I'd figure I'd re-introduce myself

Sentacotus

Hey there all I'm LordOTaco.  I've been a long time forum member for the past few years but have been absent due to having a rather intensive work schedule while simultaneously working on my Masters degree in IT.  In that time I've grown and learned alot as well as built up quite a game collection.  I'd love to get to know the members here new and old.  Looking forward to Smash Ultimate

Edited by LordOTaco

6 hours ago, Tootsie said:

Hiya! Who are you looking forward to in Smash Ultimate? I'm really looking forward to a top tier Roy and actually kind of decent Kirby.

Probably the Belmonts really pumped they got confirmed of course looking forward to Ike as well.

On 11/9/2018 at 6:39 PM, LordOTaco said:

Hey there all I'm LordOTaco.  I've been a long time forum member for the past few years but have been absent due to having a rather intensive work schedule while simultaneously working on my Masters degree in IT.  In that time I've grown and learned alot as well as built up quite a game collection.  I'd love to get to know the members here new and old.  Looking forward to Smash Ultimate

Welcome back to the Forest Taco. Do you know how much games you have? Im curious. And good luck with your Masters Degree.

• 1 month later...
On 11/12/2018 at 9:07 AM, Emperor Chiam Longblade said:

Welcome back to the Forest Taco. Do you know how much games you have? Im curious. And good luck with your Masters Degree.

Thanks I appreciate that to be honest I'm not too sure quite a few at this point since I've kept most things as far back from the GBA and GCN.