Smash Ultimate: World of Light(2nd gen) OOC

Dragoncat

3 hours ago, Hero_Lucina said:

He would. He's Arvis' demonspawn of a kid that would perfectly just mutate anything to kill what he wants. Which atm is Reinhardt

Don't make him too OP please.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Zane Strife

Relation: Cloud Strife (Father), Tifa Lockheart (Mother)

Appearance: He stands around 5'6, weighs 165 LBS, and has a toned, slim body - though lacking muscles. He inherits his mothers dark colored hair while keeping it relatively short like his father. Also like Cloud, Zane has blue eyes. He's usually seen wearing a camo vest with a dark blue shirt which has arm sleeves that go to the elbow, as well as black jeans and army based boots and gloves.

Personality: While he's naturally a supportive, optimistic and motivated fighter, Zane admits to not having a lot of courage against the unknown and often looks for alternatives to fighting. Like limits, this pacifistic way of thinking is usually pushed, and thus, can lead to him or others getting hurt because he tosses everything else aside to defeat the opponent. While not on the battlefield, he does his best to help his friends, whether its giving them moral support and advice, cooking for them, or even as far as nursing them if they were badly wounded.

Weapons/Gear/Abilities: Like his parents, Zane has the Limit Break ability, which he saves for desperate times. He also can use magic via Materia, like Cure, Aero, Ice, so on. Zane chooses to use a gauntlet as his weapon, which he claims "Is faster than throwing a punch, and more effective than a swung sword."

2 minutes ago, Erren said:

Name: Zane Strife

Relation: Cloud Strife (Father), Tifa Lockheart (Mother)

Appearance: He stands around 5'6, weighs 165 LBS, and has a toned, slim body - though lacking muscles. He inherits his mothers dark colored hair while keeping it relatively short like his father. Also like Cloud, Zane has blue eyes. He's usually seen wearing a camo vest with a dark blue shirt which has arm sleeves that go to the elbow, as well as black jeans and army based boots and gloves.

Personality: While he's naturally a supportive, optimistic and motivated fighter, Zane admits to not having a lot of courage against the unknown and often looks for alternatives to fighting. Like limits, this pacifistic way of thinking is usually pushed, and thus, can lead to him or others getting hurt because he tosses everything else aside to defeat the opponent. While not on the battlefield, he does his best to help his friends, whether its giving them moral support and advice, cooking for them, or even as far as nursing them if they were badly wounded.

Weapons/Gear/Abilities: Like his parents, Zane has the Limit Break ability, which he saves for desperate times. He also can use magic via Materia, like Cure, Aero, Ice, so on. Zane chooses to use a gauntlet as his weapon, which he claims "Is faster than throwing a punch, and more effective than a swung sword."

He's in, but don't let his magic get too OP. Side note: Dark haired blue eyed boys are the best. I actually created one for Xenoblade...

Kudos on improving btw! I remember you used to create RPs with little thought. 

On 12/22/2018 at 9:12 PM, Dragoncat said:

He's in, but don't let his magic get too OP. Side note: Dark haired blue eyed boys are the best. I actually created one for Xenoblade...

Kudos on improving btw! I remember you used to create RPs with little thought. 

I spent my time practicing w/ the writing. 

Though I might not be around too often to reply, I'll do my best to keep magic under the limit.

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I thought it was your turn since your last post is the least recent...

I'm waiting for the few who haven't posted yet, actually.

Does anyone want me to try to make things happen? Does anyone want me to try to find their character(s)? Because...yeah.

Edited by Dragoncat

29 minutes ago, Hero_Lucina said:

I'd like that

If you want me to, you'll need to bring him somewhere close to Tepid Canyon.

Edited by Dragoncat

4 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Not enough. Please edit more meat into that post, I can't do anything with it.

http://springhole.net/writing/write-better-roleplay-posts.htm

That should help.

Even with that i honestly think that if I always have to add, I feel like I'm just padding out works and I don't want to pillow something out that can be said quickly

2 minutes ago, Hero_Lucina said:

Even with that i honestly think that if I always have to add, I feel like I'm just padding out works and I don't want to pillow something out that can be said quickly

But as of now he's not doing anything, so...just try please?

More help: http://springhole.net/writing/how-to-increase-your-word-count.htm

Edited by Dragoncat

Idea so I'm tagging everyone who I know will benefit from a tag

@Anacybele @TheGoodHoms @PeaceRibbon @ElectiveToast @Erren

I've got a hankering for Cranky Claws Boy shenanigans, so I think have him fly over the general area in a way that most, if not all, the PCs can see him. He will land to harass Ana's gang, then the groups will all chase him and meet up, and then I will take control of spirit Reyn. If everyone's okay with this I will do it.

Toast still needs to post. Hawkwing told me he is on a hiatus and has his post in progress.

31 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

But my gang couldn't possibly do anything to him, they don't have the weaponry. xP

They don't have to, they can get him to crash and burn with trickery and then he flies off embarrassed or something. Like he's dive bombing, and Lalita or Kael or both hop out of the way and he runs into a tree and takes out the tree, and in that distraction, your gang escapes.

Link's bombs can do some damage among mine, but really as of now he's mostly unharmable but cocky and kind of stupid. Get him out of the mecha and he'll be easier to damage, it's just a matter of getting him to sacrifice power for easier mobility.

Edited by Dragoncat

7 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

They don't have to, they can get him to crash and burn with trickery and then he flies off embarrassed or something. Like he's dive bombing, and Lalita or Kael or both hop out of the way and he runs into a tree and takes out the tree, and in that distraction, your gang escapes.

Link's bombs can do some damage among mine, but really as of now he's mostly unharmable but cocky and kind of stupid. Get him out of the mecha and he'll be easier to damage, it's just a matter of getting him to sacrifice power for easier mobility.

So what kind of "crash and burn with trickery" did you have in mind though? I'm not exactly sure what you mean here.

@Dragoncat

Nice to hear the RP might get rolling again, but I must throw out a quick disclaimer that I have finally started collage and as such expect to be very busy. I'll try to keep posting, but I can't promise it will be at a consistently frequent pace.

30 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

So what kind of "crash and burn with trickery" did you have in mind though? I'm not exactly sure what you mean here.

I explained it after that, the dive bomb thing.

3 minutes ago, TheGoodHoms said:

@Dragoncat

Nice to hear the RP might get rolling again, but I must throw out a quick disclaimer that I have finally started collage and as such expect to be very busy. I'll try to keep posting, but I can't promise it will be at a consistently frequent pace.

Hey, I understand!