Chocolate Kitty

Fractured Realms: The Reboot

I tried looking for the old topic, it's like on page 12 or something with nearly everything outdated

So, I decided to just make a different topic. Can't promise I'll monitor it as much as the FEU topic, but I will do my best.

This is not a ROM hack, it is instead a FEXNA project. No patching to be done.

Current Progress: First half of Part 1 (7 chapters)

Discord link  -  https://discord.gg/VPyf6jd10

Newest Release:

Version 1.01 - 21/11/2018

Version 1.0 - 18/11/2018

Logs:

Spoiler

If you have never played FE7x, here are some Additional Downloads

Media Content:

Spoiler

Screenshots:

Spoiler

image.png.42e3d493aab876db47db1219626c684b.png

image.png.7020b455ac192ea8bf329380194c51ab.png

image.png.719362756291e1d450277713d87e22d1.png

Enjoy!

Edited by Chocolate Kitty

It's come to my attention there's a problem with ch7, so I'll be posting a hotfix either tomorrow or wednesday, depending on if any other serious bugs come to light.

First post has been updated with the hotfix, as well as logs that are updated in real time

Hi! I noticed that I have over 800 views... But 4 replies.

So, I decided maybe an anonymous google survey could entice people to leave their feedback?

Give it a shot if you've played through the entire demo please!

Sorry, I just been kinda of busy that I forgot to give a review. I don't remember a lot of characters names but as far as gameplay goes, Its pretty solid. Not too difficult to clear any chapter with what you give us to work with. No one is OP tier or really useless tier. The young mage needs a bit of babying but once you get him promoted he carries his weight.

The main Lord is something else personality wise and I like it. A very honest and abrasive Lord who just wants to enjoy himself instead of be responsible. and while some the other chars try to get the main Lord to improve his attitude it nice to see most of them are not an ass about it. 

You have polished your skills to a point from your early days to that this hack is a really enjoyable hack and I look forward to you actually completing it compared to your previous abandon hacks.

Thanks for your thoughts! Sugari is somewhat of an experiment in trying out less common/less desirable traits in a main character (it's funny that you have Rance as your avatar, since Sugari is commonly compared to him).

In other news, next full update should be coming in around 2 weeks, before the new year. It will include all of Sugari's part 1 chapters(pro-ch8 with balance edited) and hard mode for the first half of it(pro-ch3x) as well. Barnaldo's chapters will be re-balanced and will also have hard mode. Xenologue 2 will be included.