New Voting Gauntlet: Nifl Vs. Nifl!

Diovani Bressan

Voting Gauntlet: Nifl vs. Múspell  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Nifl vs. Múspell: What hero will you support?

• Fjorm: Princess of Ice
    • Surtr: Ruler of Flame
    • Gunnthrá: Voice of Dreams
    • Laevatein: Searing Steel
    • Hríd: Icy Blade
    • Laegjarn: Sheathed Steel
    • Ylgr: Fresh Snowfall
    • Helbindi: Savage Scourge

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/10/2018 at 02:59 AM

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Zeo said:

@mcsilas @mampfoid @eclipse Yeah, we were moving today. I was up for 24-27 hours straight working. My judgement failed me during the 30 seconds I had of free time and I went with Fjorm instead of Ylgr as I figured victory feathers > multipliers. I'm already regretting it and she'll probably still lose to Ylgr. Sorry guys, we should have been on the same team until the end. I hope Matt helped you out while he was there.

you're with Fjorm?! wow haven't seen your matthew!

.... now. i am wondering if we're friends. LOL

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

The final round in a nutshell:

Summoner: Ok guys, we will do another Voting Gauntlet and the theme of this month is "Nifl Vs. Múspell"
Nifl's and Múspell's units; Yeah!
Summoner: And instead of battles with weapons, we will have Snowball Fights!
Nifl's units: Yeah!
Múspell's units: What? No way!
Múspell quits the Voting Gauntlet.

12 hours ago, Zeo said:

@mcsilas @mampfoid @eclipse Yeah, we were moving today. I was up for 24-27 hours straight working. My judgement failed me during the 30 seconds I had of free time and I went with Fjorm instead of Ylgr as I figured victory feathers > multipliers. I'm already regretting it and she'll probably still lose to Ylgr. Sorry guys, we should have been on the same team until the end. I hope Matt helped you out while he was there.

The RNG kept giving me a bunch of Surtrs, which annoyed me to no end.

Now I gotta go fishing for my red unit.

Please get some rest, though!

1 minute ago, Landmaster said:

I just use 1 when there's no multiplier and there hasn't been for a few hours, RIP~ 

i'm mad cause i savd all my flags because everyone got massive multipliers at the end and i was wasting it on like the 3-4 ones. but it looks like i should have maxed out and road it out. 

We'll get out of same hell in a few minutes.  It looks like it'll be 7.2x for Ylgr, 7.3x for Fjorm, then 7.4x and very likely 7.5x for Ylgr again.  I only have enough flags for one multiplier; I spent 800 today on Ylgr's most recent multipliers.

This will be close - are there enough feather mercenaries/folks holding onto flags in Team Ylgr for the final few hours to pull off the victory?  Fjorm outscored Ylgr by about 3.6:1 last hour, and my hunch is that ratio will decrease a bit.  I think Fjorm has a very slight edge right now, but it's nearly 50:50 right now who'll win.

So, uh

I joined Fjorm because Tomodachi Life told me to, and she ended up becoming the second character (after Reinhardt) whose team I was on the entire time.

ALL HAIL THE ALL-KNOWING MIIS.

51 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

I end up not losing for like the 2nd time in 40 years~

BLESS to the +10 M!Grima and +10Myrrh that carried against these B!Lyns and Veronicas~

geeze and all i want is one Gima. 

28 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Fjorm won, and that was a nice closure to Book II’s main character. I can dig it.

yah kinda fitting. good for Fjorm. 
Good job us :)

I did horrible in this final round... My score was 486,810, and I still had more than 600 flags to use. At least I got a good amount of feathers.
I hope Version 3.0 gives us some demotions, because if not I will use all of them in Lucius to make the last unit of my Infantry Team +10.