New Event Schedule! (Nov-Dec)

Diovani Bressan

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna make a guess and say the next regular heroes banner will be yet another alt one OR more Heroes OCs. Feels like maybe they're doing some filler banners until book 3 hits, then aside from Christmas we'll get actual normal ones again. I guess Book 3 and Christmas could start on the 10th. I still hope Christmas will last a full month this year. (and so begins the next wave of monthly seasonals for a while)

the only banner minus Dec legendary i'm pulling for is the Airzura re-run. 
i've got orbs specifically set aside for her (and if the game would please. please at the same time give me Micaiah and Flyivia at the same time  i will be oh so very grateful. (this is as much as i'd love Winter Tharja (not pulling - free 5* would be great)

2 hours ago, Alkaid said:

I'm gonna make a guess and say the next regular heroes banner will be yet another alt one OR more Heroes OCs. Feels like maybe they're doing some filler banners until book 3 hits, then aside from Christmas we'll get actual normal ones again. I guess Book 3 and Christmas could start on the 10th. I still hope Christmas will last a full month this year. (and so begins the next wave of monthly seasonals for a while)

It's weird how this banner enters December without setting off Book  3. We can only guess it will start only after the 13th.

I am going to hope that the next banner will be the Nifl siblings + regular Veronica with a Bruno GHB.  But that is just a hope.  As to what I expect, that would be another Awakening banner.  If it is that I really hope Priam is the GHB, but I know that is unlikely.  Anyway I am looking at this month as an orb saver month and I am fine with it being slow since I am kind of taking a break from gaming for awhile and Heroes is about the only thing I play right now and only for about 10 minutes at a time.  I am just going to save until the NY banner rerun, unless something really catches my eye (non infantry refresher, armor healer).  

Upcoming free units (via events, quests, or free summons):

11/12: Young Azura from Tempest Trials
11/14: New Power banner (candidates included Saber, Shanna, Florina, and Bartre)
11/16: BHB (M!Corrin, F!Kana, ??? - probably Azura, Felicia, Camilla, or Hinoka)
11/21: New Heroes banner
11/23: New GHB
11/24: Vantage banner (most likely Mia, Sword Reinhardt, Ishtar)
11/28: LH banner (Ryoma, Lucina, Gunnthra, F!Grima - there should be no new LH unit unless IS intends to have 5 different LH units on the same banner)
11/30: up to 2 Voting Gauntlet banners
12/2: Ward skills banner (possible and likely candidates include M!Grima, Shigure, Minerva, and blue Olwen)
12/6: Three Heroes quests

Edited by Roflolxp54

43 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

12/2: Ward skills banner (possible and likely candidates include M!Grima, Shigure, Minerva, and blue Olwen)

As mentioned on the previous page, this banner is most likely Sigurd, Brave Lyn, and Brave Ike.

The "Ward" skills they're referencing are Crusader's Ward, Sacae's Blessing, and Beorc's Blessing. Unlike in English, they do share a common naming scheme in Japanese.

I'm not sure what the new banner is gonna be, I think anything is possible.

The fact there is a GHB makes me think they could do just a normal banner about a game and make it a paralogue, like the first Blazing Blade banner.

But they could also do a OC banner and give us Surtr GHB. With Garon as a breath user we need another Green Armor GHB.

Or they could make a second Fallen Heroes banner and make the GHB possessed Berkut, or Dead Vigarde or Bertram, or whoever they want. 

Or they could do Laguz from PoR. With a Naesala GHB. Or Ena.

What I know for certain is that no matter what, I will blow my orbs on the BHB banner and get my daughter. I waited far too long. Nothing matters more.

Watch the banner be SS with a Lute alt so that I have to spend money on it.

32 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

Watch the banner be SS with a Lute alt so that I have to spend money on it.

This is the real way to predict banners. I thought, "man, that Loki banner really tore up my orbs, I think I'll get saving for Lucina and Christmas since surely nothing else this month could get me." Then IS hit the red button and let a Camilla alt loose.

7 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

This is the real way to predict banners. I thought, "man, that Loki banner really tore up my orbs, I think I'll get saving for Lucina and Christmas since surely nothing else this month could get me." Then IS hit the red button and let a Camilla alt loose.

haha. yah. IS is really tempting me with Micaiah/Quan, and Bow!Hinoka and possibly M!Grima featured on a banner. 
but i am staying strong. 

As me and someone else pointed out on another thread. The voting gauntlet will probably focus on all FE playable characters featured on Smash Bros. 

M!Robin, F!Robin, M!Corrin , F!Corrin , Lucina, Roy, Marth, Ike. There will not be space for Chrom unless they want to remove one of the Fates/Awakening Avatars or not include him at all in the gauntlet. 

In short, it would be nice to see a gauntlet in commemoration of the release of Smash 5. 

8 minutes ago, Smog said:

As me and someone else pointed out on another thread. The voting gauntlet will probably focus on all FE playable characters featured on Smash Bros. 

M!Robin, F!Robin, M!Corrin , F!Corrin , Lucina, Roy, Marth, Ike. There will not be space for Chrom unless they want to remove one of the Fates/Awakening Avatars or not include him at all in the gauntlet. 

In short, it would be nice to see a gauntlet in commemoration of the release of Smash 5. 

Simple solution, remove F!robin as she isn't in the standard pool and thus couldn't be put on the related banner

I'm really hoping that New Heroes banner is from Echoes or Archanea since Binding Blade won't be happening until March, they've gone a long time without one. As for the Voting Gauntlet, I feel like it's gonna be something no one expects and totally unrelated to Smash Bros.

1 hour ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

As for the Voting Gauntlet, I feel like it's gonna be something no one expects and totally unrelated to Smash Bros.

Though regardless of whether that VG is Smash related or not, we can all be certain that it'll go completely ignored because of Smash. I won't be surprised if I honestly forget about it once I get my hands on Ultimate at least. This month can't end fast enough dammit.

2 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I'm really hoping that New Heroes banner is from Echoes or Archanea since Binding Blade won't be happening until March, they've gone a long time without one. 

I agree, this is what I believe as well. Of course we might get another Adrift-like banner which you simply can't see coming.

I've actually got some orbs now though so I'm hoping for Cynthia. Please don't let her be a lackluster TT unit with the Lloyd guy as her artist like her mother. 

9 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Though regardless of whether that VG is Smash related or not, we can all be certain that it'll go completely ignored because of Smash. I won't be surprised if I honestly forget about it once I get my hands on Ultimate at least. This month can't end fast enough dammit.

i'm trying to decide if i want to keep my smash pre-order. i never played it, and I don't 'understand' it but i figured this was the best one to get because it had all the characters lol

it wouldn't surprise me if the gauntlet had some sort of smash tie in. but we'll see. 

@Thane Really? I'm no fan of Lloyd's art, but I think Sumia's is quite nice.

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

i'm trying to decide if i want to keep my smash pre-order. i never played it, and I don't 'understand' it but i figured this was the best one to get because it had all the characters lol

Wait, what? I've never actually met someone who's (I'm guessing, apologies if I'm wrongly assuming) under 40 and hasn't played a Smash game. Don't mean to sound mean if I do. I'm just genuinely surprised.

But yeah, this one is shaping up to be pretty good. Tons of characters and what looks like a pretty solid story mode are the two big things I look for in them. That's why, controversial as it is, Brawl is my favorite Smash.

Edited by bottlegnomes

4 minutes ago, bottlegnomes said:

Wait, what? I've never actually met someone who's (I'm guessing, apologies if I'm wrongly assuming) under 40 and hasn't played a Smash game. Don't mean to sound mean if I do. I'm just genuinely surprised.

But yeah, this one is shaping up to be pretty good. Tons of characters and what looks like a pretty solid story mode are the two big things I look for in them. That's why, controversial as it is, Brawl ismy favorite Smash.

Sumia's art is pretty. I like her attacking/special. but not her damaged. it feels off. But i am happy i got her during Legendary. (I am gonna make her into a defensive nightmare w/her speed).
lol and yes. under 40 haha. i don't know why/how it happened, it just did. I do love fighting/arena games so it was kinda weird that i never had at least one.So i figure. for what i got for it on a pre-order, it's worth it.

@daisy jane If you seriously want the game (a physical copy at least), I'd suggest holding onto that pre-order because it'll likely sell out fast and will probably remain very difficult to find with Christmas approaching. And, if you want to get into Smash for the first time I'd say there's no better place to start than with Ultimate and its larger than ever roster.

I played Smash a few of times on my Wii, but that's only because my friend gave me his old Wii games. I did consider buying the 3DS Smash game, but that was before I got my 3DS and I crossed it out of my list for games I'd planned to play. Other than that, never really cared for it. Though it does generate some quality memes. Sadly the Smash character introduction meme is dead. But hey, we've got "I don't feel so good" 2.0

1 hour ago, bottlegnomes said:

But yeah, this one is shaping up to be pretty good. Tons of characters and what looks like a pretty solid story mode are the two big things I look for in them. That's why, controversial as it is, Brawl is my favorite Smash.

I also never played Smash myself. But that's because the way imports and videogames work in my country the home consoles were always way too expensive. So i only ever played with handhelds. I also still don't have money i can spend on a Switch. Guess i will be watching Lets Plays of TH instead next year.

16 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

I also never played Smash myself. But that's because the way imports and videogames work in my country the home consoles were always way too expensive. So I only ever played with handhelds. I also still don't have money i can spend on a Switch. Guess i will be watching Lets Plays of TH instead next year.

Here in my country, home consoles are expensive too. I got a Nintendo 2DS because I wanted a 3DS and the 2DS is the cheapest opition. I don't regret my decision of getting a 2DS instead of a 3DS, because the 3D effect isn't that amazing.

Last year I bought a Switch from a friend who was having some money problems and he was selling some of his things. I bought the Switch with some games for way less than I would pay by buying them online.