New Voting Gauntlet: Nifl Vs. Nifl!

Diovani Bressan

Voting Gauntlet: Nifl vs. Múspell  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Nifl vs. Múspell: What hero will you support?

• Fjorm: Princess of Ice
    • Surtr: Ruler of Flame
    • Gunnthrá: Voice of Dreams
    • Laevatein: Searing Steel
    • Hríd: Icy Blade
    • Laegjarn: Sheathed Steel
    • Ylgr: Fresh Snowfall
    • Helbindi: Savage Scourge

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/10/2018 at 02:59 AM

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Naga knows I want to have my own Linde ;_;

Me too.

I still don't have some of the day one units, like Linde, Minerva and Hinoka. I didn't have Elise too, but she pity broke me when I was trying to get Loki.

3 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

Haha i spent the entire VG banner trying to get her, only to be pitybroken by her a week after it was over!

I got two Ishtars and an Olwen on the VG banner. I don’t mind that at all!.. but I still wanted Linde.

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I still don't have some of the day one units, like Linde, Minerva and Hinoka. I didn't have Elise too, but she pity broke me when I was trying to get Loki.

I still don’t have Hinoka as well. Also Lucina. I want Lucina the most. She’s one of my most favourite characters in the whole series.

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I still don’t have Hinoka as well. Also Lucina. I want Lucina the most. She’s one of my most favourite characters in the whole series.

I liked Lucina until she appeared for me in the 2018 Brave Heroes Banner, at 5%... she become Aether Fodder to my Legendary Tiki.

29 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Cecilia will be completely fine, heh. A +10 Caeda with Atk Tactic and Drive Atk will be waiting on my end.

EDIT: owl, huh? Curious!

Yep, I wanted to try something different so I settled on a more tanky build with owltome.

@RexBolt I'll add you!

5 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I liked Lucina until she appeared for me in the 2018 Brave Heroes Banner, at 5%... she become Aether Fodder to my Legendary Tiki.

Oof. Ew. Never going to fodder Lucina to anyone. I have a dozen Chroms for Aether, even if he costs me 20k. Also I had two regular Ikes for that.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Oof. Ew. Never going to fodder Lucina to anyone. I have a dozen Chroms for Aether, even if he costs me 20k. Also I had two regular Ikes for that.

I could promote a Chrom and use him as a fodder unit too, but I had my Nowi and Soren +10 projects at the time, and they were priority. Now that both are +10, I can use feather to promote fodder units... although I have my Ares and Silas +10 projects...

7 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I could promote a Chrom and use him as a fodder unit too, but I had my Nowi and Soren +10 projects at the time, and they were priority. Now that both are +10, I can use feather to promote fodder units... although I have my Ares and Silas +10 projects...

It’s not like I’m faulting you or anything, don’t get this idea. It’s just that Lucina is so special to me that in no event would I fodder her off before she’s +10. Different folks, different strokes, I guess.

I didn't expect all for Muspellians to be knocked out at once, kinda feels like surgery...

Anyway, now that Helbindi (who I picked in Round 1) and Laegjarn are out I'll go with Fjorm since she's the next best thing to a developed character of the remaining bunch.

Wow, okay I mean I guess Nifl voting gauntlet is fine to.

I'm heading over to Gunnthra now.

It occurs to me I forgot to tell everyone my info. I'm running Halloween Niles +Atk -Def. Base kit save for Moonbow and Armor March. FC is 5177973547.

Edited by Xenomata

5 hours ago, Michelaar said:

I went over to Gunnthra's side, fun Times! Let's make our queen win twice!

hit me with the friend request! :)

3 hours ago, RexBolt said:

I just sent the request.

@Michelaar mine is 3002999753, i have support Linde as a lead.

maybe i'll get you now Rex :)

annnd Gunnthra is losing. but this time i am gonna keep my flags for the better mulitpliers hah

Well... it's 980,398,967 for Gunnthrá X 1,823,156,094 form Fjorm... I believe Gunnthrá will have a lot of multipliers this round. I am starting to think that the only way Guunthrá will win round 2 is by having thr right multipliers in the final hour.

Ew a Nifl banner. I’m glad Hríd is still there, but I wasn’t kinda hoping Laergaen would win even though I betrayed her by joining Hríd’s team first. 

Also I really hate all the rest of the Nifl cast (especially Gunnthra with her closed eyes and weird design and typical sacrificial woman trope) so I guess I’ll just try to get Hríd to win, only because of the very superficial reason I find him attractive.

29 minutes ago, Sunsurge said:

Ew a Nifl banner. I’m glad Hríd is still there, but I wasn’t kinda hoping Laergaen would win even though I betrayed her by joining Hríd’s team first. 

Also I really hate all the rest of the Nifl cast (especially Gunnthra with her closed eyes and weird design and typical sacrificial woman trope) so I guess I’ll just try to get Hríd to win, only because of the very superficial reason I find him attractive.

Í think that's the reason i'm in Team Gunnthra. She deserved better than to be this trope of all thing. 

Just hope this ended with her and we won't have  another in TH. The Emmeryn doesn't deserve to become a FE Archetype.

59 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

Í think that's the reason i'm in Team Gunnthra. She deserved better than to be this trope of all thing. 

Just hope this ended with her and we won't have  another in TH. The Emmeryn doesn't deserve to become a FE Archetype.

Doesn't being on her team give her numbers which signifies to them to keep MAKING her character?

5 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Me too.

No Hinoka over here :( 
I have a Linde and a Minerva. (I don't know how I got a Linde. it wouldn't surprise me trying to get Micaiah as all my blue units block me from getting Micaiah).

5 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

I got two Ishtars and an Olwen on the VG banner. I don’t mind that at all!.. but I still wanted Linde.

Red!Lucina? I didn't realise how hard it was to get her. she was one of my first-ish units. Don't remember when/where i got her though. 

5 hours ago, Michelaar said:

Yep, I wanted to try something different so I settled on a more tanky build with owltome.

@RexBolt I'll add you!

don't forget to add me :) FC in my signature. 

1 hour ago, RexBolt said:

I don't understand this reference? 
(I mean I get Emmeryn, but i don't get the reference).

This is why I hate it when they have the theme of the gauntlet be the first round. It makes no sense. The last round should be top nifl against top muspel ><

Oh well. Happy I can keep supporting Hrid, even if I never got him. He better remember this come Feb!