New Voting Gauntlet: Nifl Vs. Nifl!

Diovani Bressan

Voting Gauntlet: Nifl vs. Múspell  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Nifl vs. Múspell: What hero will you support?

• Fjorm: Princess of Ice
    • Surtr: Ruler of Flame
    • Gunnthrá: Voice of Dreams
    • Laevatein: Searing Steel
    • Hríd: Icy Blade
    • Laegjarn: Sheathed Steel
    • Ylgr: Fresh Snowfall
    • Helbindi: Savage Scourge

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/10/2018 at 02:59 AM

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, mcsilas said:

As usual any green or colourless lead would do fine for me :)

Merges don't really matter to me

Let me know what you want, although obviously Owain won't be repping this time

Ok, I'll see which green I'll put. Perhaps I'll search for someone original. 

I'm genuinely surprised Ylgr and Hrid are slapping Helbindi/Laegjarn silly, despite virtually no story presence or characterization. The recency bias is strong.

With that said, Fjorm's my arena core for a long time now, I'm going with her.

5 minutes ago, TheWill said:

I'm genuinely surprised Ylgr and Hrid are slapping Helbindi/Laegjarn silly, despite virtually no story presence or characterization. The recency bias is strong.

Actually it looks like Nifl is more popular in Japan compared to the west where reception ranges from indifference to mild interest. The main exception seems to be Gunnthra though that’s likely due her already winning a gauntlet and Laevatein probably being one of the more popular Muspellians.

Truest results or whatever

Fjorm: 9,548,227

Surtr: 7,399,473

Gunnthra: 3,862,420

Laevatein: 6,242,687

Hrid: 9,632,303

Laegjarn: 8,965,349

Ylgr: 5,987,759

Helbindi: 2,095,075

Friggin christ, Surtr has the 4th biggest score & Helbindi is dead last. Stupid band wagon .

Laegjarn has the closest score to her opponent.

3 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Anyone on team Gunnthrá who’ve already got my Caeda? Any suggestions about her?

Your Caeda is pretty good. The only skill I didn't use from her was Guidance, since I am using Gunnthrá and my other unit was a Michalis. Your Caeda is using a skillset I would probably use on my Caeda. Swift Sparrow is a great skill for her, since she needs the entra Spd to help her Flashing Blade Weapon and the extra Atk to help her low Atk. For units like Caeda, Desperation is a must have skill, and Atk Tactic works pretty well for VG since we can only have 3 units and since I am using Gunnthrá I will not have more than 2 of the same type.

I can see your Caeda is +Spd -Res. I have a +Atk -Res which I am planning to invest in the future once I finish my Cavalry Team. Mine will have 3 less Spd than yours, but will have 4 more Atk. I will probably use the same skillset because it works pretty well, but with a Flying Skill in the C-Slot.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

13 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I can see your Caeda is +Spd -Res. I have a +Atk -Res which I am planning to invest in the future once I finish my Cavalry Team. 

She usually has Res Tactic as her S but that one is currently on Clair because three swords on the same arena team would be overkill (Marth, Caeda, and Laevatein). I can put something else there. A drive, maybe?

I’d love to have a +Atk Caeda but alas, I’ve never had one. My Clair is +Atk, though.

Edited by Vaximillian

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

She usually has Res Tactic as her S but that one is currently on Clair because three swords on the same arena team would be overkill (Marth, Caeda, and Laevatein). I can put something else there. A drive, maybe?

I’d love to have a +Atk Caeda but alas, I’ve never had one. My Clair is +Atk, though.

Yeah... A Drive or a Ploy, since 35 Res is pretty good (your Caeda has more RES than my Guunthrá).

Did you have the chance to use my Marth?

Edited by Diovani Bressan

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Yeah... A Drive or a Ploy, since 35 Res is pretty good (your Caeda has more RES than my Guunthrá).

Did you have the chance to use my Marth?

My Gunnthrá has 35 Res!.. with +1, +Res, her tome, and Fury… Gunnthrá’s stats aren’t particularly optimised.

I’d give her Def Ploy (because Gunnthrá can already ploy three stats with her base kit) but my own Gunnthrá is running it. So I’ll put Drive Atk then.

No, sadly, I don’t think I’ve got your Marth yet.

4 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

Truest results or whatever
Fjorm: 9,548,227
Surtr: 7,399,473
Gunnthra: 3,862,420
Laevatein: 6,242,687
Hrid: 9,632,303
Laegjarn: 8,965,349
Ylgr: 5,987,759
Helbindi: 2,095,075

Friggin christ, Surtr has the 4th biggest score & Helbindi is dead last. Stupid band wagon .

Laegjarn has the closest score to her opponent.

Oh boy. I hate this. I don't know who to feather merc to! Helbindi I do not have. Gunnthra is probably my next best bet. I'll toss up my Clair I guess. She can throw spd/atk ploy support to give Gunny some more debuff targets.

oh i woke up late! i'm changing my lead right now! too.. 
ummm... Micaiah. she'll be able to make a dent into Surtrs)

Lemme know Team Gunnthra if y'all would like something else? 

4 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Your Caeda is pretty good. The only skill I didn't use from her was Guidance, since I am using Gunnthrá and my other unit was a Michalis. Your Caeda is using a skillset I would probably use on my Caeda. Swift Sparrow is a great skill for her, since she needs the entra Spd to help her Flashing Blade Weapon and the extra Atk to help her low Atk. For units like Caeda, Desperation is a must have skill, and Atk Tactic works pretty well for VG since we can only have 3 units and since I am using Gunnthrá I will not have more than 2 of the same type.

I can see your Caeda is +Spd -Res. I have a +Atk -Res which I am planning to invest in the future once I finish my Cavalry Team. Mine will have 3 less Spd than yours, but will have 4 more Atk. I will probably use the same skillset because it works pretty well, but with a Flying Skill in the C-Slot.

Hi Diovani! :) I already got your marth!

43 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

Hi Diovani! :) I already got your marth!

I hope my Marth was useful for you. I use Swordbreaker on him so he can deal with fast sword units, like Ayra or Owain, and strong ones, like Zelgius. But I can also change it to Renewal and his Assist to Reciprocal Aid, and he can become some type of healer.

30 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Fo those sided with @Diovani Bressan, can confirm with much exp that his Marth is truly a Star Lord.

Thanks.  According to the Topic's pool, you are on Team Laevatein. So... did you encountered my Marth in the enemy team? 

13 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I hope my Marth was useful for you. I use Swordbreaker on him so he can deal with fast sword units, like Ayra or Owain, and strong ones, like Zelgius. But I can also change it to Renewal and his Assist to Reciprocal Aid, and he can become some type of healer.

he's good as is. 
I just have vanilla Micaiah right now.
I can offer you 
Jaffar w/savage blow sacred seal (so that's 3 x the pain)
Aversa with Smite (this actually helps a lot!)
Surtr for that -20 damage.
ummm NInian if you need the air refersher..

47 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Thanks.  According to the Topic's pool, you are on Team Laevatein. So... did you encountered my Marth in the enemy team? 

Yanno, I've always been curious about this happening, but it never seems to of all the gauntlets I've been in. That being said, has anyone ever encountered Michalis? Not that I should generalized, but more often than not I seem to be the only player to run him as my lead unit

In order of priority, these are the ones who I will support at the end:
1. Laegjarn
2. Laevatein
3. Gunnthrá

I am joining Helbindi first though for the Feathers.

Hrid and Laegjarn can apparently hold hands. For humor, according to one of the top comments, that is the "real" reason Surtr went to war with Nifl. If Surtr and Hrid face each other, I think I just may join Surtr's side.

Edited by XRay