Aether Raids General Thread

redlight

So I just ran into @Raven's map this morning (well, it's evening here in China but it's morning according to my clock) and that made me feel like dealing with the crap internet connection and bleh mobile interface to post that here. I cleared it, but hell, that wasn't easy (I think it took over 10 minutes to finish it).

On a different note, my 1 loss today in a week of generally doing really bad was against a complete bullshit team that led with Seliph and Hrid in front and Alm with Azura in back. Seliph has his refined Tyrfing plus Distant Counter and Vantage making it nearly impossible to kill him and Alm has a Rally guaranteeing him 3 movement range, debuff clear, and full buffs. I think I need to sit down and seriously build a Galeforce team to deal with this shit. Fuck Alm and Seliph and everything they stand for. Fuck hiding nukes in the back with an Azura.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Vicious Sal said:

There are people here who managed to get T21 with just one Eir. It is possible with 140 lift.

When I asked how to get more than 100 lift per battle, I was told I needed two Eirs.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

When I asked how to get more than 100 lift per battle, I was told I needed two Eirs.

You need 1 Eir to get more than 100 Lift per battle, you need 2 to get the maximum Lift you can get per battle

8 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

You need 1 Eir to get more than 100 Lift per battle, you need 2 to get the maximum Lift you can get per battle

That's not true, I've used Eir in many teams but never got more than 100 lift per battle. You need two Eirs.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

That's not true, I've used Eir in many teams but never got more than 100 lift per battle. You need two Eirs.

If she's not a Bonus unit on Light Season, then she doesn't provide any additional Lift

1 minute ago, Landmaster said:

If she's not a Bonus unit on Light Season, then she doesn't provide any additional Lift

I'm talking about when she IS a bonus unit on Light season. I've used her there and didn't get extra lift.

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Anacybele said:

I'm talking about when she IS a bonus unit on Light season.

Did a unit die or something? Because she definitely does provide additional Lift, you do not need 2 Eirs for that.

12 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Did a unit die or something? Because she definitely does provide additional Lift, you do not need 2 Eirs for that.

I don't remember at this point. But that doesn't matter, because it tells you the max lift you'll earn from the match before you start. And it's never been more than 100 for me.

14 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I don't remember at this point. But that doesn't matter, because it tells you the max lift you'll earn from the match before you start. And it's never been more than 100 for me.

Then you weren't using Legendaries that matched the Season or your units were not Light Blessed

18 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Then you weren't using Legendaries that matched the Season or your units were not Light Blessed

You just said I only needed Eir, nothing about legendaries or other light blessed units.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

You just said I only needed Eir, nothing about legendaries or other light blessed units.

Obviously you need Light Blessed units? It literally says this in game, what else did you think the AR Blessings were for?

l8gYRYL.png

You don't need the Legendaries but they count having the Light Blessing if it is the Correct Season, so it can further boost the amount of Lift you gain.

3o9ymoy.png

3 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Obviously you need Light Blessed units? It literally says this in game, what else did you think the AR Blessings were for?

l8gYRYL.png

You don't need the Legendaries but they count having the Light Blessing if it is the Correct Season, so it can further boost the amount of Lift you gain.

3o9ymoy.png

Well it wasn't obvious to me, so you should've been more specific.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Well it wasn't obvious to me, so you should've been more specific.

I thought it was more than obvious since it says it in the game, but yes, you need to use the appropriate Blessings in AR during their Seasons~

5 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

I thought it was more than obvious since it says it in the game, but yes, you need to use the appropriate Blessings in AR during their Seasons~

Well like I said, it isn't.

Got back into Tier 19 and I'm glad to say that only one guy decided to make use of the glitch against me. 

@Landmaster

Haha, I didn't even know about the extra lift you can get by giving your units the AR blessings, I thought they only gave more stats. In my defense, I don't need the extra lift nor do I want to equip the blessings because I still need them for BG. Still, good to know if I'll ever want to (in the far future) try to get into Tier 20.

But the game says that to increase the amount you get from offensive battles, you need a Mythic Hero and a hero blessed with the same blessing. So, if you can more lift during Light Seasons, you need a Eir and some heroes with light blessing.

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I think I need to sit down and seriously build a Galeforce team to deal with this shit.

What units do you have in mind? I use Tibarn as the primary galeforce user who gets smited in by Eir or bonus unit. I've given attack link skills to my Askr trio to buff Tibarn even when Aversa is present. Nailah is my second gale force user and she has WoM. The goal is to take out two units with both Tibarn and Nailah. I use Reyson with TA and WoM as well as my dancer as well as Leanne but she gets benched when Eir is not a bonus unit. 

I have Velouria so I think she'll replace Nailah and Reyson will be her ally support. This way I get a dancer with galeforce as well which will be useful because I can't always use both Reyson and Leanne due to the bonus unit + Eir requirement. 

10 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

But the game says that to increase the amount you get from offensive battles, you need a Mythic Hero and a hero blessed with the same blessing. So, if you can more lift during Light Seasons, you need a Eir and some heroes with light blessing.

I'm aware of that now. That doesn't mean I didn't know anything about how blessings work. I know that blessings give units stat boosts in battles. Or at least that's what I thought I remembered reading. I didn't know about the extra lift. I thought extra lift depended on how many Mythic/Legendary heroes you had in the team that matched the season, not units with blessings.

Speaking of Galeforce teams, I can actually make one too since I have Brave Roy and Cordelia as well as spare Cordelias for fodder. I'd have to pick a few more units to give the skill to though, and I'm not sure who'd use it best. I've seen people give it to Elincia, and I'd definitely go for her, but otherwise...yeah. I'm also aware that some people make Cherche a Galeforce unit, but I've yet to even make a 5 star of her.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I'm aware of that now. That doesn't mean I didn't know anything about how blessings work. I know that blessings give units stat boosts in battles. Or at least that's what I thought I remembered reading. I didn't know about the extra lift. I thought extra lift depended on how many Mythic/Legendary heroes you had in the team that matched the season, not units with blessings.

Screenshot-20190513-140329.png

By using a Light/Astra Blessed unit with a Light/Astra Mythic Hero during Light/Astra Seasons Offensive Battles, you will increase the amount of Lift earned.

By using a Dark/Anima Blessed unit with a Dark/Anima Mythic Hero during Dark/Anima Seasons Defensive Battles, you will decrease the amount of Lift lost.

You probably skipped the tutorial texts or didn't bother reading the Mythic Blessing effects.

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Screenshot-20190513-140329.png

By using a Light/Astra Blessed unit with a Light/Astra Mythic Hero during Light/Astra Seasons Offensive Battles, you will increase the amount of Lift earned.

By using a Dark/Anima Blessed unit with a Dark/Anima Mythic Hero during Dark/Anima Seasons Defensive Battles, you will decrease the amount of Lift lost.

You probably skipped the tutorial texts or didn't bother reading the Mythic Blessing effects.

YES I KNOW THIS NOW. You don't need to tell me over and over. I'm. Not. An. Idiot.

Edited by Anacybele

7 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I think I need to sit down and seriously build a Galeforce team to deal with this shit.

I’ll be honest, I have no idea what I would have done without my galeforce units. Actually ended up using galeforce for 14 of my 16 matches this week. It’s just not possible to bait some teams now because of all the crazy dancing and infantry pulse stuff people can do and now Duma boosting their attack even higher. I have 4 different galeforce teams now, 2 for each season, just so I’m prepared for the astra hero. One team is a double galeforce team and another is an armorsmasher galeforcer. Quite nice to have an armor counter since Duma is so common on defense teams. 

Edited by Maaka

7 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

So I just ran into @Raven's map this morning (well, it's evening here in China but it's morning according to my clock) and that made me feel like dealing with the crap internet connection and bleh mobile interface to post that here. I cleared it, but hell, that wasn't easy (I think it took over 10 minutes to finish it).

On a different note, my 1 loss today in a week of generally doing really bad was against a complete bullshit team that led with Seliph and Hrid in front and Alm with Azura in back. Seliph has his refined Tyrfing plus Distant Counter and Vantage making it nearly impossible to kill him and Alm has a Rally guaranteeing him 3 movement range, debuff clear, and full buffs. I think I need to sit down and seriously build a Galeforce team to deal with this shit. Fuck Alm and Seliph and everything they stand for. Fuck hiding nukes in the back with an Azura.

Nice, I wouldn't have noticed it's you if you didn't mention me here.

Kaden is so good, those buffs are game changing. I wonder how the match would have went on an equal fortress level. Hopefully you wouldn't mind trying a mock battle some time and let me know how that goes. Maybe I should begin putting more resources into defense if it does well enough.

Honestly, I have no idea what to do with my defenses so I just stuck some of shit together and sometimes I get results.