When CYL3 comes around, who will you guys vote for?

Gregster101

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of my votes are going to Anna this time though I don't know whether to use them all on her Awakening or Heroes incarnation. Although depending on what the mid-results looks like I might spend my last three/four votes on Chrom, Azura or Eirika if it looks like one of them can get in the top two for their gender.

I'm voting for grandayy

I'm voting for my S-Support characters from my Fates and Awakening runs. The rest will probably be some random votes or I'm voting for underrated characters from Fates, Awakening, and Echoes/Gaiden since those are the only FE games I've played. By underrated I mean characters that were ranked bellow 100 on the last poll. 

Edited by Smog

1 hour ago, The Priest said:

Btw. they should learn their lesson with Marth and abolish that stupid split vote.
It's beyond me why they insist on this bad practice.

I think splitting the votes is actually the correct way to do things. Where they're going wrong is that they don't recombine them when counting.

The importance of splitting the votes at the start is that they can determine which version of a character to use, which is important for characters that change noticeably between games (like much of the Tellius cast).

Alm has been getting sidelined too much, and he had all of my votes last time. If Celica got a Brave alt, I think Alm more than deserves some time in the spotlight, too. Other than Alm, Eliwood should definitely get an alt. Hector and Lyn got Brave alts, so I see no reason why Eliwood shouldn't get one, too.

I think it's time that Anna got an alt. She's pretty much the face of the series as far as I'm concerned. Micaiah can get an alt, too.

It would be hilarious to see people's reactions to a Brave Reinhardt.

3 minutes ago, indigospace said:

Alm has been getting sidelined too much, and he had all of my votes last time. If Celica got a Brave alt, I think Alm more than deserves some time in the spotlight, too. Other than Alm, Eliwood should definitely get an alt. Hector and Lyn got Brave alts, so I see no reason why Eliwood shouldn't get one, too.

I think it's time that Anna got an alt. She's pretty much the face of the series as far as I'm concerned. Micaiah can get an alt, too.

LOL the memes. oh the memes.

15 minutes ago, indigospace said:

I love you already. Alm deserves much more love than he usually gets.

I'm honestly surprised Anna doesn't already have an alt tbh.

Honestly, I would both be hysterical and disappointed about Reinhardt getting a Brave alt over someone like Alm, Eliwood, or Marth

I'm thinking of going zelgius all the way, maybe throwing a few votes micaiah's way.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

I think splitting the votes is actually the correct way to do things. Where they're going wrong is that they don't recombine them when counting.

The importance of splitting the votes at the start is that they can determine which version of a character to use, which is important for characters that change noticeably between games (like much of the Tellius cast).

my problem with this is that when they added mia they still used her path of radiance version even though they got the placement from radiant dawn.

Didn't we have a topic like this last month? (checks) Welp, I don't think my opinion changed since then, so here's my picks.

On 10/11/2018 at 3:02 PM, Sire said:

I gotta toss some votes to Nolan, Duessel, and Mycen. I need my awesome old men with beards! Then, I am putting one towards Micaiah since I always voted for her, and will toss one Marth's way since he deserves a CYL counterpart. My last two votes will likely end up being Bruno and Laegjarn. These two FEH OC's can use more love.

However, when voting time actually comes and there is a midround update, my voting pattern may change depending on the polls.

In no particular order,

Laura (FE10)
Pelleas (FE10)
Aran (FE10)
Salem (FE5)
Niime (FE6)
Machua (FE5)

And as has become customary for me, a token vote for Narcian.  It may be better to simply pick one and go all in with them, but I don't think it particularly matters with my choices.  With any luck, maybe one of my FE10 picks will get in as part of the January banner.

My opinion is the same as the last time I answered this, too. I'll do the same thing I did before and throw a bunch of votes at Elena. For those of you who don't know, she's Ike and Mist's mom. I'd love to see Griel in the game, too, but I've wanted to be able to play/get to know Elena since PoR, and Heroes is a great opportunity for that. She'll probably never win, but I'll keep on trying, and would appreciate any help in this cause, if you don't know where to put your votes. :3

I have a thing for characters I couldn't use in the game as well. If I think about it, I might throw a vote towards Elena as well. Maybe also one for Leila.

Other than that, Bastian is my favourite character and he isn't in Heroes and I need to throw one or two to the mature chicks like Vaida and Sonia. 

15 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

I have a thing for characters I couldn't use in the game as well. If I think about it, I might throw a vote towards Elena as well. Maybe also one for Leila.

Other than that, Bastian is my favourite character and he isn't in Heroes and I need to throw one or two to the mature chicks like Vaida and Sonia. 

Thanks! Leila's a good choice, too. I love her story, and Matthew's been waiting for her to come into Heroes since launch, as per one of his castle quotes.

Edit: I wasn't expecting any responses to my invitation to vote for Elena, but...

*borrows and starts ringing Lissa's handbell next to a bucket that says "votes for Elena" on it* Even if you only donate one of your votes, it makes a big difference for someone else. :) Every drop in the bucket is appreciated!

Edited by Mercakete

Canas for certain, he was shafted and there's pretty much no way they're going to improve the TT units. Finn as well for similar reasons.

Probably Leif this time too, who wants a Master Knight?

I'm pretty open after that though.

I really don't know. I've voted haphazardly for my favorites so far, like Lyon, adult Tiki, and Skrimir. The further down you get the more impact your votes have, so going for Skrimir or Cynthia would be great, but I also kind of want to try getting adult Tiki into the top 20.

I'll have to ponder this over the next few months. 

Camilla 7 times. Voting for my other favorites with no real chance to win feels like a waste. I'd rather just help try to help Camilla's chances of finally getting a CYL alt.