New Voting Gauntlet: Nifl Vs. Nifl!

Diovani Bressan

Voting Gauntlet: Nifl vs. Múspell  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Nifl vs. Múspell: What hero will you support?

• Fjorm: Princess of Ice
    • Surtr: Ruler of Flame
    • Gunnthrá: Voice of Dreams
    • Laevatein: Searing Steel
    • Hríd: Icy Blade
    • Laegjarn: Sheathed Steel
    • Ylgr: Fresh Snowfall
    • Helbindi: Savage Scourge

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/10/2018 at 02:59 AM

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Dear Team Helbindi,

CHANGE YOUR LEAD FROM GREEN!  We're getting so many multipliers that I'm using my own Helbindi to raise hell.

Signed,
clipsey

That’s the same that’s happening in Team Surtr :(

For those in my team, I hope my Martha is being helpful

7 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@mampfoid I love using your Cherche, atlhough can I request a colourless lead? I need to finish those quests, they always seem to be the rarest for me :(

No big deal, changed it to Elise which is my only merged colorless unit. Don't know if +1 is enough to get her to you though. 

(I have no problem solving the quests using a colorless unit myself in non-multiplier hours)

Will set it back to Cherche/Cordelia (or whoever is needed) this evening. 

3 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

I just want to thank my friends on Team Gunnthra for all the Blues. The randoms with their lvl 37 units or merged units with no skills can go die.

Hopefully Clair is making herself useful then :D. Thankfully I haven't ran into too many unbuilt units.

I will admit to thinking about switching in a colorless, probably Veronica. Because it is looking like I will miss the colorless flags(I am already having to use Clair to meet the blue flags). Reds are closest to completing naturally without me helping. Well other than green obviously. But anyways I have been worried that going colorless will cause issues though with the severe red weakness we are facing.

50 minutes ago, Usana said:

Hopefully Clair is making herself useful then :D. Thankfully I haven't ran into too many unbuilt units.

I will admit to thinking about switching in a colorless, probably Veronica. Because it is looking like I will miss the colorless flags(I am already having to use Clair to meet the blue flags). Reds are closest to completing naturally without me helping. Well other than green obviously. But anyways I have been worried that going colorless will cause issues though with the severe red weakness we are facing.

I haven't seen her yet but got a lot of help out of Ursula and Azura and her son. 

Did you meet my Linde yet?

3 hours ago, Usana said:

I have Clair!! thanks! :)
(If you need a colourless - I can give you PA Olivia? or Jaffar?)

3 hours ago, RexBolt said:

I just want to thank my friends on Team Gunnthra for all the Blues. The randoms with their lvl 37 units or merged units with no skills can go die.

i have Micaiah (I can switch to Olwen, Ninian, or Morgan if you'd like). I figured a dancer that can punch out armour would be helpful (I keep getting surtrs)

Edited by daisy jane

14 hours ago, daisy jane said:

i usually have different people (like i always get @Vaximillian's Caeda or @Diovani Bressan's Marth. and for me i just use my own colour to get the job done). i usually ignore the rando. lol

i'm out of flags though. i'm gonna just ride this out. lol (It's so rare i hit all the multipliers). i remember before when i'd be at the finals and have like all my flags the game gave me haha

I like to lead with the bonus unit if I can, which leave me relying on the color of my allies to knock out the color quests. But, if it's late in the round and they're being uncooperative, I'll switch to the colors I need on non-multiplier hours.

9 hours ago, eclipse said:

Dear Team Helbindi,

CHANGE YOUR LEAD FROM GREEN!  We're getting so many multipliers that I'm using my own Helbindi to raise hell.

Signed,
clipsey

We're having the same problem with red over here on Team Laegjarn! We've had sufficient enough VGs by now that people should know better. Of course, it's usually the randos, so it's a bit difficult to communicate with them...

8 minutes ago, Astellius said:

I like to lead with the bonus unit if I can, which leave me relying on the color of my allies to knock out the color quests. But, if it's late in the round and they're being uncooperative, I'll switch to the colors I need on non-multiplier hours.

that's what i generally do. :) but when people need someone i am always happy to oblige. 
@Diovani Bressan :) we did awesome with your Marth (he's going to be a project i swear i have some  in my barracks. just waiting for a good IV to build as my 5* Marth is a crap IV). 

Team Gunnthra - I now have Olivia with savage blow 3 as the SS. may she be useful. 
(yell if you need someone else)

@daisy jane I am happy to know that you liked my Mar-Mar. I believe my Marth is a good unit to have as a ally. He can resist some physical attacks thanks to his good defense, and support allies with +5 Atk/Spd and +2 Def/Res, and and take care of sword enemy units and dragons. Of course he would be better if you had access to the Summoner Support bonus stats on him. With the summoner bonus, my Marth reaches 53 HP / 56 Atk / 40 Spd / 35 Def / 26 Res. 

6 hours ago, Usana said:

Same for Team Gunnthra. Lots of greens. Entire teams of greens. Yeash. Or maybe it is just my luck.

Oh, no, it's definitely not just your luck.

I'm pretty sure in every Voting Gauntlet ever, a huge portion of casuals put the same color lead as the team they are on because they don't realize that that's exactly what you're not supposed to be doing.

Sifting through all of the godforsaken red randos on Team Laegjarn has been a pain in the ass.

I personally try to make sure my lead is green or colorless (whichever one isn't the color of the team if the team is green or colorless) since those are the least common colors when the team lead is another color.

15 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

@daisy jane I am happy to know that you liked my Mar-Mar. I believe my Marth is a good unit to have as a ally. He can resist some physical attacks thanks to his good defense, and support allies with +5 Atk/Spd and +2 Def/Res, and and take care of sword enemy units and dragons. Of course he would be better if you had access to the Summoner Support bonus stats on him. With the summoner bonus, my Marth reaches 53 HP / 56 Atk / 40 Spd / 35 Def / 26 Res. 

I also have him! His support skills are great for my Gunnthra to kill enemies who haven't been debuffed enought. Swordbreaker is also great help. Did you get my Linde? She's also support oriented, i just haven't had SP enought to give her a decent A skill instead of her base one yet.

26 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

when i get the right IV :) I will msg you to help me train up my Mar-Mar if you don't mind?
annnnd.. Gunnthra is losing again. and me without any flags. (I might not use them in the earlier mulitpliers anymore)

7 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

Did you get my Linde?

Yes. I got her once, and she worked pretty well for me, since I had Gunnthrá  on my team so she can buff her and also Linde can have the Aura bond effect by staying near Gunnthrá.

What A-Skill you plan to give to her?

29 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Yes. I got her once, and she worked pretty well for me, since I had Gunnthrá  on my team so she can buff her and also Linde can have the Aura bond effect by staying near Gunnthrá.

What A-Skill you plan to give to her?

I'm not sure yet. It's hard to think A skills for a support units. Maybe a plain atk buff since i already gone to the trouble of giving her Dragon Fang?

2 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

I'm not sure yet. It's hard to think A skills for a support units. Maybe a plain atk buff since i already gone to the trouble of giving her Dragon Fang?

she can support, but also make her hit. maybe death blow 3? 
(what are her ivs?)

37 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I finished to use my flags. Right now, my score is 1.002,214, granting me the Rank 35 in Gunnthrá's Army and Rank 68 on Total Rank. I believe the 2.500 feathers from Rank 1~1.000 is guaranteed.

you're lucky! i was so high last night but i dropped. :(
I think next round i am going to wait for the higher multipliers. 

Yah i checked. so i lost some feathers but 2,200 feathers is good too. 

Edited by daisy jane

27 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Well... I am ending my participation on round 1. Now I will wait for the results tomorrow. If Gunnthrá wins, great! If not, I will probably go with Laevatein.

I hope she wins, but if not i'm going Fjorm or Helbindi.

Looks like it's just brute force from here on out between Team Hrid and Team Laegjarn.

Team Hrid's got the advantage right now due to Team Laegjarn not getting enough gains each hour to push the needle back over to their side, but the difference has been steadily increasing over the last few hours, so there's still a chance for the time being.

I'll try to dump all of my flags before the end of the round to help out. I don't really need reward feathers, after all.