Fan-made Palutena Guidances

Perkilator

Phoenix Wright

Pit: So who's the guy in the blue suit?

Palutena: That's Phoenix Wright, a lawyer from the Wright & Co. Law Offices.

Viridi: A lawyer, huh? What's he doing here? Did someone commit a crime or something?

Palutena: No, he's here to fight.

Viridi: He doesn't look like much of a fighter.

Palutena: He usually fights for his client's life in a courtroom, but he does have some experience fighting outside of it.

Pit: How exactly?

Palutena: He can toss various bits of evidence at you. Some of it will only do light damage, but there are some that'll pack a bit of a punch.

Pit: Is there anything else I should look out for?

Palutena: His Objection! meter builds up as he takes damage, and when fully charged he can unleash a powerful Objection! that will send you flying.

Viridi: Hey Pit.

Pit: What?

Viridi: OBJECTION!

Pit: Arrrgh, stop it already!

• 3 months later...

Lance

Pit: Wait a sec!  Did that Trainer mix up its Pokémon before the fight?

Palutena: That’s no ordinary trainer Pit.  Your looking at three Pokémon from Indigo League’s Grand Champion!

Pit: THE Pokémon Champion?!  Oh man!  I’m not ready for him!  I haven’t even faced the Elite Four yet!

Viridi: Or any of the Gym Leaders for that matter.

Pit: Well at least I’m trying!   You don’t know how hard it is to beat that Onyx at the Pewter City Gym.  Or... maybe I haven’t been using the right Pokémon to beat it...

Palutena: Getting back to the point.  Lance is a regional Champion, who mainly fights with Dragon Type Pokémon.  Looks like you’ll be facing against Gyarados, Aerodacktyl, and Dragonite in this battle.

Viridi: No Way!  Those are three of his best fighters!  They must be honored to work with such a brave, dashing and trustworthy trainer such as Lance.

Pit: Now that you mention it, that cloak of his does look pretty slick on him.  How did Lance get so into Dragon type Pokémon anyway?

Palutena: His grandfather is the elder of the Dragon Tamer Clan, a very popular organization in the Blackthorn City in Johto specializing in Dragon type Pokémon.  His cousin Clair is also a member of the clan.

Viridi: I heard that the Master gives the trainers a quiz to test their knowledge on caring for their Pokémon.  If they get all the questions right, they receive a free Dratini with a pre-learned move called Extreme Speed!

Pit: Whoa!  His grandfather is awesome!  I totally want to go to Blackthorn City just to get a Dratini!

Palutena: It is quite a splendid gift for dedicated trainers

Pit: Especially one as cute as Dratini!

Viridi: Oh, those big eyes and puffy cheeks are just irresistible!  Who wouldn’t aw at such a tiny dragon.

Palutena: Anyway, keep in mind that Lance’s Pokémon are almost entirely different from other Pokémon trainers.  As usual, get use to their attack strategies, and find a way to exploit them.

Banjo & Kazooie

Pit: Is that who I think it is!?

Viridi: Bear and Bird, back again...

Pit: Wow! I can't believe I get to fight Banjo and Kazooie. '

Palutena: It does sound like a rare occurrence...

Pit: D'you think they'd let me join in on their next adventure?

Viridi: I dunno, you're small, but I don't think there's room in that pack for you too.

Palutena: And your name isn't an instrument either.

Pit: Sure it is! Trum-Pit!

Palutena: Well this battle of the bands is no joke. Watch out for Kazooie's eggs, Banjo can fire them and move at the same time making them tricky to dodge. Try to reflect them.

Pit: Alright, once I wallop that bird, he'll have to take me on his next adventure!

Viridi: Ugh, please. I'm sure Banjo would prefer a partner who can ACTUALLY fly.

• 1 month later...
On 12/19/2018 at 6:16 PM, Anacybele said:

Okay, sounds fun!

Keldeo

Pit: Is that a pony? It's cute! Though it seems rather small to pull a chariot...

Viridi: He is kind of cute! I wish I could ride him!

Palutena: That's the mythical Pokemon Keldeo, Pit. A Water and Fighting type, he was raised and trained by the legendary Musketeer trio, Cobalion, Terrakion, and Verizion.

Pit: Really? He doesn't look that intimidating. I think I can take him!

Viridi: Ha, like you look any more intimidating yourself?

Pit: Shut up! I can so look intimidating!

Palutena: Pit, focus. Don't be fooled. Keldeo once took on the legendary dragon Kyurem single-handedly and won. And Kyurem is many times his size. He is capable of summoning a great sword with his horn and slicing through things like they're warm butter.

Pit: Oh...

Viridi: He can also fly! Watch out for the water he shoots out of his hooves! It can throw you off guard easily when he launches himself into the sky and hits you with it! Pretty amazing!

Palutena: His ultimate attack is called Secret Sword. He takes on a more powerful form known as his Resolute forme and if you're struck with it...

Pit: Wow. For a small pony Pokemon, he does sound powerful! But I'll be on my guard! Watch out, Keldeo!

Viridi: Still not intimidating...

Pit: I said shut up!

Been awhile since I last played Kid Icarus: Uprising though...

Didn't Keldeo lose to Kyurem though?

1 hour ago, ZeManaphy said:

Didn't Keldeo lose to Kyurem though?

No... Or at least, I thought Keldeo was considered the victor.

Edited by Anacybele

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Shantae

Spoiler

Pit: Wow...who's that cute girl with the long, purple ponytail?

Viridi: That's Shantae, the Half-Genie Hero of Scuttle Town.

Pit: A half-genie? So she's, like, the daughter of a genie and a human?

Viridi: Ugh, yes! And like all half-genies, she has weird powers. In her case, she can perform magic by belly dancing.

Pit: Well, that explains the outfit. What kind of magic?

Viridi: Primarily, she uses it to transform into various animals or other creatures. A monkey, an elephant, a mermaid, a harpy...

Pit: A harpy!? You mean she can fly!? Oh, that is so not fair!

Viridi: Jealous, angel boy? That's not all; she can whip foes with her hair, pull items towards her with a magic lamp, slice and dice foes with a big scimitar, conjure fire...yes, she has you outclassed by a mile. Quite sad, really.

Shantae: Hi, there! My name's Shantae! What's yours?

Pit: Wha- Who, me? Uh...my name's Pit. I'm an angel from Skyworld. I, um...protect humans and stuff.

Shantae: Oh, cool! I'm a guardian, too. I mostly just protect my home, Scuttle Town, but I often end up rescuing Sequin Land from threats like Risky Boots and the Pirate Master.

Viridi: We know. We were just talking about you and how badly you have Pit beat at the whole hero game.

Shantae: What do you mean?

Pit: Well, you have a lot of amazing moves and abilities, and...

Viridi: Angel Boy here can't even fly unless the Goddess Palutena gives him the Power of Flight. Ironic, isn't it?

Shantae: Oof...well, don't feel too bad. I'm only a half-genie, and sometimes I feel like I don't measure up to my mother and the other guardian genies of old.

Pit: Why not?

Shantae: Being half-genie, my magic isn't as powerful as that of a full genie. And I often screw up and make mistakes that put everyone in danger. Sometimes I feel like a complete failure.

Pit: Well, don't.

Shantae: Hmm?

Pit: Sequin Land's still in one piece, right? The people are still alive and happy? Looks like you're doing a good enough job to me. No matter what hardships you've faced, you never gave up. You may not be perfect, but no-one is! I may not be able to fly on my own, but I have whooped a few evil gods in battle before. Being a hero doesn't take perfection, just persistence.

Palutena: It's important to acknowledge your flaws, but it's even more important to embrace your strengths. You have a strong and virtuous spirit, Shantae. And you have the love of your friends, your family, and your fans. You've come a long way since your first game on the Game Boy Color.

Pit: And now you're swinging with me and champs like Link and Samus! So let's see some of those Half-Genie Hero moves and Dance through the Danger!

Shantae: You got it! Oh, and after this battle, could Pit come visit Scuttle Town? I'd love to introduce him to Uncle Mimic and my friends!

Palutena: That sounds like a wonderful idea. Pit could use some more friends in his life. And I hear Scuttle Town has an excellent bath house. How about it, Pit?

Pit: Uh...sure! Making new friends and taking a relaxing dip in a nice, hot bath sounds good! See you there! (Why is my heart fluttering all of a sudden...?)

Edited by Lord_Brand

• 5 months later...

Gunvolt

Pit: Woah, Look at his body with electricity! He might be same as Phosphora!

Palutena: Probably stronger. 

Viridi: Stronger?! How can a Human be stronger than one of my commanders?!

Palutena: That's no ordinary human, Viridi. That is Gunvolt, The Adept who has the title called the "Azure Striker".

Viridi: Wait, is "Gunvolt" Seriously his name?

Palutena: Actually, his real name is unknown. Also Pit, you have to watch out for his "Tag" ability. If he strikes on you with one of his lightning rod bullets, the Electricity from his flashfield will follow you.

Pit: Woah, that sounds more dangerous than Phosphora's...! 

Palutena: But what's more dangerous, Gunvolt has 3 Final smashes.

Pit: Wait, 3?! I only get each one per game! But I like the chants whenever he does a SP Move..

Palutena: In Melee, He'll use Astrasphere. 

PitLightning that flickers / Like a star, and purges all / That violate its realm! Astrasphere!

Palutena: In Range, He'll use Voltaic Chains. If you get caught in one of those, You're game over. 

PitBolts of rebellion / A thunderous voice in his heart / Speaks of one true law! Voltaic Chains!

Palutena: But When he activates the muse when he gives a fighter over 90% Damage, He'll use Grand strizer.

Pit:  Let praise be unleashed / As blades of lightning cleave sky / Yielding great glory! Grand Strizer!

Viridi: And I'm surprised that you know how to say these.. SP skill chants..

Palutena: Good Luck, Pit!

Axel Stone

Spoiler

Pit: Hey, I think Bandana Dee’s all grown up now! Never thought Waddle Dee looked human when th-

Palutena: That’s NOT Bandana Dee, Pit. That’s Axel Stone. He’s an ex-cop martial artist who took down a crime syndicate led by Mr. X multiple times.

Viridi: Those stupid monkeys ruined their own city! Even Axel’s own police force joined in on the slaughter just because.

Pit: Wait, his own police force?! How’d he prevail so many times, then? That’s incredible!

Palutena: This isn’t necessarily something he accomplished on his own. He was joined by his friends and their friends whenever Mr. X was on the scene. However, he’s a force to be reckoned with on his own. He can launch opponents with Grand Upper, pummel them with the rapidly-hitting Dragon Smash, and send them flying with Dragon Wing! Those special moves have helped take down hundreds of baddies, no matter how tough. And that’s ignoring that he’d also find whatever common objects he could to use as weapons.

Pit: Wait, you mean…real weapons? Impressive, but…talk about tough-as-nails.

Palutena: Oh, and he’d also get bazooka backup from what police were able to help him.

Pit: Wait, WHAT?!

Viridi: Heh, talk about being in hot water! Now you see why his hometown’s called the “Streets of Rage”?

Pit: (*gulp*)…If he’s that tough with just his bare knuckles…HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BE READY FOR A BAZOOKA TO THE FACE?!

Palutena: Don’t fret just yet. His special moves slowly damage him, so dodge them as much as you can and strike when he’s trying to conserve them.