New Voting Gauntlet: Nifl Vs. Nifl!

Diovani Bressan

Voting Gauntlet: Nifl vs. Múspell  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Nifl vs. Múspell: What hero will you support?

• Fjorm: Princess of Ice
    • Surtr: Ruler of Flame
    • Gunnthrá: Voice of Dreams
    • Laevatein: Searing Steel
    • Hríd: Icy Blade
    • Laegjarn: Sheathed Steel
    • Ylgr: Fresh Snowfall
    • Helbindi: Savage Scourge

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/10/2018 at 02:59 AM

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, RexBolt said:

I haven't seen her yet but got a lot of help out of Ursula and Azura and her son. 

Did you meet my Linde yet?

Nope no Linde.  Mostly I am getting Philip's Sheena and Tracer's Cherche as my friend units. Not sure if they are Forest members or not, but they are two of my +10 friend list units and I quite like them for brigade use. Kinda stinks that they don't bother to change their lead for VG's though.

@Ice Dragon Yeah the randos can be so random. My problem this time though is that the game has decided that of all the units on my friend list that it was going to focus on the only two who have left their leads as green. But yeah the randos being the same color is part of the reason I like to toss up the counter to the counter. I.E. Blue on a green team so that you can actually deal with a team of reds if you come across them. Always fun to try and take down 3 reds with 3 greens, right? Of course that doesn't matter as much these days since you can always just rematch if needed. I personally always just forget that though and end up beating my head on a wall trying to come up with a way to win.
@daisy jane Colorless dancer would be nice since I only have had 2 colorless this who round so far. Of course that is assuming the game ever decides to give me someone other than Sheena and Cherche!

Looks like I only got to spend 110 Flags on Team Hrid this round, my Rank will stink, but hopefully we can hold out for victory feathers.

47 minutes ago, Usana said:

Nope no Linde.  Mostly I am getting Philip's Sheena and Tracer's Cherche as my friend units. Not sure if they are Forest members or not, but they are two of my +10 friend list units and I quite like them for brigade use. Kinda stinks that they don't bother to change their lead for VG's though.

@Ice Dragon Yeah the randos can be so random. My problem this time though is that the game has decided that of all the units on my friend list that it was going to focus on the only two who have left their leads as green. But yeah the randos being the same color is part of the reason I like to toss up the counter to the counter. I.E. Blue on a green team so that you can actually deal with a team of reds if you come across them. Always fun to try and take down 3 reds with 3 greens, right? Of course that doesn't matter as much these days since you can always just rematch if needed. I personally always just forget that though and end up beating my head on a wall trying to come up with a way to win.
@daisy jane Colorless dancer would be nice since I only have had 2 colorless this who round so far. Of course that is assuming the game ever decides to give me someone other than Sheena and Cherche!

Olivia is up :) (or should have been). so i'll keep her if Gunnthra pulls through

(i am doing a clair build so i am gonna pick your brain :) )

50 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Looks like I only got to spend 110 Flags on Team Hrid this round, my Rank will stink, but hopefully we can hold out for victory feathers.

I had to spend all of my 200 flags. 

It seems that Team Helbi always got beat by Multipliers. Oh well at least I got to see one person have a Helbindi with a Princess Bow I believe. It was the best thing I saw that day. Also, someone had an Oliver with a Bunny Hat. It was Flawless. 

I've been running into a lot of SF Micaiah players. They're pretty useful. 

Edited by Cron

On 12/4/2018 at 10:40 AM, Motendra said:

Fo those sided with @Diovani Bressan, can confirm with much exp that his Marth is truly a Star Lord.

y'all still finna get cooked tho

Goodness this aged horribly....

Ranked in at #88 for team Laevatein. RIP Muspelle. What a shame that the entire kingdom got wiped out in the first round. They dun want us to prosper

Edited by Motendra

5 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, so much for this VG’s theme. Can we just retroactively rename it to “Family Feud: Who Cares Nifl Edition”?

Yea this is about right.  Just give me my feathers and leave me be.  I hate having to check my phone every hour.

18 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, so much for this VG’s theme. Can we just retroactively rename it to “Family Feud: Who Cares Nifl Edition”?

Accurate tbh.

One thing's for certain, I absolutely CANNOT support Guunthra, if only for my strict rule of not supporting anyone whose won previously. That, and I still want revenge for Ryoma *shakes fist*