Boss Growth Rates?

I want to start off by saying that I have zero access to Radiant Dawn's game data. However, I can use hacks, to an extent.

For example, I can "recruit" characters like Jarod, by transforming another unit into him. For example, taking Devdan and turning him into Jarod. Why would this matter? Simple: a good majority of the Radiant Dawn bosses, actually have growths. I leveled up every single boss unit in the game, and the following characters DON'T have growth rates:

Radmin, Pugo, Agony, Lekain, Hetzel, Black Knight, Dheginsea, Sephiran, Lehran, Ashera, and any generic enemies.

I've checked the Growth Rates page on here, as well as the FE Wiki, and neither of them have information on these characters growth rates.  Here, I can even prove it - Catalena leveling up. The point of this is not to show that bosses have growths. But to have help figuring out their growths. As I mentioned, I have no access to the game's data/memory, so I simply can't check it for information.

But what I CAN do, is level up the bosses as many times as need be, to figure out their growths. I just don't know how to determine growth rates from level ups.

Is there anyone on here with knowledge on how to find growth rates, by simply leveling up the character?

Now, I'm sure some of you are wondering why this matters. Why do I need information on boss growth rates? Well, simply put, I'm trying to make a Tellius Save File for Radiant Dawn. I want to make the characters as strong as possible. Even stronger than I currently have them. The way to do so, is reverting their stats to Tier 1, Level 1. I already have made a long document on the playable characters of Radiant Dawn, as well as improving stats for non-existent characters, like Largo, Rajaion, or Greil. However, without knowing the growth rates for boss units, I cannot improve upon them.

I am asking for help in figuring out boss growth rates, so I can make them stronger, using hacks. How does one find growth rates, without having access to the game's memory/data?