Which free unit do you want to merge up?

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

If you ignore armors, Masked Marth is probably the best grail unit. Aversa (once she's available), Kana, Azura (once she's available), Linus, and Ethlyn are also very good choices.

I'm guessing that Valter/Michalis/Groom Marth/Walhart scale pretty well. The latter two being great since the axe horse pool is pretty small. 

I think I'm going to grab a Finn copy first since I missed out on him. Then it's off to getting Aversa copies since her niche is pretty handy.

So after having played AR and seeing the rewards, I sincerely hope they up the availability of grails. At absolute max, you can get 90 grails a week assuming you're at the top of all the rankings. That's 5ish months to +10 a unit that already has a few merges.

Also, Eliwood might be fun with fortress def/res, Berkut's Lance+ [def], and whatever other shenanigans.

4 hours ago, Thokk Patrol said:

I'm guessing that Valter/Michalis/Groom Marth/Walhart scale pretty well. The latter two being great since the axe horse pool is pretty small. 

When comparing units to everything else that exists, the size of their own class doesn't actually matter.

29 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

When comparing units to everything else that exists, the size of their own class doesn't actually matter.

well sure.

but then it's the axe cavalier pool. When the best of the normal pool is Titania, there's something missing from it.

I'd say that Groom Marth's statline is probably super good for merging. Idk about Walhart, but he gets a good prf +B slot at least.

3 minutes ago, Thokk Patrol said:

well sure.

but then it's the axe cavalier pool. When the best of the normal pool is Titania, there's something missing from it.

I'd say that Groom Marth's statline is probably super good for merging. Idk about Walhart, but he gets a good prf +B slot at least.

Your original post was asking for a general tier list of grail units. I see no reason to give Marth or Walhart bonus points just for being in an underrepresented class.

Whether a player needs a particular class to fill a hole in their team is dependent on the player and isn't an inherent property of units in that class.

20 hours ago, bottlegnomes said:

Yeah, it was a bit of a meme for a while that Xander and Camus had never gotten reruns. Heck, they still technically haven't gotten official reruns so to speak, just those weekly GHB cycle reruns.

Ouch. That must have been really bad for the people that like them but missed the ghb. Xander was actually the first unit I brought to 5* and I was so happy to be able to get him.

But now the Feh Channel promised, that all our Xander dreams will come true.

51 minutes ago, Azuris said:

Ouch. That must have been really bad for the people that like them but missed the ghb. Xander was actually the first unit I brought to 5* and I was so happy to be able to get him.

But now the Feh Channel promised, that all our Xander dreams will come true.

Yeah, they were both arena cores for me for quite a while, especially Xander, so I'll admit I was pretty salty. And yeah, still no IVs, but I'm super hyped about finally being able to +10 them and plenty of others.

Edited by bottlegnomes