Sometimes It Pays To Go On A Bike Ride

PeaceRibbon

Is that a Cormorant? It's so beautiful!

Wherever I go, if I see a bird, I tend admire em' because I just simply love em'! If I'm lucky, I take some pictures.

Recently, I've been seeing more of these guys

Imagen relacionada

here we refer them as "Queltehue" but they also go by "Tero" and in English they're "lapwings", I like their claw-like things that they have in their wings.

Resultado de imagen para mirlo

And this one is called "Mirlo" and in English is just "Blackbird", I think. At first I thought these were crows, but Chile doesn't home any sort of crows.

I got outta hand with this, sorry :3c
But it's definitively worth to go on a bike ride.

13 minutes ago, Critical Sniper said:

I might want to learn now to ride a bike

It's fun :3c
But be always aware of your surroundings, or else you would end up breaking a motorcycle, like me xD
Yup, my leg had some bruises and my bones were alrighty, the most damaged one was that motorcycle.

5 minutes ago, 1% Critical Hit said:

It's fun :3c
But be always aware of your surroundings, or else you would end up breaking a motorcycle, like me xD
Yup, my leg had some bruises and my bones were alrighty, the most damaged one was that motorcycle.

That 1% tho saved yo once again!

You can also see cool things when going for a walk, too!  Unfortunately, I'm not very good at sneaking up on birds and taking pretty pictures, so you'll just have to take my word for it.

7 hours ago, eclipse said:

You can also see cool things when going for a walk, too!  Unfortunately, I'm not very good at sneaking up on birds and taking pretty pictures, so you'll just have to take my word for it.

When I go for a walk I'm normally playing Pokemon Go, so if I see something cool I have to close it and open the camera app and sometimes I'm not quick enough. Case in point: saw a blue jay for the first time in years. It flew away before I could get a picture.

8 hours ago, Critical Sniper said:

That 1% tho saved yo once again!

You bet it did! Luck is the best stat! xD

7 hours ago, eclipse said:

As long as you take some time to unwind from everything, there will be always an oportunity to see interesting stuff from nature!

9 hours ago, 1% Critical Hit said:

I got outta hand with this, sorry :3c

Not at all! Inspiring others to share their pictures is my favorite part about posting them. You show as many as you like! :Artur:

8 hours ago, eclipse said:

I'm currently staying over on Hilton Head Island for the holiday so my picture is actually kind of cheating because the animals are probably so used to being watched. My pictures were taking along side another person actually!

Here's a front picture for those who're interested.

Spoiler

Image may contain: outdoor, nature and water

@TheGoodHoms That's a cute fox! Awwww!

4 hours ago, Critical Sniper said:

It knows its fate

It challenges its fate! Turkeycina? Lucirkey?

3 hours ago, Captain Karnage said:

I've snuck up on a couple of deer when I go for a walk in the woods

Managed to get a photo of em? :3c

13 hours ago, Captain Karnage said:

Can't post while I'm on mobile 

Pro tip: Post the picture on social media, then copy and paste it into your post when you get to an actual computer. They come out super big like mine but it works.