Rest In Peace Stan Lee

Captain Karnage

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/stan-lee-legendary-marvel-superheroes-creator-dead-at-95

well miss you Stan

Thank you for all of your worlds and characters, and for the creativity that's inspired generations and will continue to

Rest in peace

I was kind of surprised when I saw the news. I never really expected it to happen anytime soon. It's kind of corny to say, but he's still alive in our hearts, or something along those lines.

May you rest in peace you legend.

He lived a good and plentiful life, such a good man deserves to rest in peace, thank you so much for all of your creations and fun-loving personality. Rest in peace, Mr. Stan Lee!

I like to remember him when he appeared in the Simpsons, that episode where the Comic Book Guy couldn't get him outta his store. I quote his dialogues quite a lot XD

He was 95. The body is like a live explosive. Who knows when it'll explode.

Spiderman is my favorite superhero. He's so cool! Comics aren't gonna be the same. Dude...Hope he's happy, wherever he is.

Seriously, you earned it Mr. Lee...Rest in Peace and one helluva story we saw!

Heard the news mere minutes after his death while in physics class. I still find it surreal what this means in both the short and long term. I remember reading about the history of Marvel comics, and how many popular superheroes were co-created by him.

May he rest in peace, and may his legacy live on.

15 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

As I understand it, he was approaching his 40s when he made a name for himself with Fantastic Four. Though he had worked in and admired the comics industry for decades before that. It's never too late to engage in what you love.

Well said. Never too late to learn anything, either.

God damn, when I heard that this morning I did a double take. Stan Lee is one of my idols, his creative genius in comics is unmatched. May he rest well, he's deserved it.

I'm gonna legit cry in the theater if he has a cameo in Avengers 4. I mean they just finished filming that, right? He should have a cameo in it.

8 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

As I understand it, he was approaching his 40s when he made a name for himself with Fantastic Four. Though he had worked in and admired the comics industry for decades before that. It's never too late to engage in what you love.

This just makes him so inspirational.

I only heard that he didn't took cameo part in some movies due to some health conditions lately, but I didn't knew the situation is this bad. I have to say, 95 is a nice long life, may he rest in peace.

6 hours ago, Tootsie said:

I'm gonna legit cry in the theater if he has a cameo in Avengers 4. I mean they just finished filming that, right? He should have a cameo in it.

He does. Both his cameos in Captain Marvel and Avengers 4 are confirmed to have been filmed already.

Rest in peace, Stan Lee. The words you wove within the hearts of heroes are indelible.