What if no Alts ... ?

Shiki

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

That results in a banner with three Morgans, and one of the characters on the banner would still be an alt.

Chrom!M!Morgan would not be an alt if it is canon and regular M!Morgan does not exist.

Edited by XRay

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I could be cynical and give the spot to an Ursula alt, though, since her morph holds Gigascalibur before it drops from her.

*suggest a different alt in a topic about replacing alts* ffs.
Though you bring up a good point regarding FE7 Excalibur. Strange that this was used on Nino instead of offerring it to Ursula as a refinery weapon.

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Hinoka deserves an alt since every other Fates royal has one. Fight me.

They could have put Hinoka on the Summer banner instead.
Also clearly Sakura deserves far more attention.

As others mentioned Inigo could work instead of Chrom for "The Branded King". If he is Chrom's son in Awakening he will have the brand on his right eye (mirroring Lucina) and he is the only case where it is explicitly mentioned.
Considering how much Heroes adores its what-if scenarios it's not even a farfetched idea tbh.

24 minutes ago, The Priest said:

Though you bring up a good point regarding FE7 Excalibur. Strange that this was used on Nino instead of offerring it to Ursula as a refinery weapon.

They dug that hole when they made Ursula blue instead of green. Gigascalibur is very obviously wind magic.

25 minutes ago, The Priest said:

They could have put Hinoka on the Summer banner instead.

I'm operating under the assumption that the seasonal banners are left unchanged, which would leave Hinoka alt-less if she didn't get her Kinshi alt.

Never mind the fact that I'd love to get Hinoka in a swimsuit.