So I basically thought of something odd. I basically wondered how it'd look if FEGBA classes were the same, but without someone here. Just the mounts.

I thought it was a nice idea, so I wondered if anyone thought or can make sprites of the mounts (Anthropomorphic to fit the rider's movements, though) alone? thanks.

Oh, and for non-mounted characters, any should work/fitting to future promotions.

Hey FabOulus, I'm not sure if anyone would be up to do this (takes like a lot of time). But I'm sure you could commission it from some of the spriters in our community. 

Great Idea, I'm sure someone will actually do this in the future though so keep your hopes up!

Kindest Regards, 

-Yazuki

On 25/11/2018 at 9:43 PM, Yazuki said:

Hey FabOulus, I'm not sure if anyone would be up to do this (takes like a lot of time). But I'm sure you could commission it from some of the spriters in our community. 

Great Idea, I'm sure someone will actually do this in the future though so keep your hopes up!

Kindest Regards, 

-Yazuki

Got it, thanks!

I really wondered this all mostly because of the supports between Vanessa and Lute, The Paladin's sprite, and I imagined a sage as a Dragon that way once.