Smash Ultimate: World of Light(2nd gen) OOC

Dragoncat

1 hour ago, Dragoncat said:

Added ages to Shulk's twins. We may or may not use time travel shenanigans like in Awakening to age the kids up enough.

I though space-time portals bringing all our characters together was practicality a given for this set up so that we wouldn't have to age up any of the characters from the main roster.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, TheGoodHoms said:

I though space-time portals bringing all our characters together was practicality a given for this set up so that we wouldn't have to age up any of the characters from the main roster.

I can do a poll, because either way would work.

3 hours ago, ElectiveToast said:

How do I make the character when he’s already been made? 

I meant the OC. His daughter. The OP has the form.

Edited by Dragoncat

2 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

I meant the OC. His daughter. The OP has the form.

Ah. Forgive my idiocy. 

Spoiler

Name: Arina 

Relation: Marth(Father), Caeda(Mother) 

Appearance: Somewhat resemblant of Lucina. Sports long blue hair and eyes with a petite toned figure. Wears a blue tunic with a darker blue cloak. 

Weapon: A slender rapier fit for medieval combat. 

Personality: Determined and courageous, but with a shy side. Her childhood of minimal interaction with others has made her open but socially awkward. 

On a side note, I hope the main enemies for this RP will be Mii Fighters. I’ll write up a system for how the Mii army operates if you want me too. 

Edited by ElectiveToast

42 minutes ago, ElectiveToast said:

Ah. Forgive my idiocy. 

Hide contents

Name: Arina 

Relation: Marth(Father), Maria(Mother) is 

Appearance: Somewhat resemblant of Lucina. Sports long blue hair and eyes with a petite toned figure. Wears a blue tunic with a darker blue cloak. 

Weapon: A slender rapier fit for medieval combat. 

Personality: Determined and courageous, but with a shy side. Her childhood of minimal interaction with others has made her open but socially awkward. 

On a side note, I hope the main enemies for this RP will be Mii Fighters. I’ll write up a system for how the Mii army operates if you want me too. 

I'm surprised her mom isn't Caeda. Mii Fighters are a good idea.

6 minutes ago, ElectiveToast said:

Oh! Well I can edit it to make it that, and you want me to write the system of Mii Fighter enemies? down? 

Was about to say that I think the enemies can be just about from any franchise, and the played villains will have squadrons made up of underlings from their home. Metal Face will command mechon like he does in his source, Dracula commands...whatever the moots are in Castlevania. Mostly, but Mii Fighters are also there and under "winged sphere" which I now know is called Gajeem.

You can write down your system, it will help.

Edited by Dragoncat

33 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Dracula commands...whatever the moots are in Castlevania.

Literally every other classic movie monster you could think of. Zombies, Skeletons, Werewolves, Ghosts, and many, many more.

1 minute ago, Dragoncat said:

Was about to say that I think the enemies can be just about from any franchise, and the played villains will have squadrons made up of underlings from their home. Metal Face will command mechon like he does in his source, Dracula commands...whatever the moots are in Castlevania. Mostly, but Mii Fighters are also there and under "winged sphere" which I now know is called Galjeem.

You can write down your system, it will help.

Well the problem is, the villains also got knocked out by Galeem, so non-Galeem armies would be rare if there at all. This is why I suggested the Miis be the generic enemies. 

But, nonetheless. 

Spoiler

Mii Fighters are the common soldiers of Galeem’s army. Emotionless and determined, the Miis carry forth the will of Galeem to bring his light across the lands of the new universe, often sacrificing themselves in the process. 

Miis come in a variety of classes and magics that bring a lot of spice to the table. The classes are as follows: 

Brawlers: The most common of the Mii army. Wields no weapons and prefer to charge the enemy with only thier fists and sometimes magic. Technically the weakest of the classes but come in large numbers. 

Knights: Heavily armored Miis that fight with a sword and shield. Slower than most Miis but able to withstand a lot of punishment as well as dish it out. 

Lancers: These Miis fight with a spear and leather armor, making them the most well-rounded of the classes and able to rival barbarians in melee range. 

Archers: Bow-wielding Miis able to deal damage from long distances, but have no means of close combat aside from maybe magic. 

Barbarians: Savage Miis adorned in fur armor who sport giant hammers to pack punches with. Strong, swift, but vulnerable to damage. 

Ninjas: Stealthy and swift Miis who excel in ambush and wield shurikens and ninja-tos. 

Gunners: These Miis concentrate their magical energy into beams using high-tec arm cannons. Less range but more power than archers. 

Bombers: Sneaky Miis who can throw bombs and plant them into the ground to pack a damaging explosion. 

I’ll work on the magics later, but these are the classes. 

6 minutes ago, Sarki Soliloquy said:

So if there's more than one Master Hand fighting the Smash Bros. for Galeem in the intro cutscene, why would they be helping them?

We can't really say for sure until the game comes out, but I think Galeem controls the Mater Hands as a type of overlord or puppet master rather than a mutual relationship. However, you should inquire about such speculation elsewhere, it's not really what this forum is for.

57 minutes ago, Sarki Soliloquy said:

I didn't come to this forum for speculation. I'm considering a signup, couldn't help but notice a potentially contrary detail. Well, we have about two weeks or sooner until we know for sure! Plenty of time.

Sorry about that, I shouldn't have assumed anything.

I think the hands are like, evil Master Hand clones. The actual Master Hand is the (mostly) benevolent lord of the Smash hub who decides who's allowed in and in what form.

Smash cosmology is pretty vague. A lot of what we've accepted up to this point is fanon based on some rather plausible theories with the occasional Word of God check (e.g., the Smash Bros. are just Trophies of the true game characters, manipulated by a Master Hand that controls the world indifferently to the goals of these Trophies). Seeing more than one Master Hand with that World of Light cutscene takes everything we've accepted & defenestrates it especially with Galeem! :huh:

Regardless of when we have complete info on World of Light, this will be acceptable as alt cont. While I find this version of Master Hand a bit hard to swallow, I've enjoyed works like One Last Smash - and that was waaaaay before SSE, Melee era. Otherwise, what is the relationship between the Smash Bros. & Master Hand? If Master Hand is mostly benevolent, does he view them as 'toys' or something more? Why do the Smash Bros. end up fighting him in Final Destination? Crazy Hand & Master Core?