Bound Hero Battle: Dragon Blood

SatsumaFSoysoy

2 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@mampfoid Obstruct did nothing to stop your Galeforce rampage! Would've been nice to see Cordelia's Pass invalidate Obstruct even more lol  Azura was just enjoying the festival

Didn't think of Pass here, missed opportunity. 

First is a Fates clear.

Nice siblings duel (they are not real siblings I know ...), M!Kana taking zero damage in round two was a surprise and the finisher was pretty cool with exact damage. 

Silas barely taking damage from that mage was handy, he needed all his HP for that Axe Moonbow. 

Now is a non-themed clear, just a favourites clear using some of my favourite characters in the game. 

Really cool favorites, I'm still not sure if it was wise to miss Owain. Shiro also grew on me. 

Shira: "Are you ready for this?" ... and one-shots boss-Corrin. Wow. 

Owain missing to repeat that with Kana by 2 HP was a bummer, especially since Shiro and Silas still had their seals slots free. 

Congrats, beautiful favs and great clears! 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@Zeo @mampfoid @Ginko @SatsumaFSoysoy @Alexmender @Nanima @daisy jane @Rafiel's Aria @eclipse @Landmaster

So kind of late, but here are my clears! 

First is a Fates clear.

Team is +Atk/-HP Silas, +Spd/-Res +1 Performing Azura, neutral Male Kana and +Def/-Atk +1 Shiro

Music is Magical Sky from the King of Fighters XIV

The good thing about Fates maps is I can use my favourites Silas and Shiro for theme clears. Berkut's Lance Silas strikes again, fearlessly baiting red mages. Also 3 blues against a map with a charged special F Kana just because.

Also you can see I have an interesting Kana build here, this was what I used when M!Kana was a bonus unit recently (before I pulled an Owain). Double Brazen Male Kana is crazy fun, especially with Escape Route activated. Standing toe-to-toe against the female version of himself despite WTD sure is something.

-----

Now is a non-themed clear, just a favourites clear using some of my favourite characters in the game. 

Team is +Def/-Res Silas, +Spd/-HP Owain, +Atk/-Def+1 Shiro and +Res/-Def Performing Inigo

Music is Price from Persona 5

This map is actually kind of tricky using only melee attackers (especially when 2 of them are weak to green Kana), so I had to put Dancer Inigo in and also split the party up to spread out the enemy forces. Silas's Even Def Wave and Owain's Spur Def/Spd really helps patch up Shiro's unfortunate Def bane, and good thing as well because he would've been out of Quick Riposte range quicker without their help.

Also the 3rd BHB banner unit Silas gets to finish off Kana just for fun. She's kind of the bane for Shiro/Silas (funny how most of my fave units become low Res blue units)

---

Now late comments time!

@Landmaster Morgan tome debuffs are always fun to see! Yeah the bow cav's range can be kind of annoying in a tight map like this. Kind of funny how all of them are child units heh

Kana Vs Kana and best Kana wins, love it (and double Brazen is so fun to use on him)!~ And I always love to see some Shiro use, he's such a reliable bulky lance. I commend your bravery at using 3 blues against F!Kana. For the 2nd (before I forget, music was great), Owain's Blue Flame was quite satisfying as the near finisher. Silas getting it was VERY satisfying. He's quite the tank in both clears, even against Green units, I'm kinda SHOOK how good he is. Awesome clears!

I saw I had three child units, so I had to throw one more in with Rhajat XD

@mampfoid Easy clear for your team. You gave your Cherche the attack refine on her weapon? I think I remember you saying that the extra point wasn't worth the dew. 

This map was pretty simple. Had to remove Vantage from Camus so it doesn't trigger a counterattack that resulted in charging Corrin's special. Reinhardt also needed the attack boost from his S rank Ally support with Roy to KO the bow knight.

Spoiler

26 minutes ago, Flying Shogi said:

@mampfoid Easy clear for your team. You gave your Cherche the attack refine on her weapon? I think I remember you saying that the extra point wasn't worth the dew. 

Yeah, I remember saying that. I refined her weapon for Arena scoring, but perhaps it was better to go with the special refinement. 

28 minutes ago, Flying Shogi said:

This map was pretty simple. Had to remove Vantage from Camus so it doesn't trigger a counterattack that resulted in charging Corrin's special. Reinhardt also needed the attack boost from his S rank Ally support with Roy to KO the bow knight.

That was fast! Congrats! 

@mcsilas Yeah, it's funny how Sakura essentially pulled a "You shall not pass" on them. I know people generally prefer Pain, and it's effective no doubt, but running circles around the enemy is more fun imo. And it's okay, I still have both of his other selves, so he didn't bring anything essential to the game, it's just sad to toss him out of my collection. Chipping skills are always useful.

As for your clears:

The Kana one looked like a great deal of fun. Very appropriate to have the little ones fight each other (even if that sounds a bit terrible). They are very similar, but it's great to see M!Kana come out on top despite the disadvantage. Shiro was also very impressive and makes me want to use him more than I do right now.

Interesting team. Owain really has such a flashy and gorgeous special... I would know, since I fed one to my Soren when he pity broke me as a -Spd +Res failure. I hope I can get a better one someday, under less aggravating circumstances. It's great how you managed to get Silas to take the Kana kill. And Shiro was once again the wall the enemy broke itself on. Great job! 

On 11/21/2018 at 4:27 AM, mcsilas said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy Nice to see units like Summer Linde and Clair!  Horse movement + dagger AOE dagger debuffs sound like a really nice combination and Starfish looks like a nice weapon. Marisa tanks the Brave Bow like nothing.

Late, sorry. She was actually using The Cleaner!

I'm surprised how well M!Kana did against his female counterpart, despite triangle disadvantage. Zipping around the map with Escape Route was cool too.

Is there a particular reason why you held off on killing Kana earlier on your second clear? Just so Silas can get it?

11 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Is there a particular reason why you held off on killing Kana earlier on your second clear? Just so Silas can get it?

Yeah just so Silas can deal the finishing blow, so he can be a little more relevant being the 3rd unit in the BHB banner lol

Also with the Starfish comment, I meant just in general Summer Linde has an interesting weapon :D

6 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Yeah just so Silas can deal the finishing blow, so he can be a little more relevant being the 3rd unit in the BHB banner lol

Also with the Starfish comment, I meant just in general Summer Linde has an interesting weapon :D

Oh, alright lol. One-shotting Kana with Blue Flame would have been satisfying too, though.

Ah, I see.

@Nanima Waah! Sorry for the super late reply! Busy irl lately >_< 

That Taco clear was so clean! Love that Firesweep set you have on S!Taco, it worked out really well on this map x'D All the savage blows work really well on chipping them down. I also really like how you always kept Skadi on F! Taco because it's kinda just really interesting to see how AoE effects happen. 
Side note once again~ Fatalize! Omg...... one of my favourite boss themes of all time! Keep up with the ToS theme, and I'm going to get distracted so much haha x'D

For the Princess clear, that gravity on the blue cav at the start forcing the red mage to go for H!Sakura x'DDDD I love how you used gravity to block both Corrins at the bridge. OG!sakura also took out that bow knight like a champ too! 

• 5 months later...

Probably should have been easier, but I just charged into it.

Fliers cleared with Brinian, Summorrin, Caeda and Gerome. Corrin tanks on the left, taking out the mage, while everything else moves. Next turn, Corrin moves out of the way, Gerome 1-shots the cav, Ninian dances and he moves out of range of the archer. After that, Kana and Corrin are taken out by Caeda and Ninian and Gerome takes advantage of FF to 1-shot the archer.

Askrtrio cleared with Kliff. Kliff tanks on the left and 1-rounds the mage (Thanks tanky mage), then Alfonse sits in the gap on the right to tank the archer, Kana and Corrin. He 1-shots Kana and survives on 1HP thanks to Sharena and Anna being next to him, Sharena finishes Corrin, Kliff takes out the archer and the cav is finished, ending the map.

FINALLY I CAN DO THIS THEME

@mampfoid @Nanima

Ignore Delthea's tryhard build, I been ready for Arena since last Sunday

Thanks to Delthea (since Celica never came home) Fallen Emblem is now possible! Delthea needed Drive Atk for Hardin to ensure he one rounds the Mage and Lance Cav AND that they stay in that order (which changed due to M!Grima's Hone Armor). Hardin needed the extra Atk from Atk/Def Bond to net those kills, as well and the Def to stay on decent health because Corrin can indeed one round him should he get the chance. Def Tactic on M!Grima helps F!Grima out during the later half of the battle and his aforementioned Hone Armor is for Hardin. He usually runs the pathetic Earth Boost but since he's not out-HPing anyone here, we went for Fortress Def since I already had it on him. Darting Stance was needed if F!Grima was to take on the Axe Flier, but we ended up changing the AI so I don't think it was needed here.

Happy I could finally do this because I've been wanting to use this music for this theme forever. IIRC this is the first time I've used Joe Hardin and M!Grima in a clear so I'm happy they got to put in a lot of work here~ I know I'll be using Delthea a lot in the future so it's fine she takes a backseat here.

@Landmaster Ooh nice theme team! With so many tanky peeps on the team, Kana and friends just break upon your lines. Hardin himself was especially impressive just solving most of the problems on turn 1. The rest was almost a foregone conclusion. Kana did her best to toughen it out, but your team just took her and her daddy apart. I also recognized the intro song from somewhere, but for the life of me can't remember what it was called. I'll be so embarassed if it's from FE, but I kinda wanna know again. haha

Anyway, Star Squad only this time:

@mampfoid @mcsilas @Robert of Normandy @daisy jane @Azuris @ruruo @Sasori  @kirauza343

Music: The girl's witch hunt - Umineko

So this one features OG!Sakura instead of Sakunyan. Turns out my regulars are all just too squishy and don't have enough fire power on their own to take out the enemies before being overwhelmed, so I brought Sakura in to slow everyone down. Sakunyan deserves a vacation after the last clear, and I made myself a rule that OG!Sakura wasn't allowed to actually kill anything herself. Funnily enough, Sunkumi also played more of a support role, so the fight was won mostly by Reyson and Maribelle. The dancer and the healer. Not that Sakura didn't help chip the enemies down, but I was proud to have those two pull it off like that. xD Reyson is probably more than pleased about all the kills he got this time around too.

I think this will be it until the next battle... which should be Gharnef. *shudders* Let's see if my boys and girls fare better this time around. Until then.~

Edited by Nanima

@Landmaster I believe your Delthea fell in with a bad crowd. Of course they did a good job at making her avoid getting hit.

@Nanima Gravity did a good job of keeping that annoying brave bow cav at bay. Reyson being the tank of your group is still pretty amusing to see.

For my clear its father and daughter vs fathers and daughters. This map really did not like FMorgan, but Hector appreciated the warping. Meanwhile Lilina benefitted from Robin's chearleading. 

Meanwhile Raigh and Lugh return and this time with Lucius. I don't have a Raven so Libra is taking his place. I probably did't need to have everyone beat up Corrin at the same time, but I'm not complaining

Edited by Sasori

1 hour ago, Nanima said:

@Landmaster Ooh nice theme team! With so many tanky peeps on the team, Kana and friends just break upon your lines. Hardin himself was especially impressive just solving most of the problems on turn 1. The rest was almost a foregone conclusion. Kana did her best to toughen it out, but your team just took her and her daddy apart. I also recognized the intro song from somewhere, but for the life of me can't remember what it was called. I'll be so embarassed if it's from FE, but I kinda wanna know again. haha

@mampfoid @mcsilas @Robert of Normandy @daisy jane @Azuris @ruruo @Sasori  @kirauza343

Music: The girl's witch hunt - Umineko

So this one features OG!Sakura instead of Sakunyan. Turns out my regulars are all just too squishy and don't have enough fire power on their own to take out the enemies before being overwhelmed, so I brought Sakura in to slow everyone down. Sakunyan deserves a vacation after the last clear, and I made myself a rule that OG!Sakura wasn't allowed to actually kill anything herself. Funnily enough, Sunkumi also played more of a support role, so the fight was won mostly by Reyson and Maribelle. The dancer and the healer. Not that Sakura didn't help chip the enemies down, but I was proud to have those two pull it off like that. xD Reyson is probably more than pleased about all the kills he got this time around too.

I think this will be it until the next battle... which should be Gharnef. *shudders* Let's see if my boys and girls fare better this time around. Until then.~

Hehe, the intro music is Grima's theme ;3 Glad you enjoyed!

That was a really awesome clear! Reyson and Maribelle doing the the heavy lifting was quite the treat! Sakura needing to be nerfed is so funny, poor thing not being allowed to kill and Takumi mosting just making sure she's safe while they do the big damage. But it was nice to see Maribelle getting those kills from her chip damage and Reyson being an impressive tank and using his Desperation. SakuTaku should be proud!

1 hour ago, Sasori said:

@Landmaster I believe your Delthea fell in with a bad crowd. Of course they did a good job at making her avoid getting hit.

For my clear its father and daughter vs fathers and daughters. This map really did not like FMorgan, but Hector appreciated the warping. Meanwhile Lilina benefitted from Robin's chearleading. 

Meanwhile Raigh and Lugh return and this time with Lucius. I don't have a Raven so Libra is taking his place. I probably did't need to have everyone beat up Corrin at the same time, but I'm not complaining

Fathers and Daughter team was great, Hector did a lot of work upfront and everyone else got some nice snipes on the side~

I loved Raigh and Lugh!~ Raigh was a pretty good tank early on, especially that Lance Cav and Lugh wasn't bothered by any Weapon Triangle either. Libra and Lucius also did nice work. Libra handled the right side so the others weren't overrun and Lucius keeps him healthy~ The end with the dogpile on Corrin was brutal, LOL~ Loved it!

Return of the beasts (just because i wanted to let Mordecai tank everything):

Bonus Oliver Stahl clear: 

Spoiler

Bonus Celica emblem (GF, yay!): 

Spoiler

@mcsilas I will come back to comment your five Delthea videos ;-)  

22 hours ago, Landmaster said:

FINALLY I CAN DO THIS THEME

Ohhh, I really like the fallen theme, Delthea fits wonderfully into this team. Don't you have other fallen heroes? Didn't know you had Hardin.

I'll make a fallen team for TTs: Tiki, Celica, Delthea, Grima and Tharja

Wait, how is Kana NOT doubling male Grima here? 

18 hours ago, Nanima said:

Wow, double healers to take down Corrin & Co? Didn't think this map would give you any trouble. 

Reyson makes a nice tank, congrats!

21 hours ago, Sasori said:

Gravity did a good job of keeping that annoying brave bow cav at bay. Reyson being the tank of your group is still pretty amusing to see.

Yeah, he's the main headache on this map. Sadly none of my regular beans can take a hit from him. And yep, it's pretty amusing, though he's only the tanks, since he can counter at close range. At base, Sakura actually has higher defenses than him (29 to his 25). haha

22 hours ago, Sasori said:

For my clear its father and daughter vs fathers and daughters.

It's nice to see you have someone very sturdy to tank all the hits here. Hector really pays off. His daughter and Robin/Morgan also did their jon really well, sniping off a lot of the worst annoyances. Good job!

22 hours ago, Sasori said:

Team blondes and greens! That was super satisfying to see! Your guys really held up well against these waves and proceeded to really batter them down by the end. Really cool spectacle.

4 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Mordecai: What's a weapon triangle? 

Honestly this didn't even feel fair to the poor father and daughter. your beast simply tore them down without any serious resistance. People really need to stop sleeping on Mordecai. haha

Wow! Stahl blew me away in this one. He did truly ridiculous amounts of damage and mostly held up against all the enemies gunning for him. His refine is really doing wonders for him. Wallhart was there to chip in, but the rest were probably busy picking up their jaws from the floor. Amazing! I have a friend who loves Stahl and I'll be sure to show her this video.

Great to see these girls just before they'll receive a huge boost in power. Can't wait to see what you'll do for them with those shiny new seals. Predictably they blew threw this map, even without such boosts. Galeforce!Celica running around the field is a great sight and one I hope to see more of in the future. :)

Wow, double healers to take down Corrin & Co? Didn't think this map would give you any trouble. 

Yeah, sometimes you have to take out the big guns. xD Honestly, it's just the fact that there are so many cavs with good mixed defenses bearing down on you right at Round 2. My guys are just too squishy for this, although Reyson would probably protest. Brave!Archer's just aren't good for his health I'm afraid. 

5 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

@mcsilas I will come back to comment your five Delthea videos ;-)  

Ohhh, I really like the fallen theme, Delthea fits wonderfully into this team. Don't you have other fallen heroes? Didn't know you had Hardin.

5 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

Mordecai is so godly the Axe Flier chose to attack Kaden over him. His tanking is so insane~ And Nice to see Lethe getting a kill~

Stahl was so cool in this one, he deserved his time to shine!

The Celicas were great, too, and a Galeforce to finish it off is so fitting~ Fallen Celica killing Corrin: "When the Evil Lord wins"~

Nope, these are the only ones I have~ I have had Hardin for a long time, but I never used him in a video, but he's been on my Armor Emblem team for a while before I got L!Tiki~

Yaaayy more Fallen Emblem~

F!Kana has Windsweep so she can't double, haha, didn't you notice she didn't double Stahl, keke~

16 hours ago, Nanima said:

People really need to stop sleeping on Mordecai. haha

Well, a big chunk of Mordys fame should go to Kaden. His Drive potential (+10/+10/+6/+6 with full buffs) is already great, but his link skill is the perfect counterpart to Mordecais. Mordecai only needs to be bulky, but his debuffs (+4/+4/+4/+4) and the +10 special damage makes this combo even more crazy. 

Wow! Stahl blew me away in this one. He did truly ridiculous amounts of damage and mostly held up against all the enemies gunning for him. His refine is really doing wonders for him. Wallhart was there to chip in, but the rest were probably busy picking up their jaws from the floor. Amazing! I have a friend who loves Stahl and I'll be sure to show her this video.

Oh cool, let me know what she thinks of it. Stahl needed help and a TA + sword makes sense for him, even if it makes him less flexible. 

Great to see these girls just before they'll receive a huge boost in power. Can't wait to see what you'll do for them with those shiny new seals. Predictably they blew threw this map, even without such boosts. Galeforce!Celica running around the field is a great sight and one I hope to see more of in the future. :)

It will be hard to decide if OG Celica profits more from Flashing Blade or the new Brazen seal. I could bring GF Celica in one of my one-turn clears again. I wish there was possibility to give her more mobility. 

Glad you liked those clears! I'm making them just for fun and to use some units I like, but it's even better to talk to someone who shares these sentiments. 

Yeah, sometimes you have to take out the big guns. xD Honestly, it's just the fact that there are so many cavs with good mixed defenses bearing down on you right at Round 2. My guys are just too squishy for this, although Reyson would probably protest. Brave!Archer's just aren't good for his health I'm afraid. 

Yeah, this map doesn't leave much space to maneuver, Brave archer cavs don't make it easier. You could give Reyson Iotes shield? 

14 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Mordecai is so godly the Axe Flier chose to attack Kaden over him. His tanking is so insane~ And Nice to see Lethe getting a kill~

Yeah, he could deal more damage to Kaden, but he isn't easy to take down either. 

14 hours ago, Landmaster said:

F!Kana has Windsweep so she can't double, haha, didn't you notice she didn't double Stahl, keke~

Yeah, I remember Windsweep doing that. Even if it makes no sense. Stahl didn't notice the difference between 1x0 and 2x0. ;-) 

Since my regular clear is pretty predictable (Leon + three dancers), have the other clears:

- A 5* Sharena needed a bit of creativity in the form of TT Leo.  As in Leo smacks Corrin twice thanks to Azura, then Sharena finishes off.  And to think I fielded Leo just as a repositioning bot!  Leon's claim to fame was blocking things with his face (and counterkilling the red mage).   Leo also managed to tank and kill the Brave Bow thing.

- Alfonse needed some serious help, as mine is still 4*.  Leon without an attack boost left Kana alive at 10 HP.  Alfonse also tanked the Brave Bow guy, which means that he's a serious contender for a promotion.

- The flying team took a bit of creativity. . .and was eventually done with Halloween Nowi (-Atk), Hinoka (-Spd), Spring Camilla (Goad Fliers), and Leanne (Res tank).  Nowi had to wait a turn for Kana's speed boost to wear off, but once it did, she had just enough oomph to ORKO her (a +1 speed seal might have helped).  Hinoka needed to facetank the lance thing to activate Desperation.  Thanks to Darting Blow, Nowi's Hone Fliers, Camilla's Goad Fliers, and her refine (bringing her to 49 speed), she had enough to double and kill Corrin before his special went off.  She was then danced to kill the Brave Bow enemy.  From there, Leanne tanked the red mage before murdering it.  Just goes to show that having bad banes isn't enough to stop this team!

8 hours ago, eclipse said:

- Alfonse needed some serious help, as mine is still 4*.  Leon without an attack boost left Kana alive at 10 HP.  Alfonse also tanked the Brave Bow guy, which means that he's a serious contender for a promotion.

I highly recommend it! He helps a lot in Arena too. Alfonse is by far the easiest out of the Askr trio to get bonus kills via Desperation-Brash Assault in Arena score range 720+, especially even more so if you have a Dancer/Singer as a babysitter/cheerleader.

Decided to do a Flier Emblem clear with this one; featuring +10 Shanna (+ATK/-DEF; bane nullified), +1 Summer Tana (+RES/-ATK; bane nullified), NY!Azura (+RES/-ATK) and Summer Takumi (+ATK/-RES).

This run also features another "Guest Announcer" (if you have sound) to go with the shenanigans since I felt like making this run a little funnier. @Anacybele

@XRay@LordFrigid@eclipse@mampfoid@mcsilas@Landmaster@Nanima@SatsumaFSoysoy@Zeo@Azuris@Ice Dragon

Edited by Frosty

13 minutes ago, Frosty said:

This run also features another "Guest Announcer" (if you have sound) to go with the shenanigans since I felt like making this run a little funnier. @Anacybele

No sound here, but I can see your nice team, especially Tana. How many merges do you have on her? (I sacrificed my only copy once for a clear, even if I really liked her). 

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

No sound here, but I can see your nice team, especially Tana. How many merges do you have on her? (I sacrificed my only copy once for a clear, even if I really liked her).

She's at +1, her IV at base was +RES/-ATK just like NY!Azura.