New Voting Gauntlet: Nifl Vs. Nifl!

Diovani Bressan

Voting Gauntlet: Nifl vs. Múspell  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Nifl vs. Múspell: What hero will you support?

• Fjorm: Princess of Ice
    • Surtr: Ruler of Flame
    • Gunnthrá: Voice of Dreams
    • Laevatein: Searing Steel
    • Hríd: Icy Blade
    • Laegjarn: Sheathed Steel
    • Ylgr: Fresh Snowfall
    • Helbindi: Savage Scourge

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/10/2018 at 02:59 AM

Is this going to be the second time in a row I am choosing only the losers for every round? ugh Wish there was some sort of compensation feathers for when that's the case cause it just feels so stupid.

Going with Fjorm for the last round.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@daisy jane @Vaximillian @Diovani Bressan @Garlyle

I joined team Fjorm. Will be changing my lead soon since i can't expect romes on your team for Linde to buff anymore.

Edit: It's Marth. I choose my Groom Marth  +1 (putting those grails to work). He has his base kit + Bonfire, Sturdy Stance, Def refine on Ardent Service and Atk/Def Bond 3 SS.

Edited by RexBolt

Well I jumped to Ylgr, seems like she will get more multipliers and I missed spending nearly 1000 flags last time so I kinda need some extra multipliers.

Wasn't sure who to throw up so I just tossed in Triple Tactic Titania. The loli could use a bit of bulk and nobody ever says no to more attack. Except maybe Kliff. But he doesn't quite fit in with the rest does he :P.

Does it even matter what side I pick right now? I'm so addicted to Smash Bros I forgot to get all the rewards from round 2.

I'll leave... uh... hm... I think I'll leave my Chrom I've been hyping up for months in everyones service. He's +Atk -Res with Spectrum Falchion, Swap, Aether, Atk/Def Bond 3, Quick Riposte 3 (considering replacing with Vantage 3), Spur Def 3, and Atk/Def Bond 3 SS.

I'm on Ylgr side, FC is still 5177973547.

Edited by Xenomata

On 12/5/2018 at 6:19 PM, Zeo said:

Fjorm will probably win, but I'm gonna go with Hrid, actually.

@mcsilas @mampfoid @eclipse I don't know who you're supporting but good luck to you!

Went to Ylgr. . .sorry!

I dunno who the two Suturs I'm getting belong to, but one of you is amazing (the one with DC), and the other. . .can you put Pivot in place of the dual rally?  SInmara's great, but not when it's nowhere near the fight!

1 hour ago, Xenomata said:

Does it even matter what side I pick right now? I'm so addicted to Smash Bros I forgot to get all the rewards from round 2.

No, not really. I'm personally enjoying pretending that this thing (also FEH in general at this point) doesn't even exist.

I'm at least content that Gunnthra finally got what she deserved though. 

Got someone's Ares, foe happened to include Eldigan. Ares critted twice against him, both times saying "You scoundrel!" Did someone forget someone's birthday or something?

2 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I am waiting for the 5.0-7.5.

Same here.  I'm hedging in case of a long period of same hell.  So I'm planning to dump 400 flags each on the 5.3, 5.4 and maybe 5.5 multipliers; I'll still have enough for 3 more multipliers (4 if 5.5 doesn't appear).  I don't wish to repeat the same experience with Team Helbindi where I found myself spending only 20 flags holding out for 7.0+ multipliers that never came.

@mcsilas @mampfoid @eclipse Yeah, we were moving today. I was up for 24-27 hours straight working. My judgement failed me during the 30 seconds I had of free time and I went with Fjorm instead of Ylgr as I figured victory feathers > multipliers. I'm already regretting it and she'll probably still lose to Ylgr. Sorry guys, we should have been on the same team until the end. I hope Matt helped you out while he was there.

1 minute ago, Zeo said:

@mcsilas @mampfoid @eclipse Yeah, we were moving today. I was up for 24-27 hours straight working. My judgement failed me during the 30 seconds I had of free time and I went with Fjorm instead of Ylgr as I figured victory feathers > multipliers. I'm already regretting it and she'll probably still lose to Ylgr. Sorry guys, we should have been on the same team until the end. I hope Matt helped you out while he was there.

Wait you're with Fjorm?

...I haven't seen your Matthew at all this time :(

Also yes I regret going Fjorm as well but she was my only bonus unit.

Hope you get some good rest after all that work though!

9 hours ago, Zeo said:

Oh, too bad. He was great in round 2. Next time again. ;-)

Hope you could finish everything you had to.