Diovani Bressan

New Voting Gauntlet: Nifl Vs. Nifl!

Voting Gauntlet: Nifl vs. Múspell  

83 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Nifl vs. Múspell: What hero will you support?

    • Fjorm: Princess of Ice
    • Surtr: Ruler of Flame
    • Gunnthrá: Voice of Dreams
    • Laevatein: Searing Steel
    • Hríd: Icy Blade
    • Laegjarn: Sheathed Steel
    • Ylgr: Fresh Snowfall
    • Helbindi: Savage Scourge

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/10/18 at 02:59 AM

Recommended Posts

This is the first time I didn't bother using all my flags. I had plenty of feathers so didn't see the point in bothering. Got the orbs, though ^.^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cute Chao said:

This is the first time I didn't bother using all my flags. I had plenty of feathers so didn't see the point in bothering. Got the orbs, though ^.^

what orbs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

what orbs?

The orbs from the quests.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

The orbs from the quests.

oh! okay lol i was like wait we get orbs too?  hehe
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

what orbs?

You get orbs for the first few (four, I think?) battles of a VG each round in the mission thing. I did enough to get them and then coasted the rest

Edit: Oops, didn't realise you'd already been answered, sorry ^.^''

Edited by Cute Chao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

You get orbs for the first few (four, I think?) battles of a VG each round in the mission thing. I did enough to get them and then coasted the rest

Edit: Oops, didn't realise you'd already been answered, sorry ^.^''

no worries, double answers are always welcome ;)
(though i'd like to be at the point where giving up feathers are like. an option haha)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, daisy jane said:

no worries, double answers are always welcome ;)
(though i'd like to be at the point where giving up feathers are like. an option haha)

I wouldn't give up on feathers completely - I still have a lot of projects... but for the amount you get and the effort you have to put in to hit the right rounds, and the fact I had no interest in the fight between Fjorm and her chibi version... yeah, fun to coast :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Scatter like ash! 

Ha, hah, ha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.