Bound Hero Battle: Dragon Blood

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Don't know if I should even post the video (not before tomorrow, I'm on travel), my core team solved this first try ... in one turn, without changing any skills or needing the fourth unit at all. 

They have to give us freebies every once in a while.

I didn’t really need my 4th either. It was kinda sad, because I initially used Ephraim, Raven, and Roy, but then Caeda was just sitting on the sidelines...so I switched the team up.

In and Out!
Team of Minizura/LBMyrrh/LTiki/Fjorm
(switched a seal for Fjorm (spur atk 2). for infernal. 

i'm not gonna complain about it - just very happy i figured this out by myself with no need for guides, just what i have. #progress. 
(three BHB's ago (the Reinhardt/Ishtar one, i couldn't get the infernal. :(  so this is really a yay for me)

3 hours ago, Alexmender said:

This one was a breeze so no animations this time. I think I'll keep every BHB without animations, GHB will have animations but in-game music unless they're something big (like my revenge against Garon when he comes back) and LHB will get the full editing treatment. Sounds fun to me.

Sounds like a plan. 

Eirika took out the most threatening enemy in the beginning, the rest was just Aether material to heal herself. Nice! 

1 hour ago, LordFrigid said:

I didn’t really need my 4th either. It was kinda sad, because I initially used Ephraim, Raven, and Roy, but then Caeda was just sitting on the sidelines...so I switched the team up.

Caeda can't remain unemployed oh course, nice how she ate Dragon Fang (I'll let Cordelia do that). 

Roy is the perfect opener ... I hope you don't mind that I'll choose the same (already did). 

Seeing Clair and Caeda work together reminds me of the fact that I still have no Cav/Armor effective Galeforce unit. 

Hard cleared with low HM units. (Note: Level 20 Kidzura got a kill)

Lunatic easily cleared with Peganino, Aversa, 4* Shigure and Witch!Mia. Had to restart once because I hadn't noticed the bow knight.

Infernal cleared on 3rd try with Arvis, Fjorm, Ayra and Norrin. I start with Arivs quad ploying and near 1-rounding Kana, then being repositioned by Fjorm, who Ayra repositions in range of the mage and cav while Norrin boosts Fjorm's def and res so she takes little damage and finishes both with the QR3 seal (though the cav dies on player phase). Arvis finishes Kana, is repositioned by Ayra so she and Fjrom are in range of the archer. The archer attacks, while the flier and Corrin move in the direction of Fjorm above the bridges. Ayra 1-rounds the archer and now sits in the range of the flier who dies on EP. Corrin then moves the other way and Arvis 1-rounds him. Not near 1-rounds. 1-rounds. Iceberg's a hell of a drug.

Edited by Dayni

Beat this on the second try with my original team. Just had to fiddle a bit with Turn 1 movement and it was easy.

1. Julia+1: Divine Naga, Swap, Glacies, Fury 3, QR2, Drive Spd 2, Atk/Def 2 seal
  2. Lucina: Reposition, Fury 3, Vantage 3, Spd+3 seal
  3. B!Lucina+2: Reposition, Vantage 3, Hone Spd 3 seal
  4. Micaiah+1: Spd Ploy 2 seal

Used Julia to nuke Kana Turn 1 with the help of boosts and the Ploy, then just killed everyone else as they came. Ridiculously easy.

27 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

Did it all thank's to Chibi Azura. It was a pretty easy BHB, but it did show me how much more fun it is to use a ranged dancer instead of a melee one (i don't have any of the seasonal dancers).

save thy orbs for New Years. (Airzura, I'm gunning for you). 
and Olivia needs to be on a featured banner. (but as she's in red Waste... it's gonna take a while)

@Alexmender Wow, that looked laughably easy once the blue cavalier and Corrin were taken care of. Didn't think you'd have any problems with this map at all and I can see you didn't.

This was...really easy. 

The only thing that needed to be done was swapping out swordbreaker for quick riposte on Marisa. That's it.

You know it's easy when I can get it with no guides. Needed to do some minor Skill Inheritance and Seal Switching for Infernal but only took a couple attempts to get it~

Best boys clear~

The HP Seal on M!Morgan was the only thing that was really necessary. Without it, he gets killed by the Bow Cav. Originally I planned for him to just live the hit but the Cav just aims for Kana instead, which works out fine~ Pretty easy from there~

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Caeda can't remain unemployed oh course, nice how she ate Dragon Fang (I'll let Cordelia do that).

Roy is the perfect opener ... I hope you don't mind that I'll choose the same (already did). 

Seeing Clair and Caeda work together reminds me of the fact that I still have no Cav/Armor effective Galeforce unit. 

Yeah, Atk Smoke really cuts Dragon Fang & Draconic Aura damage. I think I did the same on Garon’s map.

Roy and Eirika are ideal for this map, really, because of the distances from starting spot 2 to Kana, and then from Kana to the Axe Flier. I do have an Eirika, I guess, but she doesn’t have Galeforce and is actually unleveled...also +Spd/-Atk kinda hurts. I may try to pull a different one at some point.

Have you given either of them (Caeda/Clair) their refinements? Just out of curiosity.

6 hours ago, Alexmender said:

@kirauza343 @mcsilas @SatsumaFSoysoy @Zeo  @Aera @Khid @Rafiel's Aria @Usana @DefyingFates @mampfoid 

This one was a breeze so no animations this time. I think I'll keep every BHB without animations, GHB will have animations but in-game music unless they're something big (like my revenge against Garon when he comes back) and LHB will get the full editing treatment. Sounds fun to me.

Great as always! After the past few HBs it was nice to have something easier xD

@Alexmender Pretty much what I expected, not too much else to say, really.

@mcsilas @mampfoid @Landmaster @ruruo @Rafiel's Aria @Nanima

Mind numbingly easy. 2 Tries just because I was dumb on the first one. Don't mind the HP+5 on Inigo, I thought he'd need to take a hit from the red mage before I decided to just record and throw Matt into the middle of the map, which... worked. Should have just did that first. 5 minutes.

A little less simplistic for Morgan, but still, 10 minutes at best. I'm just going to say this. Amelia did nothing. Just let that sink in, really. That's all that needs to be said about this map.

Did these before I even went to sleep yesterday, I could do a special clear but what's the point imposing a frustrating challenge on myself on an easy map like this. I'm done. It'll be nice not having to think about doing any clears for the next week and just enjoying the game for what it is. Easy orbs are always nice though. Next week will be a new GHB, wonder what's in store.

Cheers~

Edited by Zeo

8 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

They have to give us freebies every once in a while.

That was an easy sweep, it's amusing that it was actually too easy for you with your original team, LOL~

5 hours ago, kirauza343 said:

@Alexmender Wow, that looked laughably easy once the blue cavalier and Corrin were taken care of. Didn't think you'd have any problems with this map at all and I can see you didn't.

This was...really easy. 

The only thing that needed to be done was swapping out swordbreaker for quick riposte on Marisa. That's it.

Nice here, too, the girlies got through with no real struggle~

2 hours ago, Zeo said:

@Alexmender Pretty much what I expected, not too much else to say, really.

@mcsilas @mampfoid @Landmaster @ruruo @Rafiel's Aria @Nanima

Mind numbingly easy. 2 Tries just because I was dumb on the first one. Don't mind the HP+5 on Inigo, I thought he'd need to take a hit from the red mage before I decided to just record and throw Matt into the middle of the map, which... worked. Should have just did that first. 5 minutes.

A little less simplistic for Morgan, but still, 10 minutes at best. I'm just going to say this. Amelia did nothing. Just let that sink in, really. That's all that needs to be said about this map.

Did these before I even went to sleep yesterday, I could do a special clear but what's the point imposing a frustrating challenge on myself on an easy map like this. I'm done. It'll be nice not having to think about doing any clears for the next week and just enjoying the game for what it is. Easy orbs are always nice though. Next week will be a new GHB, wonder what's in store.

Cheers~

I like to think Amelia did her part as a cheerleader for the squad~

This was next to impossible starting to lunatic with my core team of VIke, BIke, Reinhardt, and PAAzura. However, with the same team I used with Julius consisting of BVeronica, PAAzura, a +10Adult Divine Dragon Waifu, and Legendary Divine Dragon Waifu, was a cakewalk. Had a close call in Lunatic, but passed it in my first try

Corrin & Kana in one turn: 

Not much to say about this one, standard skills & standard crew. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

9 hours ago, kirauza343 said:

This was...really easy. 

It was. Your team was searching for the reinforcements in the end. 

8 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Best boys clear~

But Rhajat and Minizura aren't boys? 

Minizura revenges herself after getting attacked by the Axe Flier. 

8 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

Have you given either of them (Caeda/Clair) their refinements? Just out of curiosity.

Caeda got her refinement, Clair sits still at 4*. 

6 hours ago, Zeo said:

Matthew tanked everything and left Ayra a kill. Very nice of him. ;-) 

6 hours ago, Zeo said:

Chip and run in the beginning, but Amelia got also something to tank here. Nice deadlock to the Archer, he rushed to far. 

Congrats! 

@kirauza343 Nice stuff! I knew your team would also have an easy time with this BHB. Marisa didn't care about the Swordbreaker cav, and just destroyed him like she would with any other unit.

@Zeo Cool as always! Matthew could've solo'd this map but he was kind enough to let Ayra get one kill.

The Morgan clear was also very nice. I liked how the music enhanced the fact that this map was so easy that it was done in less than 3 minutes. Loved the F/SN remix. 

@mampfoid It's funny how Azura was just there as filler, she could've been a level 1 2* Lissa with the Fortify Res seal and the result would've been the same. 

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Corrin & Kana in one turn: 

Not much to say about this one, standard skills & standard crew. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

But Rhajat and Minizura aren't boys? 

They were featured guests~ :P

Azura only needed for the Fortify, super easy one-turn here with the enemies so close together~

3 hours ago, Alexmender said:

It's funny how Azura was just there as filler, she could've been a level 1 2* Lissa with the Fortify Res seal and the result would've been the same. 

Funny how I just threw my core and random Azura together yesterday morning and it worked on the first try. Then while recording I put another unit on the team (Garon) and wondered why Roy died. 

But apart from giving the buff she was just a bystander, yeah. 

3 hours ago, Landmaster said:

They were featured guests~ :P

Azura only needed for the Fortify, super easy one-turn here with the enemies so close together~

Very polite of you giving the guests some action as well. :-)

Yup, perhaps one of the easiest (while the map can be more difficult with a different team composition). 

@Alexmender Poor enemies. That is all.

@LordFrigid That was... Free. I'm surprised Caeda lived through that Dragon Fang, though.

@Landmaster Nice kindergarten team

@mampfoid I lold. Three sets of wings on your Cordelia.

@Zeo "Leave some for us", they said. But Matthew didn't hear them. Ayra had to jump in on her own.

@mcsilas

Here's my clear. I originally just shat on it with three Kageros, but that wasn't any fun so I just put together a somewhat more limited team. It was still really easy...

I also forgot to tune the audio a little bit so the music is a bit too loud, but oh well... Shows how much effort overall this took. And this is one of my favourite songs anyway.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

12 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I lold. Three sets of wings on your Cordelia

If you count the thingies on her head, it's four actually. 

14 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Here's my clear. I originally just shat on it with three Kageros, but that wasn't any fun so I just put together a somewhat more limited team. It was still really easy...

We need more melons crushed. 

Linde kills surprisingly much, I still don't understand the idea of bringing a horse to the beach though.