Smash Ultimate: World of Light(2nd gen) OOC

Dragoncat

1 hour ago, Dragoncat said:

We already have female Robin, so...not sure if both Robins can exist at the same time.

Have you played Metroid though? I kinda want someone who's seen Ridley in his source to do it.

Yeah. I've played Super Metroid and I'm working on watching LPs of the series. 

And is it possible if Ariel could work as a possible desendant of the hands in a way?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, Hero_Lucina said:

Yeah. I've played Super Metroid and I'm working on watching LPs of the series. 

And is it possible if Ariel could work as a possible desendant of the hands in a way?

I'd rather you not use Ariel. Repurposing OCs is hard to do right and I'm afraid using her in such a role would...not work well. The hands are basically gods, so you'd get a god, which would be OP.

Edited by Dragoncat

@Dragoncat I'm looking forward to playing both Gull as well as Dracula(and maybe a third character if I feel comfortable), but I would like to ask a question pertaining to my villain role which I will put under a spoiler since it's mostly speculative at this point.

Spoiler

I was wondering if I could take Dracula and make him something of a mole in Galeem's hierarchy who's true allegiance is to Dharkon. I just though it would make more sense for Dracula as a character since we all know vampires aren't known for their tolerance for light.

Edited by TheGoodHoms

12 hours ago, TheGoodHoms said:

I'm looking forward to play both Gull as well as Dracula(and maybe a third character if I feel comfortable), but I would like to ask a question pertaining to my villain role which I will put under a spoiler since it's mostly speculative at this point.

Works for me.

Spoiler

If we even use Dharkon, but if we do sure.

Edited by Dragoncat

Announcement:

Don't be afraid to make the spirits come from generic enemies like I did with Fiora! They do not have to be from the same franchise. There are mechon led by Metal Face, demons/vampires led by Dracula, and darknuts that operate on their own, but may end up in a villain's army. Get creative, include whatever generic enemies you want.

Again, the generic enemies do not have to house spirits from their franchise. I could have stuck Fiora in a darknut for example.

5 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Did you guys see the announcement? Also Toast, you need to post, and so does Hawkwing.

If you are referring to making spirits trapped in generic enemies, yes. I'll probably do something like that later on.

@Dragoncat

Ok I think I worked out Air enough for the RP

Spoiler

Name: Air

Parents: Pit and ??? (unknown. hinted at to be a human with angel origins)

Personality: Due to basically living in his dad's shadow as he saved skyworld twice from the forces of evil, he never felt like he could live up to said expectations so he often shrunk into the background. His father does know this and is just proud of his son for being his own person and for always making sure food doesn't go to waste. He's best friends with Cy, Magnus' son who is the loud brash guy to Air's softy soft. 

Appearance: https://www.deviantart.com/lord-berkut/art/Air-2018-redesign-777524538 with his shirt being a v neck and having a muted blue gray scarf as well. 

Gear: The only weapon he's good with in some sort of way is a Doom Cannon that was made out of scrap parts from the guns in SSE. 

Other: The only voice I can hear when I rp as him is Marth/Mars from the english ova of fire emblem, maybe you guys can too. 

Woth that, I hope it interest you

16 minutes ago, ElectiveToast said:

What announcement? 

Announcement:

Don't be afraid to make the spirits come from generic enemies like I did with Fiora! They do not have to be from the same franchise. There are mechon led by Metal Face, demons/vampires led by Dracula, and darknuts that operate on their own, but may end up in a villain's army. Get creative, include whatever generic enemies you want.

Again, the generic enemies do not have to house spirits from their franchise. I could have stuck Fiora in a darknut for example.

8 hours ago, Hero_Lucina said:

Oh random thing but @Dragoncat I got smash ultimate with Julius as my first spirit, and I was wondering if I could use him as a villian

Hmm, I don't know much about him. Something's telling me he'll be right at home at Volcano Spire lol.