Tempest Trials: Before We Met…

Vaximillian

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Least we're guaranteed to get Lolizura~

Yep I can't wait. Getting a free dancer is huge, especially one that we can eventually +10 with grails. She'd probably do ok on autobattle Tempest Trials as well, even untrained, just unequip her weapon so she doesn't suicide into enemies and have her dance your main team.

6 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Just use a Mathilda/female Corrin?

Even then Minizura is worth it since all the other green dancers are seasonal

wait what?
Mathilda had..Corrin too?! 
:o How did i not know this? All the Olivias i sacrificed to my dancers :(  I could have used those guys instead? 
Forgive me Olivia i didn't know! (honestly. i hope this means now i can start getting her again in summonings. I honestly felt that I stopped getting OG!Olivias because she knew she was being sacrificed to Dancers LOLOL. i can give up Corrin to B!Ninian and a Mathilda to Minizura). 

also. v. true. minus Airzura i have them all :) (and my orbs are ready for her banner. can not wait). 

On 08/11/2018 at 11:05 PM, daisy jane said:

wait what?
Mathilda had..Corrin too?! 
:o How did i not know this? All the Olivias i sacrificed to my dancers :(  I could have used those guys instead? 
Forgive me Olivia i didn't know! (honestly. i hope this means now i can start getting her again in summonings. I honestly felt that I stopped getting OG!Olivias because she knew she was being sacrificed to Dancers LOLOL. i can give up Corrin to B!Ninian and a Mathilda to Minizura). 

also. v. true. minus Airzura i have them all :) (and my orbs are ready for her banner. can not wait). 

That's why the "Skill Search" exist, so we can check all the units with the skill we need and choose the correct unit to be sacrificed.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

15 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

I have absolutely no bonus units until I pick up Azura. That's rough. 

You literally just have to play it once to get the bonus unit usually. How is that rough? I haven't had any bonus units on the first time for a while. I play it once, get the 4 star copy and stick it on my team.

5 minutes ago, Sunsurge said:

You literally just have to play it once to get the bonus unit usually. How is that rough? I haven't had any bonus units on the first time for a while. I play it once, get the 4 star copy and stick it on my team.

I just don't want to get the four star version. Level her up, get the five star version, level her up. Too much busy work.

12 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

That's why the "Skill Search" exist, so we can check all the units with the skill we need and choose the correct unit to be sacrificed.

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20181108-231113_2.thumb.png.261b206977fca9f44a6807c52d6d1a25.png

i usually search on game press. I don't know how i missed that. (or it might have just been i knew that Olivia and this was before i knew about the combat manuel and i wasn't going to 10+ her anytime soon.  but honestly this is so good to know. now i can finish my dancers. :) 

6 minutes ago, Sunsurge said:

well not if he's not going to + 1 merge her. then it's about what? a day or so depending on time/level someone chooses?

2 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

I just don't want to get the four star version. Level her up, get the five star version, level her up. Too much busy work.

that's what i thought. 

5 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

If you have enough feather, you can get the 4* Azura and promote her, and then, once you get the free 5* one, you can merge to make a +1 Young Azura. I believe Young Azura is one of the most popular GHB/TT unit to +10 using the Grails.

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

If you have enough feather, you can get the 4* Azura and promote her, and then, once you get the free 5* one, you can merge to make a +1 Young Azura. I believe Young Azura is one of the most popular GHB/TT unit to +10 using the Grails.

It seems the most recent of these units are not available for purchase. We don't know when Azura will ever be made available. And I'm just not interested in that character to work on merges.

1 minute ago, Glennstavos said:

It seems the most recent of these units are not available for purchase. We don't know when Azura will ever be made available. And I'm just not interested in that character to work on merges.

I am sure that Dorcas, Aversa and Azura will be available in the future, similar to the sacred seals that, after some months, they appear in the seal forge. Of couse, if you don't want to merge Azura, I recommend you to wait to get the 5* one, but at least use the 4* version for extra score.

1 hour ago, Glennstavos said:

What? You just need her on the team to get the bonus? I left Halloween Dorcas 4* level 1 the entire Tempest Trials.

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

well not if he's not going to + 1 merge her. then it's about what? a day or so depending on time/level someone chooses?

What are you talking about? You can play once without any bonus units and score high enough to get 4* Loli!Azura and throw her on your team for the 40% bonus.

9 minutes ago, Sunsurge said:

What? You just need her on the team to get the bonus? I left Halloween Dorcas 4* level 1 the entire Tempest Trials.

What are you talking about? You can play once without any bonus units and score high enough to get 4* Loli!Azura and throw her on your team for the 40% bonus.

but it sounds like he wants to use he (and put her into action) so maybe that doens't work for him. i don't know. i was just going on what he was saying. 

Lolizura looks angery, i like

I'll have every unit on the bottom row, that's a first! Finally i can field my mistak- i mean...my L&D +Spd Leo

I hope to pull a Corn and replace Hinokalt tho, she'll get shredded on autobattle for her frailty even w stat boost

43 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

You seem to be waaayyy too upset about how I'm playing this single player game. 

I don’t care how you play, I was just confused as to why you said what you did when there’s such a basic solution? But sure, let’s pretend me trying to help was somehow me being upset.

55 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

You seem to be waaayyy too upset about how I'm playing this single player game. 

You seem to be way too upset about people giving you advice when you are complaying about how you’re playing this single-player game.

52 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

You seem to be way too upset about people giving you advice when you are complaying about how you’re playing this single-player game.

I failed to notice that it was two people responding to me, thinking it was just the one. So I guess the takeaway is that if you complain about having no bonus units, expect two (now three!) people to jump down your throat.

How hard is it to imagine having bonus units might enhance your enjoyment of the mode? How am I expected to respond to folks who jump to the conclusion I don't know basic game mechanics?

2 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

I failed to notice that it was two people responding to me, thinking it was just the one. So I guess the takeaway is that if you complain about having no bonus units, expect two (now three!) people to jump down your throat.

I mean, hey, I won’t have any of the bonus units unless I manage to somehow free-pull Mikoto in about three hours (not going to happen) or similarly free-pull Ryoma, Leo, or Hinoka. I’m going to be left with smol Azura as well. Such is the life in this increasingly stupidly managed game, I guess. It might look hypocritical considering that it’s me opening my stupid mouth, but not everything deserves being salty at. At least smol Azura is useful in general, not stupidly annoying like Loincloth Dorcas.

I have a fully built Chrom, so that ATK/DEF Bond seal has me giddy. The other 2 are trash though.

Makes me realize we still don't have DEF/RES bond though. Wonder what the deal is with that.