Tempest Trials: Before We Met…

Vaximillian

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Selena4Lyfe said:

Gotta ask.  Any chance we'll get a banner with Bownoka in it?  I've been pulling on colorless for the last few months hoping to stumble upon her.  I need a flying anti-armor for Arena.

We will get a banner with Ryoma, Leo, and Kinshi Hinoka before the tempest goes live. We have always got a banner with the rest of the bonus heroes.

I summoned Mikoto some minutes ago, and she has great IVs (+Spd -Def). Now my team is ready! Kinshinoka, Mikoto, Ryoma and Male Dream Corrin. Once I get the 5★ Young Azura, Kinshinoka will leave the team so I can use the Young Songstress.
I believe this will be the first time I will have a TT team with four bonus units.

19 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Oof, that music choice on Mikoto's map. I wonder why they picked "Winds of Askr" (the BGM used for the Preface and some Arena maps) for that map.

I am so confused about this too.

So, because my only bonus unit was Kinoka I decided to use a flying team. Aversa, Cordelia and Minerva are on the first team and it's worked pretty well so far. It'd be better if Minerva or Aversa had a B skill and Aversa had Goad Fliers, but this is my chance to get her SP anyway.

...maaaaajjooooorrrr disappointment on the final map theme. If they were gonna be lazy, at least use Desire Below again for the final map. I doubt we'd get any more Revelations music anytime soon so another track is a missed opportunity.

Also I didn't realise Mikoto had Miracle so my second run wasn't perfect because she healed Helbindi too many times. Also Helbindi is pretty bulky :(

5 minutes ago, Book Bro said:

Lol at Azura saying Corrin "took responsibility" for their choice. That is not how I remember Fates' story.

I also liked just how astoundingly unsympathetic she was. Like yeah, totally unreasonable for an eight(?) year old to not want to enter a life and death battle.

So as usual for me I have my Kick the Bonus Fights in the Arse Team that is easy for me to use but maybe not good for the AI. And then I do an auto battle team.

I actually broke out my ancient +DEF/-ATK Leo for this. He and Archnoka are the attackers and I have Elise and Sakura to back them up. With Fury/Hone Cav/TT Boost he can actually avoid getting doubled which greatly increases his ability to stay alive. The team does pretty well on autobattle. But it does depend on map setup. Had one with two brave lancers and a sapphire lance and I think a Mathilda. Which just wiped the floor with them. Ethlyn would probably be better than Elise for this. But Elise fits the theme better, so meh.

36 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

My teams have little trouble so far, but I miss to play new units (until I get 5* Azura). 

Perhaps I should build my Leo, but I don't have any idea apart from TA3/Raven+ for him ... I do have enough Ravenmages already. 

Well if it didn't cost so much dew I would suggest playing with his special refinement. But it is hard to justify the dew cost there, even if such could be interesting to play with.

28 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Pony Emblem and 4* Lv1 Lolizura are the team unti lI get the 5*~

I'm running 4* Lv1 Lolizura too! Only with Sing and Hone Atk 3 Sacred Seal. 

The rest of the team are L!Tiki, BB!Cordelia and Aversa

9 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I wanted Micaiah and got Quan instead. Oh well.

Oh wow, looks like a busy Monday for you. Sorry you didn't get Micaiah. 

2 hours ago, Usana said:

Well if it didn't cost so much dew I would suggest playing with his special refinement. But it is hard to justify the dew cost there, even if such could be interesting to play with.

Yeah, that's the problem with most refinements. It would be nice to use benched units more, but their unique refinements need one of the rarest currencies. 

2 hours ago, Usana said:

3 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Yeah, that's the problem with most refinements. It would be nice to use benched units more, but their unique refinements need one of the rarest currencies. 

I wish they didn't make rocks and dew so limited. Part of the charm of this game is the ability to experiment with different builds, but limited access to resources stifles that.

Let it be known that I am still annoyed at the fact that there are still about three times as many dew refines in the game as there is dew if you've gotten every single rock and dew reward currently available in the game.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

I wish they didn't make rocks and dew so limited. Part of the charm of this game is the ability to experiment with different builds, but limited access to resources stifles that.

Let it be known that I am still annoyed at the fact that there are still about three times as many dew refines in the game as there is dew if you've gotten every single rock and dew reward currently available in the game.

Good thing is that many units get a new prf "for free" (for SP) if they had an inheritable 5* weapon before. Second effect is still locked behind dew, but at least the game gives you a reason to try them out. Leo on the other hand ... 

I gave him ATK+3, Draw Back and ATK/DEF+2 seal. He works ok-ish with TT boosts and horse buffs. He still died to a Sothe once, this wouldn't happen with his refinement. 

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Screenshot_20181113-013209.png

I wanted Micaiah and got Quan instead. Oh well.

Quan is still good. but i know about the Micaiah yearning. :( I have to wait  for.ev.er for her to be back on Legendary. 
but gosh you had a busy morning. I'm at 5,700 or something. 

Already done with training up Azura for the most part:
image0.png

The power of being a TT bonus unit, blessing, and Green Tome Valor (Summer Elise). Skills-wise, she's mostly complete; she's missing Aether and Green Duel Infantry. Hibiscus Tome is pretty much extra credit given its rarity and that I don't have another Summer Elise available.