When CYL3 comes around, who will you guys vote for?

Gregster101

36 minutes ago, Stroud said:

Rinkah, Zeke or Tatiana.
I guess Camilla had her last Chance on CYL2. Or am I wrong?

Camilla has a pretty bad case of alt fatigue. She’s still popular but people’s reception of her getting so many alts and Fates banners in general has left a rather bad taste in many players’ mouths. She’ll probably be the next Tharja in CYL3 at worst. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

Camilla has a pretty bad case of alt fatigue. She’s still popular but people’s reception of her getting so many alts and Fates banners in general has left a rather bad taste in many players’ mouths. She’ll probably be the next Tharja in CYL3 at worst. 

Yeah, even as a Camilla fan I think that's enough now. 4 Should be something like a limit. xD 
I guess I will just try to show which units I want to be in the game. And I still don't know if Edelgard will be available for vote.

30 minutes ago, Stroud said:

And I still don't know if Edelgard will be available for vote.

99% not. I wouldn’t expect FETH to be a thing before March in the earliest, and votable-for FETH folks with it.

I was first planning to vote on a mix of units I still want in the game and units I want a brave version of. But Alkaid is right really, it's better to just put multiple votes on one or two characters than voting for a bunch that hardly stand a chance anyway. Also, most of the units I still want in the game were placed pretty high in CYL2 already. If that doesn't help them to get in the game next year, than voting for them again this time won't help either.

So I think I'm gonna vote more strategically now. Looking at last years results, my favs that ended up the highest are: Alm, M!Robin, Takumi, Selkie, F!Morgan, Mia, Keaton, Kaden.

Selkie, Keaton, and Kaden: Are probably going to be in the game soon. With three of the Fates beasts in the top 50 of CYL2 I kinda assume the first beasts banner will be a Fates one with all of them on it (and it will be the day my wallet dies :( ). When that happens, their votes in CYL3 are probably gonna drop since I think most people voted for them to get them in the game.

M!Robin, Takumi: Both already have 3-4 alts so really don't need another one. However, none of the M!Robin versions I really like. Both his original and christmas version are pretty meh and his third is actually Grima really. So might still vote for him cause I love M!Robin a lot and I think he has quite a big chance to win.

Mia: Might drop in votes now since she recently got a very awesome alt, and quite a few females ended above her in CYL2 and I think they have a higher chance to win.

Alm: I'll only vote for him if he doesn't get a legendary version in the meantime. A legendary alt would be enough for me really, doesn't need a brave one on top of that. Even if that doesn't happen, he probably doesn't need my votes to win anyway lol.

F!Morgan: I do really like her, but just like with Mia I think there's too many females above her that have a higher chance to win (Camilla, Eirika, Azura, Nino, Micaiah, F!Corrin) so voting for her is probably a waste.

So in conclusion: I'm probably gonna put all my votes on M!Robin as he's a character I really love and I think he has the highest chance of all my faves to win. And if I would vote less strategically, I'd put all my votes on Lon'qu cause he was my first husband and he deserves better, but he ended up on 99 last time so I don't think his chances to win are very high :(

Edited by Mau

None of the characters I voted for last time made it in to the game yet, except for Noire I guess but Im not counting seasonals as true representation. I might switch it up a little this time though, something like this:

1 Geitz

2 Renault

3 Ashnard

4 Orson

5 Brady

6 Dorothy

7 Lester

I am going with Alm for the Men's side, and maybe Azura for the Women's side, althogh Azura already have enough alts. Ninian is algo a good choice, since I want to have a Brave Dancer.

Brave Fjorm would be cool too.

Do you believe we will have the current results in the middle of the event, because this helped Veronica to get the 2nd place.

12 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I think splitting the votes is actually the correct way to do things. Where they're going wrong is that they don't recombine them when counting.

As long as they avoid another Marth vs Ephraim, I'm going to be content either way. Both Archanea and Tellius are handicapped because of this.

I always vote for who I want to win CYL, not who I want in the game normally.

Which, in this case, mean my votes are split between Eliwood, Micaiah, Seliph and Eirika.

5 hours ago, Mau said:

So in conclusion: I'm probably gonna put all my votes on M!Robin as he's a character I really love and I think he has the highest chance of all my faves to win. And if I would vote less strategically, I'd put all my votes on Lon'qu cause he was my first husband and he deserves better, but he ended up on 99 last time so I don't think his chances to win are very high :(

What would a brave robin even look like I wonder. I mean they’ve already done grima. Maybe levin sword grand master? But that seems a little ‘predictable’ I guess. Eh who knows. Speaking of grima what would a brave grima look like? Now I’m curious. May send a few votes their way just to see what happens.

I'm actually considering wasting all my votes on rallying Micaiah to try and get a Cyl version because let's be honest, She's the only character from tellius that benefits from Cyl votes as all the others just get rekted by splits. 

If not her then Haar, Ranulf, Kurth, Tibarn, Reyson, Zihark and Jill.

13 minutes ago, Otts486 said:

What would a brave robin even look like I wonder. I mean they’ve already done grima. Maybe levin sword grand master? But that seems a little ‘predictable’ I guess. Eh who knows. Speaking of grima what would a brave grima look like? Now I’m curious. May send a few votes their way just to see what happens.

Levin Sword Grand Master would be totally awesome, but probably too predicable indeed. They should've done that for the Legendary version really, kinda sad that L!Robin was just Grima 2.0 and I kinda doubt they're gonna do another one for M!Robin? Still really want a Levin Sword version so I'd totally take that for the Brave version. No idea what else they could make for him, but I like to be surprised anyway.

If we do get a Legendary for male Robin in the meantime, then that would also mean I'm not voting for him anymore. Not sure who else I would go for then hmm.

Edited by Mau

15 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I think splitting the votes is actually the correct way to do things. Where they're going wrong is that they don't recombine them when counting.

The importance of splitting the votes at the start is that they can determine which version of a character to use, which is important for characters that change noticeably between games (like much of the Tellius cast).

Agreed. I hope they implement this next year.

As for the vote, all of mine are going to Eirika. She needs this!

8 hours ago, Stroud said:

I guess Camilla had her last Chance on CYL2. Or am I wrong?

Probably not. I think she has too many alts but there are plenty of people here planning to vote for her, like the person right above you xD

My 7 votes will go for Selena(FE8)... If she is released before CYL3 i will probably split my votes for Natasha, Calill, Leanne, perhaps Glen... Depends who is released or not, prefer to focus my votes for characters not in the game yet.

3 hours ago, Skyla said:

I'm actually considering wasting all my votes on rallying Micaiah to try and get a Cyl version because let's be honest, She's the only character from tellius that benefits from Cyl votes as all the others just get rekted by splits. 

If not her then Haar, Ranulf, Kurth, Tibarn, Reyson, Zihark and Jill.

Don't think of it as a waste. Micaiah deserves all the love she can get. Also, a large vote might convince IS that Tellius is popular within the fandom. Just like how within the first year of the game, Tellius got three banners which is probably because of Ike's popularity. 

2 hours ago, Michelaar said:

I will vote for Sanaki, Jakob and Minerva. (Minerva is the one character I think should deserve an alt.) Maybe someone else but I dunno yet.

Umm.... what about Cordelia since you do have the image of Cordelia in your profile icon or do you think she might have enough alts since she has the Bridal and the Summer alt?

18 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Nowi and Elise, realistically~ I may vote for my husbandos, too and maybe Alm~

Umm... what about Myrrh since you did have her Halloween Banner artwork in your profile icon?