gunnthra died...

6 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Arvis and Aversa imho bring the most to the table with their skill and playstyle. My Arvis is now +5. 5 more merges for him until he can marry the icequeen in thevTeamsetup forever (Gunnthra). Kinda ironic if you think how Gunnthra died...

And how Arvis killed other people (looking at the end of gen 1 in FE4.)

1 hour ago, Thokk Patrol said:

With this being a thing, what's the general tier list of free units for +10 merges.

Discounting the general idea of BK/Arden/VEliwood/Horcas being top tier because armor meta.

If you ignore armors, Masked Marth is probably the best grail unit. Aversa (once she's available), Kana, Azura (once she's available), Linus, and Ethlyn are also very good choices.

9 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

If you ignore armors, Masked Marth is probably the best grail unit. Aversa (once she's available), Kana, Azura (once she's available), Linus, and Ethlyn are also very good choices.

I actually just remembered this

How much did you pay for screen service after you salivate over +10 Zephiel finally being possible