Hey all!

Megaspacewaffles

I've finally created an account here! It's nice to be here! You can call me Waffles, or Squish!  Or anything else that floats your boat. Well, I guess I should talk about my Fire Emblem experience. I've played FE 7,8,9,11,12,13,14,15. Echoes and Path Of Radiance is easily my favorite out of them. I'm currently playing through 4 and 10. I want to finish all of the games. I don't really know what else to say. If you have ANY questions for me you can ask away and I'll answer as soon as possible! 

I hope you guys tolerate me! 

40 minutes ago, Megaspacewaffles said:

Seeing as you've played more than just the 3DS games, I don't think you need to worry about that.

Even if you have only just played the 3DS games, Serenes Forest's user base seems to me to be friendly for the most part.  I don't really know of any hardcore pre-3DS elitists (at least, none worth mentioning) around here.

You should fit in just fine here.

Anyway, welcome.

Edited by Von Ithipathachai

Waffles... reminds me of a youtuber "Conner The waffle" I think it was.

Well wow that's a lot of FEs have you beaten them all? Well anyway don't worry we don't bite. Just do read the code of conduct(don't worry it's not too long) so you hopefully don't get warning points like me, I'm a big bad boi (laughs in mexican) well enjoy your stay!

7 minutes ago, Critical Sniper said:

Waffles... reminds me of a youtuber "Conner The waffle" I think it was.

Well wow that's a lot of FEs have you beaten them all? Well anyway don't worry we don't bite. Just do read the code of conduct(don't worry it's not too long) so you hopefully don't get warning points like me, I'm a big bad boi (laughs in mexican) well enjoy your stay!

Thanks for the tip! As for beaten, I've beaten all the ones I mentioned, except 12. But I played the GBA games so long ago I really do need to replay them. 

1 minute ago, Megaspacewaffles said:

Thanks for the tip! As for beaten, I've beaten all the ones I mentioned, except 12. But I played the GBA games so long ago I really do need to replay them. 

Oh ok

4 hours ago, Megaspacewaffles said:

I think you can set your expectations a bit higher.

And welcome. Glad to see you're trying to enjoy the whole series.

Welcome to the Forest, MegaSpaceWaffles!

15 hours ago, Megaspacewaffles said:

I don't know. My stomach can deal with Mega Waffles but Mega Space one? Not sure.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!