New Voting Gauntlet: Nifl Vs. Nifl!

Diovani Bressan

Voting Gauntlet: Nifl vs. Múspell  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Nifl vs. Múspell: What hero will you support?

• Fjorm: Princess of Ice
    • Surtr: Ruler of Flame
    • Gunnthrá: Voice of Dreams
    • Laevatein: Searing Steel
    • Hríd: Icy Blade
    • Laegjarn: Sheathed Steel
    • Ylgr: Fresh Snowfall
    • Helbindi: Savage Scourge

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/10/2018 at 02:59 AM

A new Voting Gauntlet is coming on December 4th, and it features all original characters from Nifl, the Kingdom of Ice, and Múspell, the Kingdom of Flame!

20181130-vg-matchup.png

Choose you favorite, or at least the one you dislike less, and get ready for the battles!

Edited by Diovani Bressan

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not Smash-themed? Boo. Nothing but OCs? Double boo. Though on the other hand, this theme will make this VG all the easier for me to blow off once I have Ultimate.

I guess I’ll just default to Fjorm aka one of the only two participants I even have, the other still being on my shit list due to a previous VG.

The first ever gauntlet thread not opened by yours truly. So passes an era. *sob*

As of whom to suport, no idea at all. Gunnthrá, I guess? But I don’t have her. Laegjarn? Don’t have her either.

I'm not sure who to pick, honestly. Maybe when it gets closer, it'll be easier to choose. It's great that they get such a focus, I think. :) This is their home game, after all.

If I get Hrid, I will go with Hrid.

If I don't get Hrid, I will go with one of Fjorm or Gunnthra. Or maybe Surtr, since I do have him and he's nowhere near capped HM. But I'm really not big on him, so I dunno.

I don't have him and don't expect my luck to change, but I'll probably support Hrid first. After that, either Laev or Fjorm if they're still around, since I at least have them. If they're not, I'll go Laeg as she has an amazing design.

Hrid will be my first choice then Leagjarn and if neither of them make it will be who ever I have in my barracks since I don't really care about the others.  I think I will just keep Innes as my lead.

The brackets:

K7vabV2.png?1

RIP Fjorm

As for who I'm teaming with... Hmm... it could be anyone, sans the last bracket, which makes it all the harder to pick, since everyone I'm leaning towards is duking it out against each other. We'll see, I guess