Perkilator

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Ashen Jedi said:

There is a guidance for Cloud.

https://hastebin.com/matokucago.sql

I've seen guidances posted in that format before. Its a shame that its just the dialogue without any indications of who says what. I'm obsessed knowledgeable enough about the Kid Icarus cast to make a very good guess just from the dialogue alone but some more certainty would be nice. 

Double post but...

2 minutes ago, Anomalocaris said:

I'm curious, do we know the total count on Spirits?

I'm interested to know if they managed to break the 1K mark.

1297 is the total number of spirits I believe.

Edited by NSSKG151

*sigh* So for really strange reasons, Mythra's Spirit got censored. Like, i guess it's to keep the age rating at E10+.......except that doesn't make sense because Pyra's design was left untouched.

Spoiler

FDdCxWd.jpg

This is a really poorly done edit. In fact, it reminds me of those edits you'd see floating around in the pre-release XC2 days because everyone was bitching about the designs because they couldn't handle a bit of fanservice.

Aside from that, it destroys her color aesthetic. Malos is black and purple. Mythra is white and green. If you're gonna give her leggings, at least don't make them the exact opposite color.

Edit: Camilla got hit with the censor too

Spoiler

Ds5H4LnU0AAwlj6.png

Edited by Armagon

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

*sigh* So for really strange reasons, Mythra's Spirit got censored. Like, i guess it's to keep the age rating at E10+.......except that doesn't make sense because Pyra's design was left untouched.

Reveal hidden contents

FDdCxWd.jpg

This is a really poorly done edit. In fact, it reminds me of those edits you'd see floating around in the pre-release XC2 days because everyone was bitching about the designs because they couldn't handle a bit of fanservice.

Aside from that, it destroys her color aesthetic. Malos is black and purple. Mythra is white and green. If you're gonna give her leggings, at least don't make them the exact opposite color.

Reveal hidden contents

Ds5H4LnU0AAwlj6.png

That's... Strange to see in a game where bayo.... Exists.

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

Reveal hidden contents

FDdCxWd.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Ds5H4LnU0AAwlj6.png

Mythra's blackened legs looks really silly. Like she stepped into a waist-deep tar pit.

Anyway, my dislike of censorship as a matter of principle is at odds with my dislike for Mythra and Camilla's designs to begin with. Not sure how I feel as a consequence.

8 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

I wish I knew more of Tekken's lore to understand the reference if there is one.

Basically, the Mishima family hates each others' guts and like to drop each other's unconscious bodies from high altitudes, notably Heihachi and Kazuya, father and son.

2 hours ago, NoirCore said:

Basically, the Mishima family hates each others' guts and like to drop each other's unconscious bodies from high altitudes, notably Heihachi and Kazuya, father and son.

Ah, I see. I never played much Tekken outside of Tag Battle Tournament 2 and forgot most of the story elements to it.

11 hours ago, Armagon said:

Hide contents

FDdCxWd.jpg

Hide contents

Ds5H4LnU0AAwlj6.png

I actually kinda like Camilla's new look but I'm not a fan of Mythra's changes. The black stocking looks silly on her. Mythra being defined by the color white means that so much black clothing doesn't look well on her. If her new pants were white I might have shrugged it off but the change is really bad now.

But maybe the European Mythra will be left unaltered. We didn't get the silly Tharja curtain either.

3 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I actually kinda like Camilla's new look but I'm not a fan of Mythra's changes. The black stocking looks silly on her. Mythra being defined by the color white means that so much black clothing doesn't look well on her. If her new pants were white I might have shrugged it off but the change is really bad now.

Personally, I don't see much wrong with the trousers being black. If nothing else, it creates a pleasant visual contrast from the top of her outfit, and if you're gonna use one color to dial down the fanservice while still eluding to her shapely legs, it would be black.

I mean, I personally feel those who get riled up over not being able to see some character's more enticing assets have poor priorities so I'm not sure who much weight my words carry, but I hope my perspective add something.

2 hours ago, PeaceRibbon said:

Personally, I don't see much wrong with the trousers being black. If nothing else, it creates a pleasant visual contrast from the top of her outfit, and if you're gonna use one color to dial down the fanservice while still eluding to her shapely legs, it would be black.

As Etrurian Emperor and i have said, the black leggings clash with Mythra's aesthetic. Her sides are covered which means her back is as well if you were to turn it. Mythra is defined by the color white. The Aegis of Light should not be wearing that much black.

Imagine if Malos, the Aegis of Dark, slapped on some white pants. Yeah, it wouldn't look good.

I can see why Camilla would get a little bit of censorship, but i'm  confused why Mythra got some extra leggings as well. Mythra's outfit is certainly on the skimpy side, but I'd still say its relatively tame. You can't see any pantyshots from a static image so she will just be showing some leg. Other characters such as zero suit Samus and Shulk can show plenty of leg already so i'm not seeing the point of this change. 

I can understand Camilla's design changes a lot more. It looks better too in my eyes so I don't really mind this change.

8 minutes ago, Dai said:

Anyone able to explain what's different about Camilla to me? I'm having a bit of a hard time, even when I compare previous artworks.

Her cleavage is covered up. 

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

As Etrurian Emperor and i have said, the black leggings clash with Mythra's aesthetic. Her sides are covered which means her back is as well if you were to turn it. Mythra is defined by the color white. The Aegis of Light should not be wearing that much black.

Imagine if Malos, the Aegis of Dark, slapped on some white pants. Yeah, it wouldn't look good.

But her alternate self Homura does wear black.

In any case, I doubt the game had any ambition of ever being taken seriously in the first place. Otherwise they wouldn't make their main characters look like hentai rejects.

Edited by BrightBow