New Voting Gauntlet: Nifl Vs. Nifl!

Diovani Bressan

Voting Gauntlet: Nifl vs. Múspell  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Nifl vs. Múspell: What hero will you support?

• Fjorm: Princess of Ice
    • Surtr: Ruler of Flame
    • Gunnthrá: Voice of Dreams
    • Laevatein: Searing Steel
    • Hríd: Icy Blade
    • Laegjarn: Sheathed Steel
    • Ylgr: Fresh Snowfall
    • Helbindi: Savage Scourge

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/10/2018 at 02:59 AM

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I hope my Mar-Mar can be useful for you.

I’m going to put my Caeda in front so that she actually gets a chance to be picked by the algorithm because she actually is merged unlike some characters:
Screenshot_20181103-073028.png

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

I’m going to put my Caeda in front so that she actually gets a chance to be picked by the algorithm because she actually is merged unlike some characters:
Screenshot_20181103-073028.png

In this case, I will equip my Marth with the Crown of Nifl, so their crowns can match.

20 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

In this case, I will equip my Marth with the Crown of Nifl, so their crowns can match.

I still with we got Gunnthrá’s hat instead of or in addition to the flowers (which are admittedly pretty).

3 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

I’m joining team Gunnthrá. Hit me with a request or skmething.

3 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Let's go Gunnthrá! I sent you a friend request.

I'm split. I want to go team Gunnthrá (since i don't have Helbindi and the VG banner gave me 2 pitybreakers instead of him), but i also don't want to see the power od memes make Sutr show up on the second round.

Guess i'm just going to hope team Fjorm does their job right.  

My code: 3002999753

Still deciding on what blue unit i'm sending to kill those Muspell princesses.

27 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

I'm split. I want to go team Gunnthrá (since i don't have Helbindi and the VG banner gave me 2 pitybreakers instead of him), but i also don't want to see the power od memes make Sutr show up on the second round.

Guess i'm just going to hope team Fjorm does their job right.  

My code: 3002999753

Still deciding on what blue unit i'm sending to kill those Muspell princesses.

I sent you a friend request.

Hmm...

Fjorm, Laegjarn, or Ylgr...

I'd probably just join Team Fjorm.

As for possible leads I can put up, there are my +10 Firesweep Brave Lyn (Firesweep, Chill Spd, Atk Tactic, and Atk Smoke), +3 sword Lyn (Moonbow, Wrath, Def Ploy, double Brazen), and +1 dancer Micaiah (who hits 100 Atk when VS. Surtr - she can basically OHKO him even if he's +HP or +Res, +10, and has DD3 seal on).

Edited by Roflolxp54

I totally forgot about this. I'll go with either Laevateinn or Laegjarn depending on who's better for feather hunting. I also have Fjorm but everyone and their mothers have one so she seems like a bad choice for feathers.

For my lead I'll probably put B!Ephraim or Bridelia.

• Diovani Bressan changed the title to New Voting Gauntlet: Nifl Vs. Múspell

This is hard.  Laegjarn is my favorite of Book 2 units story/character wise, but in terms of gameplay I really like what Gunnthra brings to the table.  She is the most fun unit to use of the ones I have (don't have Laevetein, Ylgr or Surtr).  She is also the only one with merges on them.  She was burnt to a crisp.  She is hated on and disrespected by many people, don't worry dear Gunnthra.  You seer of dreams, guide to us all, I will support you.

45 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

This is hard.  Laegjarn is my favorite of Book 2 units story/character wise, but in terms of gameplay I really like what Gunnthra brings to the table.  She is the most fun unit to use of the ones I have (don't have Laevetein, Ylgr or Surtr).  She is also the only one with merges on them.  She was burnt to a crisp.  She is hated on and disrespected by many people, don't worry dear Gunnthra.  You seer of dreams, guide to us all, I will support you.

Gunnthra really is super fun to use. Just wish mine wasn't +HP-Res. Don't know if i shold risk more in the banner.

2 hours ago, RexBolt said:

Gunnthra really is super fun to use. Just wish mine wasn't +HP-Res. Don't know if i shold risk more in the banner.

I know right?  She can chill 2 stats with her B skill and ploy the other 2 stats with her C slot and seal.  Before my favorite character, Lewyn, arrived I am not ashamed to say that Gunnthra was my summoner supported unit.  

Not even hard to make my priority list.

Helbindi>Laegjarn>Gunnthra>Ylgr>Fjorm>Laevatein>Hrid>Surtr

Besides him being pretty awesome as a unit, Helbindi I feel is also just likable as a whole, despite being a villain (which is saying a lot in my book, because usually I detest anyone regardless of who they are if they're a villain). On the opposite side, Surtr I feel nothing for. Hrid is alright as a character, but not alright enough to outdo the others.

I kinda wanna change things up for my support unit this voting gauntlet, because I kinda feel my Bride Ninian is getting a little old. So just asking, which color do you Helbindi's think should be put out there?