The above user's nick as a video game/TV series/book/song

Rapier

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's an anime about an anthropomorphic rapier on a quest with his buddies Saber, Falchion, Broadsword, and Katana, to slay the evil Poleaxe king and his croonies Javelin, Halberd, and Spear. 

Edited by Glaceon Mage

A movie about an employee on a cargo ship who doesn't want to do anything his boss tells him to, so his boss, not having the best morals, throws him overboard. He then has to survive on a deserted island while going through character development until he's rescued by the coast guard who was just passing through.

1 minute ago, Dragoncat said:

A movie about an employee on a cargo ship who doesn't want to do anything his boss tells him to, so his boss, not having the best morals, throws him overboard. He then has to survive on a deserted island while going through character development until he's rescued by the coast guard who was just passing through.

so a slightly different take on castaway?

A ship is filled with boxes, and the boxes can talk.  "Captain box" really can't control his crew though...

1 hour ago, The DanMan said:

It's a documentary about the fluctuations of different player strategies in FEH and how they might evolve; in-depth while also being very injokey.

Now I'm curious how you got this one, considering it doesn't seem to have much to do with Glaceon...

33 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

so a slightly different take on castaway?

Kinda yeah. Only without Wilson the volleyball.

Glaceon Mage: A cartoon similar to My Little Pony, only with pokemon. The main character is a glaceon with magical powers.

A song about the freezing cold winters in Russia that bested the armies of both Napoleon and Hitler. Somehow manged to work in the Pokemon Glaceon.

Edit: Dragoncat you are dead to me for ninja'ing me.

It is an epic comparable to 2112 by Rush, except it's fantasy and it's about a girl who must fight against a Dragoncat that killed her family.

Edited by IfIHadToPickADude
ninja

59 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

A ship is filled with boxes, and the boxes can talk.  "Captain box" really can't control his crew though...

Now I'm curious how you got this one, considering it doesn't seem to have much to do with Glaceon...

I assumed nickname = user title; seems I was... rather wide of the mark.

A videogame rouge-like were the player has to pick "dudes" of varying strengths and abilities in order to make it through a difficult level. However, any "dudes" that die are lost forever, and certain factors mean that you won't always have the "dude" you want, so IfIHadToPickADude...

Edited by Hawkwing
Typed in their username incorrectly.